• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 31st

307 posts in this topic

Posted

Strange, for some reason i should be rejoiced by this patch but i just don't even care anymore.

3 sec pots, some free stuff, one awakening, another useless piece of content called valencia pt2, some extra exp here and there, some loyalty changes, free guest passes, some cashshop items. 

Somehow it still feels mehhh, i was hoping on some kuno balance since she will be the last class to receive their awakening weap without having been buffed to fight awakening (witch and wizard). But nah just a hooker outfit well that was lackluster.

check the tooltips, it seems like kuno got a buff

Posted

How do we play Black spirit Adventure board game?

Press ESC --> Open it up from menu. Click dice, the avatar will move accordingly. You get whatever it lands on via mail. 

Can play once every hour, up to 5 times per real life day. You also get a memory fragment for completing the a full run it appears. 

I landed on "random item" :P 

qWpMuk3.png

4 people like this

Posted

How about implementing Ninja/Kunoichi rebalance , how it was intended months ago ??? i feel like theres no need to play this game anymore, like a reall unhealthy relationship, but not bc of the game itself, then bc of managing

We got it man, they just dont put it in the nodes so no one else will notice it xD check your skills ingame ;)

Posted

Gold event extended or what? 

Posted

3 sec hp pots hurts rangers bad.....they won't have the energy to burst anyone down now lol...i like it

As if they had before :D

Posted

check the tooltips, it seems like kuno got a buff

I will do that, strange they didn't even mention it on the patch notes but yeah its Kakao so yeah.

Posted (edited)

8/31/2016

UTC

CET

EDT

CDT

PDT

Start

09:00

10:00

05:00

04:00

02:00

End

14:00

15:00

10:00

09:00

07:00

• Warrior Awakening has been released.

• Valencia Part 2 has been added, including Villas, Miniature Elephants, and much more.

• Happy Awakening to Warrior event!

• 8/31~9/14, you can buy the items below for one Loyalty.

• Appearance Change Coupon (1 days, once per account)

• [Loyalty] Awakening Gift Pack (Once a day per account)

• Black Stone (Weapon) Bundle: 5

• Black Stone (Armor) Bundle: 5

• Hard Black Stone Shard

• Sharp Black Stone Shard

• Crone Stone

• Memory Fragment.

• All players will be sent three Guest Passes following this maintenance to share with their friends.

Seems like bugged/wrong information

2016-08-31_568999114.thumb.JPG.f6ef1fd1d

Edited by Axvalor

Posted

Another cash shop update with nothing for wizards? Why do you hate wizards so much?

Because wizards does not have boobs and "hot bodies" like the ones Kakao want you to perv over :) (because screw us looking like anything but homeless ppl in rags -_-).

1 person likes this

Posted

I play Ninja, did my skills actually nerfed and you forgot to mention it in the notes or is it just a mistake?

Posted

Hm no guest passes appearing yet, when exactly are they being sent out?

Posted

Strange, for some reason i should be rejoiced by this patch but i just don't even care anymore.

3 sec pots, some free stuff, one awakening, another useless piece of content called valencia pt2, some extra exp here and there, some loyalty changes, free guest passes, some cashshop items. 

Somehow it still feels mehhh, i was hoping on some kuno balance since she will be the last class to receive their awakening weap without having been buffed to fight awakening (witch and wizard). But nah just a hooker outfit well that was lackluster.

Kuno got stealth buffed 

Posted

Boo what happened to Kuno/Ninja getting up to par? no class balance at all in the patch.

Posted

Kuno got stealth buffed 

Yeah an other forum member pointed that out to me, still strange they didn't even put that in the patch notes.

Its not like it will cause massive uproar or something, but thanks anyway!

Posted

You can see alt's energy levels now!! QOL improvements!!

2 people like this

Posted

Press ESC --> Open it up from menu. Click dice, the avatar will move accordingly. You get whatever it lands on via mail. 

Can play once every hour, up to 5 times per real life day. You also get a memory fragment for completing the a full run it appears. 

qWpMuk3.png

That's actually pretty neat...

