• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

why is something like this allowed to happen anyone and why the hell did you release the game if you knew its that bad?

130 posts in this topic

Posted

67 for tri Liverto
52 for tri Kzarka

I wish I had that 67 stack to go tet kzarka still fml. Annoying thing is, I sold the Liverto at duo as I failed going to tet on a 47 stack.

Posted (edited)

This should not be allowed 

Honestly rng is ok BUT not this much rng 

My giath helmet suceded to tri at first attempt

Meanwhile my bheg gloves already failed to tri 7 times...

This system rewards only luck 

Edited by jose0320

Posted

9Jm4NWF.jpg

the worst part isn't even the 108 failstacks, the worst part is that some kid will get pen  with 24 stacks(already happened on jordine) and that another one will get TET with 0 stacks (already happened on jordine) , the worst part is that i threw away billions of money for this and the problem is to get it to tri, nevermind the fact that i failed tet 5320985902 times already

this won't help me for potential PEN in the future either, its still -----ing RNG, its always RNG. This stack has so many -----ing hours behind it and what do i get from it ? a faint hope of something better in the future? HAH. 

the rng in this game is so -----ing disgusting and unfair and punishing, there are already people who have invested less money than me and have better gear than me by far. Invest 500 mil and it turns into 5bil while another person invests 5bil and it turns into 500mil.

oh and if you think the 108 stack is what im complaining about and whats "impressive", the actual stack costed me less money than getting the wep up to tri every time before attempting it. It has 15-20% success rate for duo and about as low for tri so go figure how many times it fails before i can even get to attempt tet once 

never in my life have i witnessed a game as unfair and pathetic as this 

Ehm? You knew this from day one as you claimed to have played Korea. So what exactly are you complaining about?

Who cares how many times you failed TET. There's ppl who did it with 0 failstacks, there's ppl who fail it with over 200 failstacks. RNG is RNG and it won't ever change in this game.

Don't like it, well it's not like anyone will actually miss you in Jordine (I mean, you can't even have a normal chat with someone without raging and smashing your keyboard).

Posted

i've " claimed to have played korea" ? amazing 

Posted

i've " claimed to have played korea" ? amazing

You've said many things that weren't true while raging after you died. I really should make a compilation someday, but I'm afraid you'll get banned instantly. And in all fair honest, I wouldn't want to miss your raging in my PM (or my guildies).

Posted

You've said many things that weren't true while raging after you died. I really should make a compilation someday, but I'm afraid you'll get banned instantly. And in all fair honest, I wouldn't want to miss your raging in my PM (or my guildies).

that's what they call slander 

Posted (edited)

stop talk with lemen couse at the end he flame rage and shit talking on you :D

Edited by D3x

Posted (edited)

stop being greedy...

also ----- RNG.... it should be SAME effort SAME reward (which would make the majority of you lucky -----s with full tri or/and tets cry your heart out ;) )..

Edited by Tjaranis

Posted

stop talk with lemen couse at the end he flame rage and shit talking on you :D

He does always, its hilarious. Low IQ, no self control = amazing entertainment.

Posted

9Jm4NWF.jpg

the worst part isn't even the 108 failstacks, the worst part is that some kid will get pen  with 24 stacks(already happened on jordine) and that another one will get TET with 0 stacks (already happened on jordine) , the worst part is that i threw away billions of money for this and the problem is to get it to tri, nevermind the fact that i failed tet 5320985902 times already

this won't help me for potential PEN in the future either, its still -----ing RNG, its always RNG. This stack has so many -----ing hours behind it and what do i get from it ? a faint hope of something better in the future? HAH. 

the rng in this game is so -----ing disgusting and unfair and punishing, there are already people who have invested less money than me and have better gear than me by far. Invest 500 mil and it turns into 5bil while another person invests 5bil and it turns into 500mil.

oh and if you think the 108 stack is what im complaining about and whats "impressive", the actual stack costed me less money than getting the wep up to tri every time before attempting it. It has 15-20% success rate for duo and about as low for tri so go figure how many times it fails before i can even get to attempt tet once 

never in my life have i witnessed a game as unfair and pathetic as this 

LVL 60. YOU JUST PLAY TOO MUCH BRUH calm your tities.

