• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 31st

307 posts in this topic

Posted

Yep, and joking from the Warrior's Awakening Event, it'll take around 6 months for all awakenings to come out. I've stopped playing specifically until the Musa Awakening comes out as I just don't find the game fun.

You should be getting Musa end of November.

Posted

You should be getting Musa end of November.

Yeah, I figured as much. Looks like my 1 month hiatus is extending into a 4 month hiatus.

1 person likes this

Posted

In your post you literally stated that "Loyalty" shop = P2W. That moment when you can't even pay for loyalty points.

Smh...you kind of people will find anything to complain about even if it's blatantly wrong.

i swear i cant even deal with this fkng community anymore! wtf is wrong with people? do you guys have daddy issues for complaining so much? this is an amazing patch wtf 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

qRHpmz7.png

8/31/2016

UTC

CET

EDT

CDT

PDT

Start

09:00

10:00

05:00

04:00

02:00

End

14:00

15:00

10:00

09:00

07:00

89kP5S2.png

• Warrior Awakening has been released.

• Valencia Part 2 has been added, including Villas, Miniature Elephants, and much more.

• Happy Awakening to Warrior event!

• 8/31~9/14, you can buy the items below for one Loyalty.

• Appearance Change Coupon (1 days, once per account)

• [Loyalty] Awakening Gift Pack (Once a day per account)

• Black Stone (Weapon) Bundle: 5

• Black Stone (Armor) Bundle: 5

• Hard Black Stone Shard

• Sharp Black Stone Shard

• Crone Stone

• Memory Fragment.

Just want to confirm, [Loyalty] Awakening Gift Pack (Once a day per account) as stated, meaning we can buy 1 a day until the event is over? The pearl shop says "Purchase Restriction: 1 per Family (1 remaining), which makes it sound like a 1 time purchase.

Edited by Clockcycle
1 person likes this

Posted

Just want to confirm, [Loyalty] Awakening Gift Pack (Once a day per account) as stated, meaning we can buy 1 a day until the event is over? The pearl shop says "Purchase Restriction: 1 per Family (1 remaining), which makes it sound like a 1 time purchase.

Most likely, just as with the skill reset thing before, that limit reset everyday. I hope it's everyday as stated anyways...

Posted

Yep, and joking from the Warrior's Awakening Event, it'll take around 6 months for all awakenings to come out. I've stopped playing specifically until the Musa Awakening comes out as I just don't find the game fun.

I'm happy that when I started playing I made Warrior and it was my alt ever since. DIdn't played on him much and it's not my class as I want to play Musa/Ninja but I have nothing better to do in the meantime because of this shit company ;/

Posted

whats wrong with it? I have that update and am not experiencing any issues.

The issue seems to be related to playing in windowed mode and then minimizing to tray. It crashes almost every time. I used to be able to AFK all day in tray mode. Since the update, I cannot and have to leave it on full screen and not in tray.

Posted

So the costume exchange coupon was released as pearl shop item only? wow thanks kakao as if you were not making enough money already, much appreciated addon!

Posted

Well played, you got me. I'm coming back so you can milk me like the cow I am. 

Posted

f6344tD.png
  • Equipment Tailoring Coupon has been updated on Pearl Shop.

• Price of Artisan’s Memory has been lowered from 1,000 Loyalty to 400 Loyalty.

• Cooldown time of HP potions has been decreased from 5 to 3 seconds.

Posted

In your post you literally stated that "Loyalty" shop = P2W. That moment when you can't even pay for loyalty points.

Smh...you kind of people will find anything to complain about even if it's blatantly wrong.

I stand corrected, but I still stand by my main point of them making the game easier.  And please don't say "you kind of people" that makes no sense to what I said.

I was pointing out how many ways they are taking a game which I considered very challenging and making it a hand-holding carebear game.

Posted

Any news on the Kuno thing?

