• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

ARE YOU REAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYY?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

LET THE BRAINNNNNNNN------------------ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  
WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS UNITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

3 people like this

Posted

CAN'T WAIIIITTTTTT ANYMOREE HYPE IS TAKING ME OVER 

Posted

YEAH DUDE MY ASS IS READY AS ----- BOI

1 person likes this

Posted

Yasssss! LET THE AWAKENINGS BEGIN!

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yassss! Another troll about to get banned! ;)

Impersonating staff is not the smartest thing to do around here. See you soon on your next account, homeboy.

GM Caramel was here

Edited by GM_Caramel

Posted

Impersonating staff is not the smartest thing to do around here. See you soon on your next account, homeboy.

I am staff actually. *awkward*

2 people like this

Posted

Sure you are. A staff with members permissions only, instead of having a Administrator or BDO Team tag. Suuureee, welcome to the team, game master.

Joined 13 hours ago, very fishy. The original GM_Caramel has been around for much longer than 13 hours.

Posted

Sure you are. A staff with members permissions only, instead of having a Administrator or BDO Team tag. Suuureee, welcome to the team, game master.

Joined 13 hours ago, very fishy. The original GM_Caramel has been around for much longer than 13 hours.

heh. Good point, however due to technical difficulties my original account literally lost its forums history. If you were to submit a ticket to our support site right now I would be able to answer you. We are working on my BDO Team tag. Also watch me edit your initial post. Oh. oops. ;)

GM_CARAMEL.png

Posted

heh. Good point, however due to technical difficulties my original account literally lost its forums history. If you were to submit a ticket to our support site right now I would be able to answer you. We are working on my BDO Team tag. Also watch me edit your initial post. Oh. oops. ;)

It's all fine then. We had so many fake accounts today that it is natural to be overprotective and instantly notice when something doesn't seem right.

Posted

GM Caramel was here

dang , the salt is real boy , watch out salty boy , cuz tommorow if i saw you i will reck your ass with my big ass sword , salty boy

Posted

dang , the salt is real boy , watch out salty boy , cuz tommorow if i saw you i will reck your ass with my big ass sword , salty boy

Oh no :/ 

Don't rekt me please, or I will have to pull out my Greatsword :/

57c558f3a85a3_Salt1.thumb.gif.113fd605a7

Posted

Oh no :/ 

Don't rekt me please, or I will have to pull out my Greatsword :/

57c558f3a85a3_Salt1.thumb.gif.113fd605a7

well, your nonsense disgusts me salty boy .

Posted

WOOO LETS GO!

Posted

(Greatswords obviously)

Posted (edited)

Solo grinded up to 56 so, hell yeah I'm hyped. Tried looking up when the questline begins, but couldn't find an answer. Anyone know?

Edited by NewbieScrub

Posted

Hardly prepped at all but hell yeah I'm hyped. Tried looking up when the questline begins, but couldn't find an answer. Anyone know?

Near heidel: https://youtu.be/kFunKsZh3No?t=1m31s

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

35392832.jpg

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted

Image result for warriors come out and play gif

2 people like this