• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Kunoichi skill boost

261 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The own devs admited that release kuno/ninja were underperforming and they needed a serious buff. After they got the buff they basically had a chance to win a 2vs1 fight so they put a pvp nerf on their damage output.

Right now we have the pvp nerf but we dont have the base damage buff which makes kuno/ ninja average on pve, but trash tier on pvp. And before some white knight appears with the "git good, those are pre awakening buffs to compensate" those buffs were given BEFORE their awakening, and REMAINED even after getting their awakenings, meanwhile witches and wizards have their pre awakening buffs (needed on korea since they are the only ones without awakening at least until a few weeks more) and no one is calling foul on them when they trash non awakening classes here...

Edited by Bearil

Posted

Well seems we got our answer. Thanks a lot @GM_Caramel.

Now if we could get it on the next patch cycle would be nice :D

You're very welcome! ^_^ Yes, that would be great as I am a Kunoichi player myself! 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well in general i am fine as ninja but not fully satisfied with pve experience cause i think with my 213 ap i should clear 57+ areas much faster. AOEs are not good enough for such long cooldowns and small aoe skills you have to use waiting for cd got dps nerfed too much. So i am kinda sorry for other players in pvp when buff comes but i am looking forward to it so i can slay monters as quick as ranger or witch.

Edited by Templarek

Posted

You're very welcome! ^_^ Yes, that would be great as I am a Kunoichi player myself! 

why can't we have a gm play tamer so maybe they start fixing all the problems with it too 

Posted

why can't we have a gm play tamer so maybe they start fixing all the problems with it too 

In my "personal" life is what I meant by being a Kunoichi player ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted

You're very welcome! ^_^ 

We all care, even if we don't show it. ;) 

You respond to players, active on the forums, AND proper use of you're.... /swoon. So uhhh...How you doing? :P

Posted

Thanks for the info, and like you i hope we will see it Wednesday.

And thanks for replying, tho still kinda strange to thanks someone for that but still thanks!

1 person likes this

Posted

You respond to players, active on the forums, AND proper use of you're.... /swoon. So uhhh...How you doing? :P

Would you say I'm a smooth operator? ;) I am doing quite fantastic, guuurllll or boyyyy how YOU doing? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8lz6t_Dbz0

Thanks for the info, and like you i hope we will see it Wednesday.

And thanks for replying, tho still kinda strange to thanks someone for that but still thanks!

Thanks for being nice to me. ^_^ 

1 person likes this

Posted

Caramel i love you for helping us kunoichi's my friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Glad we got an answer, way to stay on top if it gang :)

Posted

I always love seeing people in these threads reply with "git gud" or say a class doesn't need buffs cause all the awakenings aren't out yet, as if that's the only reason that ninja/kuno got buffed in KR.  I mean screw it, if ninja/kuno don't need their buffs, let's just revert the zerker and witch/wizard buffs and watch the world burn.

Posted

Caramel i love you for helping us kunoichi's my friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love you too! :x Now just an update as to what I previously said. I want to clarify that it is confirmed that the tooltip was updated and the buff/damage was not.... whether it is intended that the class itself is to be buffed (soon or if at all) in a patch...PA has not shared details with us on it yet. I will make sure to keep you updated though. ^_^ 

5 people like this

Posted

I love you too! :x Now just an update as to what I previously said. I want to clarify that it is confirmed that the tooltip was updated and the buff/damage was not.... whether it is intended that the class itself is to be buffed (soon or if at all) in a patch...PA has not shared details with us on it yet. I will make sure to keep you updated though. ^_^ 

Thank you for your interest :)

but although I really like this class it is completely badly designed :-(
1) The survival of this class is in the evasion !!!! - Evasions are in the current state severely weakened (we have only 1 fast iframe with 1 second CD, for example, ninja has 2, sorceress as much as our 2 class together!) - Ghost Step (GS) is still bugged! were initiated does not work Super Armor; and it is cleared by Ninja Evasion (NE) at half the animation !!!! (Cool it looks elite - I GS bug cancel - Start NE - bum knockdown - I lay myself lucky ;-(

2) very very very very long animations - 90% skils - hard to locked !!!! (Designer of the class I gave him a moment to play it on the mobs are resistant to stun!) Start the animation = death! Not the ability to dodge, no super-armor, no iframe !!!!! For example, Flash (this is a joke?) Slash!

