• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 31st

307 posts in this topic

Posted

It seems to be broken on the orwen server.

SIGH*  :(

I'm not seeing the availability of more character slots on my list; are they going to show up soon?

Posted

Lvl. 55] Combat Level-Up quest has been added.

only gaves 4% at lvl 56? wtf

1300 mobs first quest 500 sausans and 10x wep and armor stones for a shitty 4%

It's suppose to help people get to 56 for awakening, not help people 56+ and 4% isn't bad at 56, doesn't take long to kill those mobs.

Posted

SIGH*  :(

I'm not seeing the availability of more character slots on my list; are they going to show up soon?

I think they just raised the cap. I don't believe you get a free one.

Posted

It's suppose to help people get to 56 for awakening, not help people 56+ and 4% isn't bad at 56, doesn't take long to kill those mobs.

The xp value should be fixed ie 4% at 56 is 8% at 55 and so on

Posted

yep, wizards are clearly capable of fighting awakening classes right now.

Ouch...

Posted

It is fixed, it's something like 9999999xp which is 30% at 55 and 4% at 56

Posted

How many employees associated with Black Desert does it take to sell a costume exchange coupon?

Whats a costume exchange coupon?

Ohhh the jokes im full of them!

it's the item they just added.

Posted

"Cooking and Alchemy will no longer consume energy."

This is all I ever wanted/needed.

First was processing, now its alchemy and cook......I spend all my cash in game for making alchemy, bought energy potions to be better and got medal over my char, for me its end. Good Luck ALL!!!

Posted

•  

• Happy Awakening to Warrior event!

• 8/31~9/14, you can buy the items below for one Loyalty.

• Appearance Change Coupon (1 days, once per account)

• [Loyalty] Awakening Gift Pack (Once a day per account)

• Black Stone (Weapon) Bundle: 5

• Black Stone (Armor) Bundle: 5

• Hard Black Stone Shard

• Sharp Black Stone Shard

• Crone Stone

• Memory Fragment.

• MORE PAY TO WIN??!!

•  

• Cooldown time of HP potions has been decreased from 5 to 3 seconds.

WOW- pretty major change snuck in here.  PvE just got little bit easier..........

• Cooking and Alchemy will no longer consume energy.

Can we please make this game easier????????????

• The maximum number of character slots has been increased to 12.

12? Holy hell.  That's a lot, and now no need to use energy for cooking/alchemy/processing, but 12 alts to stock up on energy....!

•  

• The chance of getting higher tier horses while breeding has been increased.

Game made easier?!!

•  

• Obtaining rate of Combat EXP has been increased for players who are level 50 or higher.

EASIER.   

• New Daily achievement [Daily Grinding Hour!] has been added.

• Players can choose one buff to obtain;

• Combat EXP +200% (30 min.)

• Combat EXP +100% (60 min.

•  

• So DAILY grinding hour buff .. wow more xp please

• The item drop rate has been increased when defeating following monsters.
        (1) Kzarka, the Lord of Corruption - Kzarka 's Sealed Sub-Weapon Box
        (2) Daily Special Quest: Awakened Boss Summon Scroll
            1) Red Nose: Red Nose’s Armor   
            2) Giath: Giath’s Helmet   
            3) Dastard Bheg: Bheg's Gloves   
        (3) Weekly Special Quest: Awakened Boss Summon Scroll
            1) Muskan: Muskan's Shoes   
            2) Hebetate Tree Spirit: Hebetate Tree Spirit's Armor

•  

•  

• Holy crap - now EVEN MORE Livertos dropping .... good thing? maybe.  game "easier" YES!!

More obtainable items have been added when defeating following monsters.
        (1) Kzarka, the Lord of Corruption: Liverto Weapon Bundle, Mark of Shadow
        (2) [Party] Bonus Looting
            4) Moghulis: Ancient Weapon Core   
            5) Muskan: Muskan's Shoes, Liverto Blade, Liverto Longsword       
            6) Hebetate Tree Spirit: Hebetate Tree Spirit's Armor, Liverto Axe   
            7) Witch Marie: Witch's Earring, Liverto Longbow, Liverto Amulet,
               Liverto Shortsword, Liverto Staff

AGAIN!! Making uber gear more and more obtainable (hence less uber as it is "common")

Wow!  IMO they are making this game too easy, there is constant give-aways, bonus events, lowering mob hp, increasing mob kill XP, lowering use of energy in life skills, increase drop rates of high end/expensive items, increase rate of high tier horses

Maybe people disagree, and I welcome your comments.  The fact that there will be 100% bonus xp EVERY weekend until who knows when all awakenings are out.. maybe it's good to get a lot of alts up to high level, but that's not something I've ever done.  I just feel like the hand holding is getting a little much in this game.

Posted (edited)

• All players will be sent three Guest Passes following this maintenance to share with their friends.

Translation: We betrayed and f--ked over our player base. Please don't quit!

Edited by Leafling

Posted

So you up the experience gain from level 50 (as it was really hard to go from 50-60 to begin with), add experience buffs to daily achievements and all the other stuff for those who enjoy mindless grinding and then you add the following.

Energy cost removed from cooking and alchemy. Is this supposed to make crafters and life skillers happy? No it is an insult.

