• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gear Score Calculator

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This thread is dead... please go see Rebooted version..

Edited by remilafo

Posted

How much did you calculate for hidden stats? (IE. Accuracy from bhegs, liverto, zaka, etc.)

Say a person has TRI Bhegs, how much accuracy bonus is that?

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't understand, and I don't believe it is possible to determine a player's accuracy and evasion stats, therefore how can you make any formula for True AP?

Posted (edited)

How much did you calculate for hidden stats? (IE. Accuracy from bhegs, liverto, zaka, etc.)

Say a person has TRI Bhegs, how much accuracy bonus is that?

Examples for hidden and advertised accuracy are in the comments on the Titles of the Columns.

Tri Bheg's gloves have +18 hidden accuracy.

I don't understand, and I don't believe it is possible to determine a player's accuracy and evasion stats, therefore how can you make any formula for True AP?

Yes you can. The data is out there mostly on Reddit and my own testing confirms it's validity. That TRUE AP column is 95% accurate. I say 95% because i don't know all the hidden accuracy for all the equipment, i simply did not test everything just the most popular choices.

Errr my bad.. I see in the link i gave you guys you can't see comments.. I've corrected that now.

Edited by remilafo

Posted (edited)

Sorry to be a downer, but in it's current state and until you reveal 'secret' information and raw data, this is not a tool I can trust.

Furthermore;have you personally, calculated the difference in accuracy between a duo liverto and a tri liverto, and a tet liverto, and every combination of every grade of weapon and armor and offhand?

Even if this is true (would take 100s of hours of work), the spreadsheet is still useless to everyone else since we can't input accuracy or evasion. So why bother releasing?

A glaring commission is that you have not including the hidden evasion from different armor enhancements. 

Additional other things you needed to have tested:

Does each class have the same built in evasion?

How does level affect accuracy?

Do the same rules apply to awakened skills/weapon?

Do skills vary on their accuracy dependency (possible since there are skills with 100% accuracy)

Edited by yabbadabbadoo

Posted

So you, personally, have calculated the difference in accuracy between a duo liverto and a tri liverto, and a tet liverto, and every combination of every weapon?

Not every weapon, but for liverto pretty much yeah.

Even if this is true (would take many hours of work), the spreadsheet is still useless to everyone else since we can't input accuracy or evasion. So why bother releasing?

Your own disbelief will make it useless to you, thats your problem. Evasion and Accuracy can be inputs, i've corrected the link and now you can see comments. This tool has been very useful to over 100+ guild members and has proven to be extremely accurate. I belong to PLGC gaming community which houses Blackrose (region winning guild)  on UNO along with a few others guilds, it has become a staple in our gearing process.

Posted

Hello All

After much research, refinement and a few months of use now i feel confident in presenting to the public my Gear score calculator.

This has been created by me and used in my guild as the main tool to rate a players gear score and help balance our PvP tournaments.

There are multiple comments in the sheet, so please do mouse over cells if you are unsure what to enter as your data.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WEn0dCttrhJyTJ4L9GI6-AiM_YRch4gKW1MfWLmV4UQ/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to download the Sheet and enter your data and get a sense of where you stand.

I am open to comments and help to expand the functionality of this tool. However i have done alot of research and tedious testing to reveal hidden stats and ensure that the formulas are accurate; that research is not listed here as i want to keep this short. So if you think i am wrong in my formulas or hidden numbers i expect some kind of backup to your statement otherwise im going to ignore you.

Enjoy.

Xerise on UNO server

EDIT**  I've changed the link to include so everyone can edit. THis way you can enter your data live. Obviously i made a backup lol.

Thanks man.. Nice to know its also tested properly.

To the others.. ungrateful gimps

Posted (edited)

OMG that escalated quickly.. you guys destroyed the sheet already.. clearly i've removed editing rights.. I am restoring from backup.. Jesus..

Work calls unfortunately, gotta do this later.

Edited by remilafo

Posted

I'll reiterate.

Why are you withholding your raw data that would provide legitimacy to your assumptions?

How can I input my evasion and accuracy?

Why did you omit the enhancement levels of armor with were previously tested to effect evasion?

Posted

Using your sheet, here is the difference between TRI Steel and TRI Krea dagger:

steelvskrea.thumb.jpg.51f2c0dc82a2d7480f

Posted

Well isnt GS just calculated from AP+DP? That is what everyone is already using anyways.

Posted

GS is best defined in simple terms: raw AP + raw DP.

Posted

ShareX_2016-08-31_08-06-26.thumb.png.fef

A near done work in progress. We will be making it public "soon", Possibly after this weekend(refactor of code).

I would easily be able to devise a module that calculates your method of calculating power level if you'd like.
Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Posted (edited)

I'll reiterate.

Why are you withholding your raw data that would provide legitimacy to your assumptions?

How can I input my evasion and accuracy?

Why did you omit the enhancement levels of armor with were previously tested to effect evasion?

I will answer this in a Q&A section.. i will be adding to my REBOOT of this thread. This one is dead. got killed by naughty people -----ing with the formula's

Using your sheet, here is the difference between TRI Steel and TRI Krea dagger:

steelvskrea.thumb.jpg.51f2c0dc82a2d7480f

Yeah that makes sense...   Krea dagger does provide an overall higher gear score than Steel.  Krea has 17ap AND 30dp at tri. total 47 gear score.

However regarding your power level there is more going on here, you also gained 300hp and 5 "extra" ap.

Im guessing you have TWO awakened spirit crystals in your krea but None in your steel.

Well isnt GS just calculated from AP+DP? That is what everyone is already using anyways.

GS is best defined in simple terms: raw AP + raw DP.

That's what most people do but sadly it's quite inaccurate, simply adding your Inventory ap and dp does not take into account your accuracy, extra AP, level or HP.  These are important.

ShareX_2016-08-31_08-06-26.thumb.png.fef

A near done work in progress. We will be making it public "soon", Possibly after this weekend(refactor of code).

I would easily be able to devise a module that calculates your method of calculating power level if you'd like.
Shoot me a message if you're interested.

oh... yes interesting.. we need to exchange information.

Edited by remilafo

Posted

That's what most people do but sadly it's quite inaccurate, simply adding your Inventory ap and dp does not take into account your accuracy, extra AP, level or HP.  These are important.

Well yeah it might be inaccurate, but it is the only GS what everyone understands.

To actually get your GS system work, is to have an ingame addon that shows it. Just by saying that "I calculated my gs with excel" doesnt sound good enough.

Posted

This thread is dead... I official rebooted this subject here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0