• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 31st

307 posts in this topic

Posted

So you up the experience gain from level 50 (as it was really hard to go from 50-60 to begin with), add experience buffs to daily achievements and all the other stuff for those who enjoy mindless grinding and then you add the following.

Energy cost removed from cooking and alchemy. Is this supposed to make crafters and life skillers happy? No it is an insult.

Where is the 2000% contribution experience for those who have 250-300+ contribution points? If you are going to add a massive advantage on the overpowered combat side (which already makes more silver) then you need to add it on the other side as well for the traders, crafters and packrats who enjoy having over 70+ workers (who don't have enough nodes for said workers due to extreme cp of nodes/subnodes and having to connect the nodes/cities that you need.

It is also a big insult to those crafting guilds much like the fishing change was to fishing guilds. You are driving people away from the game by being heavily favored towards combat side and you don't even realize it (or are TOO STUPID to realize it).

2 people like this

Posted

Has anyone received their guest passes yet?

Well then arent you my new favorite person lol. Thanks for the info!

Um, that there quest says it costs 30,000,000 million for that Baby Elephant!?!?!

Maybe that's the quest to get the Elephant mount instead?

Posted

The Awakening game doesn't work on Orwen, from what I've read. Nobody there can roll the dice it seems.

Posted

Thank you so much for increasing the character slot's to the equal amount of classes! <3 

Posted

yay! new costume for ny Valk.......wtf underwear.....ok well fu then.

Posted

>1500 pearls

are you shitting me

For what...?

Posted

Has the Windows 10 Anniversary update incompatibility been fixed yet?  I'm not near a PC to check this.

Posted

Nothing for Musa, yet again. C'est la vie.

Posted

Has the Windows 10 Anniversary update incompatibility been fixed yet?  I'm not near a PC to check this.

This isn't a thing, if Windows 10 Anniversary update broke your ability to play BDO it's hardware or driver related, I've had absolutely no issues.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon or @CM_Praballo Can we have more informations on what this actually mean ?  

More obtainable items have been added when defeating following monsters.
    (1) Kzarka, the Lord of Corruption: Liverto Weapon Bundle, Mark of Shadow
    (2) [Party] Bonus Looting
        1) Red Nose: Red Nose’s Armor   
        2) Giath: Giath’s Helmet   
        3) Dastard Bheg: Bheg's Gloves   
        4) Moghulis: Ancient Weapon Core   
        5) Muskan: Muskan's Shoes, Liverto Blade, Liverto Longsword       
        6) Hebetate Tree Spirit: Hebetate Tree Spirit's Armor, Liverto Axe   
        7) Witch Marie: Witch's Earring, Liverto Longbow, Liverto Amulet,
           Liverto Shortsword, Liverto Staff

(1) Ok, Kzarka is dropping the bundle & MoS
(2) This point is not clear, does it mean that when you are in a party, you have a chance to get these loots from the bosses ? I'm not talking about the bundles here, just about the pure loot that comes after killing the boss. And does this apply for all the bosses, even the Field Bosses and not just the scrolls ?

Thanks for clarifying things!
Overall this is the first time I'm excited for a patch... Even though there are still some stuff we could argue about!

Edited by LeviathaNz

Posted

I don't see the option for dice? I still have the old daily login reward button/menu showing up?

Posted (edited)

So you up the experience gain from level 50 (as it was really hard to go from 50-60 to begin with), add experience buffs to daily achievements and all the other stuff for those who enjoy mindless grinding and then you add the following.

Energy cost removed from cooking and alchemy. Is this supposed to make crafters and life skillers happy? No it is an insult.

Where is the 2000% contribution experience for those who have 250-300+ contribution points? If you are going to add a massive advantage on the overpowered combat side (which already makes more silver) then you need to add it on the other side as well for the traders, crafters and packrats who enjoy having over 70+ workers (who don't have enough nodes for said workers due to extreme cp of nodes/subnodes and having to connect the nodes/cities that you need.

It is also a big insult to those crafting guilds much like the fishing change was to fishing guilds. You are driving people away from the game by being heavily favored towards combat side and you don't even realize it (or are TOO STUPID to realize it).

Your local Talentless Alchemist, a private family-owned and operated storefront on Edan since release, fully endorses this patch.  See our current stock and message me to place an order.  That far left Resplendent (1st on server) will either be Fancy or gone forever thanks to this patch allowing me to reach Master level easier.Stone_Master_2.png

Edited by Talentless

Posted

Black Spirit -> Guide

ty!

Posted

Where is the new level 55 quest? Combat level up. Is that the one at Sauson garrison?

Posted

whats wrong with it? I have that update and am not experiencing any issues.

Posted

Where is the new level 55 quest? Combat level up. Is that the one at Sauson garrison?

Yes

Posted

Barding still loses its dye color when horses are attached to the wagon(value pack Merv's palette). sigh

Posted

Yes

Posted

(2) Daily Special Quest: Awakened Boss Summon Scroll
        1) Red Nose: Red Nose’s Armor   
        2) Giath: Giath’s Helmet   
        3) Dastard Bheg: Bheg's Gloves   
    (3) Weekly Special Quest: Awakened Boss Summon Scroll
        1) Muskan: Muskan's Shoes   
        2) Hebetate Tree Spirit: Hebetate Tree Spirit's Armor

Explain pls!

Posted

Animation has been improved while 2 players are mounting on a Two-Seater horse. 

Thank you !!
Now maybe I can watch where we're going when I'm riding on my friend's horse.  It was so bad I was getting 'horse'sick' and I needed to close my eyes  xD

Now on the other hand...

When the player steps into a house, it will become brighter without any lighting item.

So I never really needed to hunt down chandeliers to find my rooms  <sigh>

And I'm not real sure what to think about this

Cooking and Alchemy will no longer consume energy.

Processing I could sort of understand the non-consuming, but what's the reasoning behind it for Cooking & Alchemy ? 
No use of your hard-earned energy means you're not working for your rewards, be it the end result of your 'labors' or the eventual reward of a higher level of skill.
It becomes a grind instead of a challenge.

This is fine (I guess) for the completionist quest doers and those who make the occasional potion or foodstuff, but it's telling the rest of us "...Thanks for all your hard work to reach this level, but now we'll make it so the no-lifers can pass you on the skill rankings just by spending all day Cooking and Creating..."

Posted

Why did you guys change the tooltip for ninja/kuno skill damage but not actually change the damage? that makes no sense.

1 person likes this

Posted

The Black Spirit Game does not seem to be working...I get either roll again and nothing happens or click on dice and nothing happens.

Posted

[Lvl. 55] Combat Level-Up quest has been added.

is that a questline or simple kill 1300 monsters single quest for 50 contribution points?

Posted (edited)

The Black Spirit Game does not seem to be working...I get either roll again and nothing happens or click on dice and nothing happens.

It seems to be broken on the orwen server.
Looks like the fixed it because I have it working now on orwen.

Edited by KunaiKnives

Posted (edited)

Lvl. 55] Combat Level-Up quest has been added.

only gaves 4% at lvl 56? wtf

1300 mobs first quest 500 sausans and 10x wep and armor stones for a shitty 4%

Edited by Catch