Where is the 2000% contribution experience for those who have 250-300+ contribution points? If you are going to add a massive advantage on the overpowered combat side (which already makes more silver) then you need to add it on the other side as well for the traders, crafters and packrats who enjoy having over 70+ workers (who don't have enough nodes for said workers due to extreme cp of nodes/subnodes and having to connect the nodes/cities that you need.

It is also a big insult to those crafting guilds much like the fishing change was to fishing guilds. You are driving people away from the game by being heavily favored towards combat side and you don't even realize it (or are TOO STUPID to realize it).

i got 273 Contribution and im one of those stupid grinders kek

Posted

Is the 200% 30min XP buff your fix for the Wiz's mana drain durability bug?  Because that's about 5 minutes short of how long I can grind solo before having to repair a staff it seems.

Posted (edited)

Quick everyone reroll Wizard! You can lose to every other class in game in 1v1 and small group PvP until you have 190+ ap, you'll get focus fired if you love attention, you're buffed for awakenings so you can dodge and annoy the awakened class for a few seconds an pull off a green heal(they hate that)!, and you can literally wait 6 months to even hope to be competitive with the other awakened classes ahead of you! Didn't even mention you will love going months without any new outfits while every other class gets multiple new sets!

And don't worry, while every other class will have a better chance to get their awakened weapon box from Karanda until Wizard one finally comes and every class but theirs drops each time!

Last but not least every class in the game who the Wizard loses to in 1v1 and small group(which is every class!) can now pot even faster and use only a few keys to faceroll kill the Wizard as before!

Edited by mastroakq

Posted

I can't log in atm whenever I get to the character screen... It freezes on the whole fact that it's new names for my alts and and says they are being deleted.. Trying not to freak out here u.u

moving on...

Good game

Vheena helped me get it fixed in support, so if you have issues with logging in. Just delete your version.dat file in your installation file. then restart the launcher and let it patch. That worked for me. You should still talk to support so you can help them by sending that and your log with it. See what they can do with it to maybe stop these issues from completely happening.

Posted

(2) Daily Special Quest: Awakened Boss Summon Scroll 
    (3) Weekly Special Quest: Awakened Boss Summon Scroll
        1) Muskan: Muskan's Shoes    
        2) Hebetate Tree Spirit: Hebetate Tree Spirit's Armor

Explain pls!

PLEASE EXPLAIN!

THis too!

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Tytyes

Posted

PLEASE EXPLAIN!

THis too!

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Tytyes

I assume this means if you're in a scroll group, you can now get armor in your "generic drops" in addition to the usual hunter seals + blacks stones and trash turn-ins. 

Posted

Thanks for adding the energy amount to the character change screen. That was a pleasant nicety.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Quick everyone reroll Wizard! You can lose to every other class in game in 1v1 and small group PvP until you have 190+ ap, you'll get focus fired if you love attention, you're buffed for awakenings so you can dodge and annoy the awakened class for a few seconds an pull off a green heal(they hate that)!, and you can literally wait 6 months to even hope to be competitive with the other awakened classes ahead of you! Didn't even mention you will love going months without any new outfits while every other class gets multiple new sets!

And don't worry, while every other class will have a better chance to get their awakened weapon box from Karanda until Wizard one finally comes and every class but theirs drops each time!

Last but not least every class in the game who the Wizard loses to in 1v1 and small group(which is every class!) can now pot even faster and use only a few keys to faceroll kill the Wizard as before!

you shouldn't play mmos.  Ignoring the strengths of a class just because you play one and coming to the forums to complain about a class that has been and is still OP makes you seem like a child.

Edited by Talentless
3 people like this

Posted

"The angle of viewpoint has been adjusted while sailing the fishing boat." this is really annoying cant zoom out while driving the boat.

1 person likes this

Posted

you shouldn't play mmos.  Ignoring the strengths of a class just because you play one and coming to the forums to complain about a class that has been and is still OP makes you seem like a child.

Image result for i don't believe you gif

Posted

Just getting a head start on complaints:

nerf warrior!!! too op!!!

no. the awakenings are being added bi-weekly for balance

Posted

Image result for i don't believe you gif

+1.  Love Will.

Posted

Wow!  IMO they are making this game too easy, there is constant give-aways, bonus events, lowering mob hp, increasing mob kill XP, lowering use of energy in life skills, increase drop rates of high end/expensive items, increase rate of high tier horses

Maybe people disagree, and I welcome your comments.  The fact that there will be 100% bonus xp EVERY weekend until who knows when all awakenings are out.. maybe it's good to get a lot of alts up to high level, but that's not something I've ever done.  I just feel like the hand holding is getting a little much in this game.

In your post you literally stated that "Loyalty" shop = P2W. That moment when you can't even pay for loyalty points.

Smh...you kind of people will find anything to complain about even if it's blatantly wrong.

Posted

RIP ALL Musas/Ninjas that waited so long for their classes and they need again wait for their awekenings..
:<

Yep, and joking from the Warrior's Awakening Event, it'll take around 6 months for all awakenings to come out. I've stopped playing specifically until the Musa Awakening comes out as I just don't find the game fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bye