1 person likes this

Posted

no, technically there is no "luck" in rng. its all based on generators which get seeded by different values. if you would know the algorythm + the seed you CAN in fact influence your "luck"

ftfy

Posted

Tbh, the reason it happens is to direct you to the cash shop, same as why anything else happens in this game.

Posted

Holy ----- you wasted 42 FS on +14 

Hang your head in shame! 

i can't that is my best item... i have no PRI or better...

so that FS 42 was really..that item or not upgrade my armors parts.

Posted

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Posted (edited)

9Jm4NWF.jpg

the worst part isn't even the 108 failstacks, the worst part is that some kid will get pen  with 24 stacks(already happened on jordine) and that another one will get TET with 0 stacks (already happened on jordine) ............................

He Bro hope u still remember me 😁

Just saw your thread and thats the first time i post and read the Forum since i destroyed all my gear and sold the Rest of it, so this post is only for you and i hope u will read it ❤😉

Just wanted to say that u should not give up with stupid enchanting in that game because thats what let me quit and rage enchant everything....We both know how Lucky your Account is compared to other 😄

So yea keep going, it will work at some point for sure....dont let the RNG get u down^^

And i have a last special for you because of our good old times 😅

https://gyazo.com/b66c56889ee8d5039ad4fdae8e7a3b96

tri_ogre.PNG

Edited by Loken
1 person likes this

Posted

i can't that is my best item... i have no PRI or better...
so that FS 42 was really..that item or not upgrade my armors parts.

If you reach that kind of FS's on low lvl gear, get an alt and get to 15 FS with like Heve armor or something cheap and plentiful and then start enhancing again, you should've saved those 42 for something better! 

What I suggested I've done the exact same thing and it upgraded with the first stome on 15 FS's and I still had the 30+ to use for something else ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted

LVL 60. YOU JUST PLAY TOO MUCH BRUH calm your tities.

He plays tamer, nothing to calm ^>^

Posted

If you reach that kind of FS's on low lvl gear, get an alt and get to 15 FS with like Heve armor or something cheap and plentiful and then start enhancing again, you should've saved those 42 for something better! 

What I suggested I've done the exact same thing and it upgraded with the first stome on 15 FS's and I still had the 30+ to use for something else ;) 

will remember for later on, the bad luck ended at 43, rest of my gear is going up semi-ok.

thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

failed to tri my liverto 17 times. Should have just held out and bought one with the quit wave last week.

Posted

Soooo, when are you coming back? Kappa

good Question...my gear on my char is ready again....my Motivation to play not😅😄

But maybe in 1-2 Weeks....

Heard u going to sell account ?

Posted

u kept playing even after so many fails so RNG is doing its job 

Posted

LOL. OP would not have survived C9's enhancement system which was created by the very same developers before they founded Pearl Abyss. There, not only can enhancements fail, they can lock and releasing those locks requires a cash shop item in potentially large amounts over multiple upgrade attempts. Also past the safe enhancement points you're forced to use cash shop enhancement stones to keep your gear from being destroyed at the risk of dropping multiple enhancement levels. Fortunately those items are tradeable, but costly. Getting a weapon past +15 there can cost the equivalent to hundreds or even thousands of dollars in cash shop items for success rates that are less than 5% and there's no failstacking or way to improve the odds of success.

I'll take BDO's system any day.

Posted (edited)

LOL. OP would not have survived C9's enhancement system....

"Oh, the pie tastes like shit. I'll eat the piss-soaked bread, instead."

Myself, I want Ben & Jerry's!

9_9

Edited by Eireochd

Posted

gladly wishing you to reach 118 failstacks when it costs you over 200mil on average to get tri once in order to attempt tet 

you did say you prefer that after all