3) oddly designed zone for skils AoE damage !!! (Only Flash Slash, Ground Thrust, Floor Sweeping to 360 degrees with the very small area of exception is FS that nobody uses) other as mele class are stupid, for example Shadow explosion - - set up so that you on the back had no mobs - start long animation - bum mobs have you beat - skill missed - and how to hit the limit of 7

4) lack of space for skills used with numeric keypad -no class has as many skills used to the quick slot!

5) no damage! we have to pull the whole combo as another class does one skill!

6) lack of real hard stun!

7) lack of mobility - see point 1 of 2

8) concealment - short WTF? - Let's see how it looks version of this skill at the sorceress awakening!

Awakening from what I know he repeated the same mistakes! lack of mobility, the lack of iframe, long animations, weak damage

This class needs a little love from devs;-) I know that few people play this class but ...! I like my KUNO and I will not reroll! If nothing changes, and continue to do so the class will be "under-power" simply stop playing in the BDO (the game is great but needs a balance)

I'm sorry for my English - google translator

Posted

If its really the case that they updated the tooltips but not the damage we will get an insane dmg boost soon lol...like ninja and kuno are not strong enough already. Im really looking forward to it :D

Posted

@GM_Caramel

Perl shop update There is a chance that damage Kuno will also be improved?

Posted

@GM_Caramel

Perl shop update There is a chance that damage Kuno will also be improved?

Hey Jarqo! :) Like I previously said PA has not shared details with us on it yet. I will keep you updated or if it is to happen it will appear on our Patch Notes. 

1 person likes this

Posted

it can be nice too xD   PA should also play a bit more tamer to fix stuff ... 

Posted

Did the patch fix our damage?

Posted

Did the patch fix our damage?

I am at work right now so i could not tell you. How ever if they didn't then i am pretty much done with this game. First the delay for balance, no discounts on the kuno and ninja outfits when they where released. Then some tool tip update with non of the buffs applied. But cash shop items can be added almost every week but the balance of some classes is not important to them. So yeah we shall see i dont have my hopes up tho that only leads to disappointment with this publisher.

Posted

I am at work right now so i could not tell you. How ever if they didn't then i am pretty much done with this game. First the delay for balance, no discounts on the kuno and ninja outfits when they where released. Then some tool tip update with non of the buffs applied. But cash shop items can be added almost every week but the balance of some classes is not important to them. So yeah we shall see i dont have my hopes up tho that only leads to disappointment with this publisher.

is not fixed apparently.

Welp, 3 weeks till I get back from vacay. Hopefully fixed by then

Posted

is not fixed apparently.

Welp, 3 weeks till I get back from vacay. Hopefully fixed by then

-_- well i didn't get my hopes up so yeah, hope they do as well but again i would net get your hopes up their kinda the crusher of dreams :P

Anyway have fun on your vacation! 

Posted

-_- well i didn't get my hopes up so yeah, hope they do as well but again i would net get your hopes up their kinda the crusher of dreams :P

Anyway have fun on your vacation! 

ty in the middle of the desert llearning what the debuff actually feels like xD

I respect my little digger tamer more now =P

Posted

ty in the middle of the desert llearning what the debuff actually feels like xD

I respect my little digger tamer more now =P

That tamer must have a sun tanned skin by now xD 

Posted

That tamer must have a sun tanned skin by now xD 

pretty much used mervs palette for tanning her :3

Posted

Thank you for your interest :)

but although I really like this class it is completely badly designed :-(
1) The survival of this class is in the evasion !!!! - Evasions are in the current state severely weakened (we have only 1 fast iframe with 1 second CD, for example, ninja has 2, sorceress as much as our 2 class together!) - Ghost Step (GS) is still bugged! were initiated does not work Super Armor; and it is cleared by Ninja Evasion (NE) at half the animation !!!! (Cool it looks elite - I GS bug cancel - Start NE - bum knockdown - I lay myself lucky ;-(

[...]

1) Maybe GS is bugged for kuno idk, but then it would just need to be fixed appart from that idk what ou are talking about. Ninja and kuno can spam  iframe/super armor. You say sorc has more i-frame you obviously never played one.

2) idk what you are talking about again , Ninja and Kuno are the fastest paced classes in game. You don't even have a single skill that needs channeling too lol.

4) you can get more quick slot - in your settings there is an option for that.

7) lack of mobility realy? realyyyyyyy

8) concealment is supposed to last 15sec, if it doesn't it may be bugged,  but it s most likely one of the intended cases where it s supposed to stop that affected you (cf.skill description). For you info sorc "stealth" is 4 sec  you 15>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sorc 4.

I agree that it s stupid that some classes rely on some special attack for damage and all mobs are immun to those.