• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

why is something like this allowed to happen anyone and why the hell did you release the game if you knew its that bad?

130 posts in this topic

Posted

9Jm4NWF.jpg

the worst part isn't even the 108 failstacks, the worst part is that some kid will get pen  with 24 stacks(already happened on jordine) and that another one will get TET with 0 stacks (already happened on jordine) , the worst part is that i threw away billions of money for this and the problem is to get it to tri, nevermind the fact that i failed tet 5320985902 times already

this won't help me for potential PEN in the future either, its still -----ing RNG, its always RNG. This stack has so many -----ing hours behind it and what do i get from it ? a faint hope of something better in the future? HAH. 

the rng in this game is so -----ing disgusting and unfair and punishing, there are already people who have invested less money than me and have better gear than me by far. Invest 500 mil and it turns into 5bil while another person invests 5bil and it turns into 500mil.

oh and if you think the 108 stack is what im complaining about and whats "impressive", the actual stack costed me less money than getting the wep up to tri every time before attempting it. It has 15-20% success rate for duo and about as low for tri so go figure how many times it fails before i can even get to attempt tet once 

never in my life have i witnessed a game as unfair and pathetic as this 

23 people like this

Posted

Hey, glad to see you are back with your normal post complaining about random stuff.

You havent quit the game already?

17 people like this

Posted

Relax take a deep breath and try again

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

So basically, you had a LOT of bad luck and now you're salty, I'd like to say I know your pain, but I don't because I've never been this unlucky before.
Feels bad.

(DUO succes chance caps at 35 stacks, which equals 33% succes chance, TRI is 45 stacks with 27% succes rate. So that is extremely unlucky)

Edited by Thrive

Posted

sucks to be you

1 person likes this

Posted

The worst part is that you're salty and letting the salt speak through you.

57c558f3a85a3_Salt1.thumb.gif.113fd605a7

6 people like this

Posted

Maybe the game monitors your forum posts and is trolling you back for your plethora of shitposts 

21 people like this

Posted

57c558f3a85a3_Salt1.thumb.gif.113fd605a7

I like the way you say to someone that is salty with a salty post xD

Posted

i hope your enchanting fails just as much as it does for me, you deserve that mental terror at the very least 

8 people like this

Posted

i hope your enchanting fails just as much as it does for me, you deserve that mental terror at the very least 

It's just a game. Maybe you should find a hobby, friends, a distraction to occupy your mind.

1 person likes this

Posted

That fail stack is more valuable than any tet weapon. 

Id be bragging about a fail stack like that

2 people like this

Posted

I still didnt get TRI because it kept failing so I went to explore, craft, fish and PA/Kaka can go **** themselves.

8 people like this

Posted

It's just a game. Maybe you should find a hobby, friends, a distraction to occupy your mind.

so because its a game its okay if its unfair , counter logical, disrespectful and plain -----ing stupid?  nice logic you got there

so if i made a game called "game" and you logged in and were locked in a room and i expected you to pay for it but other players could go outside of the room, that would be okay with you because "it's just a game bro0099090".  

Do you realize i've farmed my ass off for all of this while a guy can buy a stone for 6mil press enchant and get more? It has happened and the game allows it to happen yet the game doesn't allow you to force/get 100% enchant rate past a certain point. There are absolutely no mechanics in place to prevent bullshit like this happening. Failstacks are a joke and don't even work correctly and are probably rigged

one of my failstacking items is a krea sword +14 and that item succeeds to +15 with less than 5 stacks more than half of the time while other items fail "normally", nice RNG there 

but what am i even explaining to a casual forum troll 

my failstack isn't gonna help me in pvp, it won't give me damage or defense, it won't do shit. The next kid will get pen with 50 failstacks instead and then it wont matter if i reached 200 fs or not 

Posted

Even though you and no one else knows what they actually do? Or if they actually do anything much at all?

Posted

so because its a game its okay if its unfair , counter logical, disrespectful and plain -----ing stupid?  nice logic you got there

so if i made a game called "game" and you logged in and were locked in a room and i expected you to pay for it but other players could go outside of the room, that would be okay with you because "it's just a game bro0099090".  

Do you realize i've farmed my ass off for all of this while a guy can buy a stone for 6mil press enchant and get more? It has happened and the game allows it to happen yet the game doesn't allow you to force/get 100% enchant rate past a certain point. There are absolutely no mechanics in place to prevent bullshit like this happening. Failstacks are a joke and don't even work correctly and are probably rigged

That is called RNG (Random Number Generator). Yes, random means that even a TET enchant with 0 failstacks is possible.

Considering the way you type, you must have a pulse of nearly 200 right now, that is why I said it is just a game. Calm down.

Posted

got my yet at 15 stacks. Yolo enchant or quit, and I haven't quit yet

Posted

got my yet at 15 stacks. Yolo enchant or quit, and I haven't quit yet

Leave.

1 person likes this

Posted

I got my first tet with 33 stacks because i was trying to build stacks to 18 my boss gloves.  Game isnt completely rng. Its designed to work against what ur trying to do.

2 people like this

Posted

So basically, you had a LOT of bad luck and now you're salty, I'd like to say I know your pain, but I don't because I've never been this unlucky before.
Feels bad.

(DUO succes chance caps at 35 stacks, which equals 33% succes chance, TRI is 45 stacks with 27% succes rate. So that is extremely unlucky)

The concept of luck does not exists in a computer generated environment.

Hey, glad to see you are back with your normal post complaining about random stuff.

You havent quit the game already?

I was thinking the same thing. I told this guy quit already.

Maybe the game monitors your forum posts and is trolling you back for your plethora of shitposts 

lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Yep, the game is random, unfair, discouraging, pay-to-whine, and has poorly optimised graphics.

We settled all these things months ago, perhaps you're new to the forums?

:P

1 person likes this

Posted

mad cuz bad

Posted (edited)

^ THIS MADE ME ROFL xD Its the karma for all the trolly posts

Seriously tho.maybe the games trying tot ell you something.save that for a PEN greatsword attempt

Edited by LinaCrysta

Posted

never in my life have i witnessed a game as unfair and pathetic as this 

So, why are you still playing this game question-db377.gif 

Posted

Failstack system is FUBAR

There should be NO upper limit on success %, so with 118 FS it should be 100% success

I don't know the chance of sucess other than what I have been told that max stacks is 25 - 35 - 44 (pri - duo- tri) and even hen its not 100%, ergo, its FUBAR

Posted

the list with max failstacks and chances that has been posted since forever says TET caps at 90 failstacks and 25% chance. so even with 90+ stacks you will need 4 attempts in average to get TET. this has been known since 3 months or so, dunno why people rage now. Personally id simply not try TET until i get a second TRI weapon/armor ...