• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valencia Part 2 is here!

150 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Lmao!

I've said it countless times and this is further proof of it.

Kakao has ZERO impact on the content we get.

They can't even hire a competent translator.

All they know how to do is copy and paste information they're handed from Pearl Abyss.

Their incompetence is astonishing.

How can the OP of this post be allowed to post such drivel and still be employed and considered someone that you want to have publicly interacting with your client base?

Edited by OldCuban

Posted

Lmao!

I've said it countless times and this is further proof of it.

Kakao has ZERO impact on the content we get.

They can't even hire a competent translator.

All they know how to do is copy and paste information they're handed from Pearl Abyss.

Their incompetence is astonishing.

How can the OP of this post be allowed to post such drivel and still be employed and considered someone that you want to publicly interact with your client base?

Hey cut him a break, people gotta eat.

Posted

RIP PvP UNTIL THE NEW YEAR.  LUL

Posted

"Muiquun may be an outlaw down in the middle of the desert, but its also a safety zone. Oxymoron!"

This outlaw down should be outlaw town.

Can I suggest using capital Y and N instead of X and O as they can be confusing in the table for karma and death penalties please?

Posted

Apparently in Korea, games are treated as one year releases, they try make as much money in a year than move onto the next project. It probably could explain why Pearl Abyss seems to have 0 comprehension of what the players want, they had one of the most amazing games with fresh feel, content, amazing mechanics and stunning visuals. But every patch they drive away more and more hardcore fans such as myself. Honestly I think its time to return to my MMO hiatus. MMOs are dying, this game was a good opportunity to revitalise the industry. They -----ed it up with their money grabbing strategies. shitting on the dedicated players. Yes I'm salty af I wanted to get another few months out of this game but I'm gonna give it a week to see the full awakening time table and see how much these changes ----- over PvP in the desert before I call it quits on BDO. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If you are killed within the camp by NPCs or other players, you can only revive in the camp without any penalty. However, you will not be able to use the Red Battlefield, 3-on-3 Arena, Command to Gather, Horse Flute, participate in the Horse Race, or to create a Guild Outpost.

HORSE RACE BOIZ

Edited by Muphet

Posted

That youtube video's description is probably a better read than this post, despite the whole "desert harpy" thing.

Posted

Apparently in Korea, games are treated as one year releases, they try make as much money in a year than move onto the next project. It probably could explain why Pearl Abyss seems to have 0 comprehension of what the players want, they had one of the most amazing games with fresh feel, content, amazing mechanics and stunning visuals. But every patch they drive away more and more hardcore fans such as myself. Honestly I think its time to return to my MMO hiatus. MMOs are dying, this game was a good opportunity to revitalise the industry. They -----ed it up with their money grabbing strategies. shitting on the dedicated players. Yes I'm salty af I wanted to get another few months out of this game but I'm gonna give it a week to see the full awakening time table and see how much these changes ----- over PvP in the desert before I call it quits on BDO. 

Bye.

Posted

Did you just say "evil"? 

dr-evil.JPG

Posted

Someone please translate this translation to readable English. Also the karma chat, whats with all the X's and O's and Red text? Is it that hard to insert "Yes" "Maybe" "No"? So confused right now, going back to sleep.

Posted

"Muiquun may be an outlaw down in the middle of the desert, but its also a safety zone. Oxymoron!"

This outlaw down should be outlaw town.

Can I suggest using capital Y and N instead of X and O as they can be confusing in the table for karma and death penalties please?

That whole table is designed badly. IMO, it should list the karma class of the player in two columns across the top, then show the environment and circumstance killed-by in four row groups down the left side, and then list the consequences inside the cells.

Posted

compare.thumb.jpg.7f68d69871a8624c7fe2dd

left is NA and right is KR.

TELL ME WHY NA PENALTY IS MUCH MORE THAN KR

Posted

So if I understand that...You'll be able to lose enchantment levels when Evil if you're killed by other players? Or am I misunderstanding that? I haven't had coffee yet..

Posted

valencia part 2

The BDO Team

Thats great BUT:

How about implementing Ninja/Kunoichi rebalance which was used as an excuse of the delay of those classes. The lack of it CLEARLY states that DAUM LIED to us about resons of late release of Ninja and Kunoichi...

Posted

So if I understand that...You'll be able to lose enchantment levels when Evil if you're killed by other players? Or am I misunderstanding that? I haven't had coffee yet..

I think they got it wrong in their table, but yes that's what it says. What else would you expect from Kakao at this point?

If the table is actually correct noone will go negative karma, so the whole system is absolutely pointless.

Posted

I think they got it wrong in their table, but yes that's what it says. What else would you expect from Kakao at this point?

If the table is actually correct noone will go negative karma, so the whole system is absolutely pointless.

https://dm.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/50h1vf/according_to_cm_were_also_getting_the_negative/

Sorry, nopers.

Karma bombing went full scale retard.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, no...Fk...all....that. Great way to kill OWPVP. I'm always "just above" negative Karma from defending spots. Time to farm in not so popular spots a lot, I guess...

Edit- RIP Farming Ogres and defending it. You go red, good luck! (Which is quite easy to do)

Edited by Keytal

Posted

Edit- RIP Farming Ogres and defending it. You go red, good luck! (Which is quite easy to do)

Yeppers, and the second you go red there'll be a zerg there waiting to giggle at you risking enhancement levels.

Posted

There's no point going in the desert in the first place anyways, so why is the pvp system based around just that....

Hell, event he whole of valencia would have been more better, but nah lets keep making karma griefing a reality with points of actual interest in the game.

Its soo sad, for a game based around pvp, it punishes those who actually want to pvp or can control grind spots.

Posted (edited)

I redrew the table into a format that makes more sense to me. Correct me if I've not transcribed the data right -- their table is very difficult for me to read.

eEXKPck.png

Edit: Updated table. OP changed their X/O's to Y/N's.

Edit2: Updated table again.

Edited by Ardrea
Updated image.
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeppers, and the second you go red there'll be a zerg there waiting to giggle at you risking enhancement levels.

Now, if I come to Ogres and there's someone there..I'll annoy the piss out of them, and let them kill me a few times so they have to leave. Then the spots mine. Woooo....Much fun.

I normally fall into negative and can farm mansha's for the karma back relatively quickly..Pop a karma scroll and 9% karma from pets..Now...Nope. I won't even take that risk going Red there.

Posted

compare.thumb.jpg.7f68d69871a8624c7fe2dd

left is NA and right is KR.

TELL ME WHY NA PENALTY IS MUCH MORE THAN KR

Look again, NA is NO enchant loss to PvP IN THE DESERT.

Posted

Look again, NA is NO enchant loss to PvP IN THE DESERT.

And before today it was true EVERYWHERE.

We are not Korea you Brick.

Isn't that the point? The entire first post was literally a copy/paste with English text. The original version of it even had the pictures from that link with Korean text on them for Petes sake.

Posted

I may have missed something, but what the point of becoming an evil except loosing enchantement in desert and being targeted everywhere due to red name?

Any reward obtainable by doing this? in the vilain city maybe ? Help me out figuring this