Price of Artisan’s Memory has been lowered from 1,000 Loyalty to 400 Loyalty. <-- Just bought 6 of these Monday. RIP.
The chance of getting higher tier horses while breeding has been increased. <-- Great as I am a horse breeder
Cooking and Alchemy will no longer consume energy. <-- Not sure how I feel about this, but I didn't use either as profit gaining.
The item drop rate has been increased when defeating following monsters. <--- Awesome, and hoping the party bonus means party scrolls will be beneficial again!

Posted

No energy for cooking and alchemy?  So what is the point of energy now? Oh right, no point anymore.

3sec pots cooldown? Why not just make it 0 sec and let us compete who in PvP is capable of being faster pressing down the hotkey, then lets induce auto-pots-usage and lets compete who can carry more of them.

Increased chance at getting boss armors? Ok, not bad, if it isn not another placebo thing.

More pearl-shop items? Predictable and not suprising.

12 slots for characters? Good, thank you. 

Easier to gain exp after lvl 50? Seriously... it was easy enough as it was. Secondary overal bad decision on the companies side. It will not attrackt more players and it will not keep the people playing and speding for longer, if anything, they will just grow bored with everything sooner.

The 1 loyalty point shards and stuff a day? Hey, nice, will use that but overal not good. You are making the PvE in game obsolete and thus robing the game of its content. 

Other stuffs not mentioned... eh alright.

All in all, why dont you guys just go ahead and make a patch so all new characters are not lvl 1 but just all leveled up to at least lvl 60. Also add a nice starter pack containing all gear being already enchanted to at least TRI. Remove life-skill levels since they are becoming pointless and whatever. God forbid that anyone in this age would not be handed everything on a silver platter as soon as the character is made.

4 people like this

Posted

So witch gets the same stupid appearance crap that is useless while others get nice outfits, I think they hate witches.

Husky and Panda are awesome though and more quests so ty for that.

Still waiting for the witch Halloween outfit at least then I can have a broom as a staff.

Posted

So no buff for Kunos? Okay thanks. I guess we're still shit on.

Posted

THANKS

Posted

qWpMuk3.png

Is there a trick to getting this to work? None of the controls there do anything, other than the cycling-arrows icon, which redraws the game-panel exactly as it was before. The black spirit pin just sits there, the dice permanently shows a six, and it says five tries remaining no matter what I do.

Posted

No energy for cooking and alchemy?  So what is the point of energy now? Oh right, no point anymore.

3sec pots cooldown? Why not just make it 0 sec and let us compete who in PvP is capable of being faster pressing down the hotkey, then lets induce auto-pots-usage and lets compete who can carry more of them.

Increased chance at getting boss armors? Ok, not bad, if it isn not another placebo thing.

More pearl-shop items? Predictable and not suprising.

12 slots for characters? Good, thank you. 

Easier to gain exp after lvl 50? Seriously... it was easy enough as it was. Secondary overal bad decision on the companies side. It will not attrackt more players and it will not keep the people playing and speding for longer, if anything, they will just grow bored with everything sooner.

The 1 loyalty point shards and stuff a day? Hey, nice, will use that but overal not good. You are making the PvE in game obsolete and thus robing the game of its content. 

Other stuffs not mentioned... eh alright.

All in all, why dont you guys just go ahead and make a patch so all new characters are not lvl 1 but just all leveled up to at least lvl 60. Also add a nice starter pack containing all gear being already enchanted to at least TRI. Remove life-skill levels since they are becoming pointless and whatever. God forbid that anyone in this age would not be handed everything on a silver platter as soon as the character is made.

Spot on.

Posted

So no buff for Kunos? Okay thanks. I guess we're still shit on.

they were buffed apparently but it wasn't posted, idk why.

Posted

Also wondering about the guest passes? I see nothing in my account or in my email. Where are they being sent to?

Posted

they were buffed apparently but it wasn't posted, idk why.

Wait, troll or serious?

Posted

@CM_Aethon Can you confirm that Kunoichi and Ninja got the KR dmg numbers that are showing in the tooltips now? It wasnt in the patch notes.