• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valencia Part 2 is here!

150 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yay cant wait to log in and test if one as villain or 'evil' player actually cannot access the 3v3 arena as mentioned here in this official handmade post.

And people wonder why the community in general is in such an uproar

Edited by Nacario

Posted

Surely you understood the point of the post since some parts of those patch notes are downright impossible to read or simply pertains to stuff that doesn't exist, and won't exist, in our version.

I honestly have no idea what that sentence is trying to say. 

Those are documents provided by Pearl Abyss. The publisher(s) simply localize it, which adds features that don't exist in some of them. A relatively minor issue if it weren't for a community that has to complain about literally everything.

If you had read from the red headline, you would know that the camp refers to the prison that you're send into when you die as an outlaw. If you then re-read your quoted part you should understand that you can only revive in the camp itself, there is no town or node option for you to choose. Additionally you can't use any other feature that teleports you outside the camp in some way or another, which all of those listed features do.

1 person likes this

Posted

All Non-Desert Areas

Desert Areas

Good (0 or Positive)

Evil (Negative)

Good (0 or Positive)

Evil (Negative)

Crystal Shattering

Killed by Monster/Environment

O

O

O

O

Killed by Players/NPC

Killed by Players/NPC

Killed by Players/NPC

Killed by Players/NPC

X

O

X

X

EXP Down

O

O

O

O

Killed by Players/NPC

Killed by Players/NPC

Killed by Players/NPC

Killed by Players/NPC

X

O

X

X

Enhancement Count Down

X

O

X

X

Killed by Players/NPC

Killed by Players/NPC

Killed by Players/NPC

Killed by Players/NPC

X

O

X

X

I'm pretty sure, up to now, only pve deaths make you lose enhancements. Is it a typo? Can you confirm ? ty

1 person likes this

Posted

Those are documents provided by Pearl Abyss. The publisher(s) simply localize it, which adds features that don't exist in some of them. A relatively minor issue if it weren't for a community that has to complain about literally everything.

If you say so, but I guess you have to right?

Posted

god man can we please get some good patch notes? half of the info is missing, mistakes have been found, and its awful to read.....

Posted

god man can we please get some good patch notes? half of the info is missing, mistakes have been found, and its awful to read.....

Patchnotes???

This is just Valencia Part 2 Announcement......

3 people like this

Posted

So horse race is released ?

Posted

so Villain System is only in desert? :(  i want it everywhere.. attackers must know about sanctions before they decide to attack.. btw nice changes.. but this not coresponding with your Quality of service statement.. you can release more then one awakening if you are able to release valencia part 2 ;)  :P  so maybe in few weeks? :D 

Posted

Do people even go in Valencia (Desert part) ? 

Posted

Lol, Thanks for catering to the care bears time and time again Kakao, I could never have seen myself quitting this game any time soon. But with these PvP changes in the desert you might just have done it :)))) ty for making karma bombing even more viable, ty for punishing players who decide to PvP even more in an open world PvP game. Honestly, 0 logic in any of your gameplay decisions anymore.

so Villain System is only in desert? :(  i want it everywhere.. attackers must know about sanctions before they decide to attack.. btw nice changes.. but this not coresponding with your Quality of service statement.. you can release more then one awakening if you are able to release valencia part 2 ;)  :P  so maybe in few weeks? :D 

Yes lets make it so that people can karma bomb at Pirates, Sausans, Ogres (insert any popular farm spot). GREAT IDEA

Posted

shoveling...

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure, up to now, only pve deaths make you lose enhancements. Is it a typo? Can you confirm ? ty

as far as i understand the table X means NOT...so if you have red karma you can lose enchantments with pve and pvp deaths (which the O would tell us)

And yes i heard someone saying he lost an enchantment because we killed him with red karma and he was pissed.....so dunno if he lied....maybe its just less chance then with pve death.

Edited by Myssy

Posted

shoveling...

Yeah besides that... 

Posted

So  if you have good karma and are killed by a player you can't lose exp or crystals, desert or not, right?

Posted

Just delete the karma punishment system already.... its garbage. Use it in relation to outlaws and that should be it.

Posted (edited)

Yeah I always grind in the Desert, since all other spots are to crowded. And now with this patch I probably wont leave the desert anymore besides Node/Siege Wars. And be at a permanent -1mil Karma ^^

They finally fixed the issues with all the PvE karma grievers everywhere, now I can just kill them without problems

Edited by Lyan Silverheart
2 people like this

Posted

Yeah I always grind in the Desert, since all other spots are to crowded. And now with this patch I probably wont leave the desert anymore besides Node/Siege Wars. And be at a permanent -1mil Karma ^^

^ As will I :D

Posted (edited)

They finally fixed the issues with all the PvE karma grievers everywhere, now I can just kill them without problems

the issue with this is, that silver/h in desert areas is super low compated to sausan or pirates, god even wandering rouges is more profitable

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Lol, Thanks for catering to the care bears time and time again Kakao, I could never have seen myself quitting this game any time soon. But with these PvP changes in the desert you might just have done it :)))) ty for making karma bombing even more viable, ty for punishing players who decide to PvP even more in an open world PvP game. Honestly, 0 logic in any of your gameplay decisions anymore.

Yes lets make it so that people can karma bomb at Pirates, Sausans, Ogres (insert any popular farm spot). GREAT IDEA

you can always start WAR no problemo

Posted (edited)

Yeah besides that... 

no. This content is more of a waste of time than the 1st valencia part even.

Non pvp-inclined people obviously aren't gonna stand there as fodder. Pvpers aren't going to partake in griefless aka pointless pvp, and they obviously not gonna care about questing even if it is pvp related. They will just duel or go arena or go rbf or kill lowbies at sausans why would they bother going ALL the way to valencia to partake in some really low quality pvp content.

Mark my words: dead content. Wish they would just hurry up with awakenings instead of giving us this garbage.

Edited by Lanifair

Posted

you can always start WAR no problemo

Oh - "Guild is not ready for a war"

Guildless

Posted

I want you all to remember that no matter how bad you have it waiting for your awakenings, warriors have always had it bad since the start. Yall can sit and be patient while you get whats been comin to ya by all the scorned warriors for a while. 

Posted

guild is not ready for war is extremely annoying

Posted

Oh - "Guild is not ready for a war"

Guildless

Casual guild is not rdy for war? LOL

Posted

I'm sure you've karma griefed more than once just by that statement. You're cancer.