Posted

september. along with beserker update.

how it should have been from the start. HP pots mean nothing in pvp after awakening and ap/dp you either live and kill other people and or just die. no point in qqing about that change its like that in kr its awesome. maybe mp pots need to not change hp is w/e

the extra loot that drops from them. they not have a change to drop that stuff.
Kr gives away boss armor like its nothing (new armor thats better then current boss armor is going to be released soon along with 60 content.)

the dream! :( I want underwear and glasses. I can't spend money on this game just yet. also weight increases and shit would be nice. 

or you know maybe gift system reenabled. 

so party bonus just means like more black stones and seals from doing scroll bosses and it doesn't mean boss armor drops correct?

Posted

any fixes for the milking bug?

Posted

The issue seems to be related to playing in windowed mode and then minimizing to tray. It crashes almost every time. I used to be able to AFK all day in tray mode. Since the update, I cannot and have to leave it on full screen and not in tray.

Never played fullscreen and minimize to tray nearly every day.

Again, driver or hardware related, not Windows 10 Anniversery update related :/

Posted

I love people complaining about making the game "easier" and "less challenging"

This game NEVER was hard, nor it was challenging

Is bringing the trash out a challenge to you guys?

If not, is it bringing the trash out regularly a challenge?

The only challenge this game offers is how much time you're willing to spend on it, if you call that a hard challenge there has been something wrong in any other challenge you faced, you can mindlessly grind the same mobs that pose nowhere close of a threat while watching anime episodes on a second screen if you have one, chatting with your loved one or doing whatever it is that you want to do as long as your hands are on your mouse and keyboard, all with literally negative effort required to pull off

Pve content is less than trivial as far as effort is concerned, the only thing experience boosts and such are going to change is that they are going to make the game SHORTER, if anything

You might argue time investment is a challenge, fine by me, I'm still thinking calling this game anything else than time consuming is an outright insult to "challenging" games, a mentally challenged person could have the same progress as me as far as the difficulties of this game go, so please, have mercy on my soul

To all those asking for clarifications about the advanced bosses loot, let me try to be useful for a change: apparently now you can accept 2 different scrolls from your daily black spirit scrolls, one is the old scroll we used to do, the other is an advanced version of the boss, that seems to be the one the patch notes are referring to regarding the new chances to get boss loot, looks like it takes 3 days to form a complete scroll to summon this "Advanced" boss scrolls with phat lootz

Posted

Hey good job this time!

Posted

any fixes for the milking bug?

It is working as intended.

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Will Gm's please update us as to the Kuno/Ninja Tooltips being changed? Was there an intended buff on today's patch? Thank you

Posted

how do i get those awakened boss scrolls?

Posted

I stand corrected, but I still stand by my main point of them making the game easier.  And please don't say "you kind of people" that makes no sense to what I said.

I was pointing out how many ways they are taking a game which I considered very challenging and making it a hand-holding carebear game.

By stating "you people", I was referring to the people in the community who are toxic and backlash at every single patch this game has, just like you are doing now. They'll find something, anything, to complain about. And also, the game isn't holding our hands? They wouldn't lower the HP Pot use cooldown unless they had a reason to. This is better for PvX. 

• PvE Players have a higher chance of surviving when grinding/questing/etc., due to being able to use HP Pots in a faster rate now.
  • PvP Players are now challenged more, due to having the reduced cooldown time for using HP Pots. 

The whole toxic side of the PvP community just needs to make up their minds on whether or not they want to complain about HP Pots "making the game too hand-holding >:((" or "making PvP too hard! :("

Posted

AWESOME PATCH, GUYS! Loving it so far!

Posted

Just because I haven't seen anything on it yet; is the attendance reward thing over on the 31st. I cant currently accept it on the 31st. I don't know if it was attended to be this way or I'm just having a weird problem. 

~~~Thanks

Posted

how do i get those awakened boss scrolls?

Are awakened boss scrolls even in the game? They should be able to be made from fragments obtained from the boss scroll daily... But I didn't see them.

Posted

3 sec on pots, why why WHY!

So you can fight awakened warriors lol.