• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Kunoichi skill boost

261 posts in this topic

Posted

Still waiting :/

Posted

bump

Posted

@CM_Aethon

This seems like it could be a easy yes or no? Did Kuno's only get their tool tips updated without buffing the skills, or did the tool tips get updated to match the kunos already in game damage? If you could pass the question along so we could have an answer either way that would be awesome. Thanks.

Posted

ok im done acting fact is kunos NA/EU are only at 50 to 65% KR dps even with the tooltips.

Was a funny joke for awhile but really yes its entertaining as my warrior with my tet dendelion greatsword slaughters so many kunos with ease its not funny.

Kuno is a free kill compaired to any other class and fun part us non kuno mainers tell you to git gud but we know its not your fault :P though it is entertaining killing kunos like flyspary to flys, I am now bored of of weak kunos are here as sure was fun killing like first 500 of them in the past 2 weeks now its clear the class is majorly flawed so for your sakes I hope the class is fixed to atleast give me some compotition :D

Posted

^ Funny you should say that, on my Kuno i always have to be ready for a fight... every grind, every day. If i have a spot and someone comes in, they look to see what class i am, then they go "oh, it's a Kuno, i bet i can get an easy kill". Every time I play, I am just waiting for a fight, kind of fun actually... The best part is I have a 56 Zerk as well, and no one ever -----s with him, ever. I can grind for hours and see people come and go without a fight. 

Posted

yep also have you noticed when grinding on a kuno people with half your stats can kill same speed as you even if you use optimal rotations. I played kuno for 2 weeks after that retuned to my warror cause even that can pve faster.

Posted

@GM_Caramel

Any idea what's with the tooltip change?

Confirmed. Text on tooltip was updated but not the damage/ skill buffs. I have this reported to our Dev team already. ^_^  

11 people like this

Posted

glad to know cause atm kuno does seem lackluster na/eu while its far better kr.

Posted

glad to know cause atm kuno does seem lackluster na/eu while its far better kr.

Glad to keep you all updated! ^_^ 

3 people like this

Posted

Confirmed. Text on tooltip was updated but not the damage/ skill buffs. I have this reported to our Dev team already. ^_^  

thank you :3, we have an answer now=D

Eagerly awaiting for the buff to damage

1 person likes this

Posted

k now we know , we got just 1 gm that "cares" or atleast tries

Posted

thank you :3, we have an answer now=D

Eagerly awaiting for the buff to damage

You're very welcome! ^_^ 

k now we know , we got just 1 gm that "cares" or atleast tries

We all care, even if we don't show it. ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for responding in this thread! I thought that these classes were delayed for so long specifically so they could be released with the damage buff, instead of patching this re-balance after the classes was already playable. Was that a different re-balancing patch?

Posted

Kunoichi all the time (NA / EU-KR) is underpowered (after- awakening, post-awakening), but here curiosity last patch KR

【Kunoichi&ninja】
Eyes will blink while standby combat stance.

You can see where the dev's have our class !!!

@GM; @CM - 6 days checked the description and damage !!!!
You can almost call it theft or fraud (
purchase game)!!!!  PA / Kakao at GameCon said that the game is almost balanced !!!!!! For almost - it's still a lot of missing  !!!

Posted

So when will kuno get this buff? I hope next matinance or will kunos have to wait till their awakening in like jan 2017 before we get this pre awakening buff?

Posted

kuno/ninja underpowered ? I don't think so...

And yeah patch note is always fun, nice to see what the priority is *blinks*

Posted

So when will kuno get this buff? I hope next matinance or will kunos have to wait till their awakening in like jan 2017 before we get this pre awakening buff?

I think somewhere in December, because then awakening to Kunoichi is entered (Tamer waited a year to buff we only 4 months) I HOPE !
PS: for the PA-class trash they do not count! Only deal with (Scor, War, Rang, Berserk, Wiz) because 90% of people playing these classes

Posted

kuno/ninja underpowered ? I don't think so...

And yeah patch note is always fun, nice to see what the priority is *blinks*

lol obviously you have never grinded against a kuno with double your ap and still grind as fast as them on your half ap witch.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well seems we got our answer. Thanks a lot @GM_Caramel.

Now if we could get it on the next patch cycle would be nice :D

Edited by Shion

Posted

give kunoichi and ninja awakening buffs when we only nearly have 2 awakening classes

kakao logic strikes again

DKoSzyt.gif

Posted

give kunoichi and ninja awakening buffs when we only nearly have 2 awakening classes

kakao logic strikes again

DKoSzyt.gif

Two weakest classes ^^

Posted

Two weakest classes ^^

because you can't play kuno/ninja like sorc (dark flame spamming, shard explosion) does not mean the class is weak

the class has always been high skillcap but apparently people on eu/na are incapable of pushing buttons in a certain order

1 person likes this

Posted

lol obviously you have never grinded against a kuno with double your ap and still grind as fast as them on your half ap witch.

lol obvoiusly you've never seen any decent kuno/ninja doing their job :P

1 person likes this

Posted

because you can't play kuno/ninja like sorc (dark flame spamming, shard explosion) does not mean the class is weak

the class has always been high skillcap but apparently people on eu/na are incapable of pushing buttons in a certain order

lol obvoiusly you've never seen any decent kuno/ninja doing their job :P

Pretty much

Posted

The problem of kuno are the CDs on her skills and the low aoe of some skills. Higher dmg on her big aoe main dmg skills would help so you dont have to use the low aoe skills so often. (I already use back and down attacks as often as i can (the knockupskills are too inconsistent to be reliable))