• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

ninja got patched

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Ninja whining for korean damage numbers, while current numbers are on par with other classes. KR numbers would be totally broken unless other classes are also buffed.

Posted

Ninja whining for korean damage numbers, while current numbers are on par with other classes. KR numbers would be totally broken unless other classes are also buffed.

Even PA admitted that they are not happy about Ninja/Kuno and after that those classes got buffed. Guess why? Because prebuffed Ninja/Kuno (versions we have now) were heavy underperfoming in KR and only a few ppl were playing them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Even PA admitted that they are not happy about Ninja/Kuno and after that those classes got buffed. Guess why? Because prebuffed Ninja/Kuno (versions we have now) were heavy underperfoming in KR and only a few ppl were playing them.

Underperforming since there is already Sorc, Ninja/Kuno also jump in CC/damage and run out. Making new classes with a similar playstyles but less iframe and escape options has an obvious outcome.Kuno/Ninja look cooler but that alone won't keep you playing them in PVP.  Making Ninja/kuno more easy and popular by upping damage way up is just dumb.

Posted (edited)

Underperforming since there is already Sorc, Ninja/Kuno also jump in CC/damage and run out. Making new classes with a similar playstyles but less iframe and escape options has an obvious outcome.Kuno/Ninja look cooler but that alone won't keep you playing them in PVP.  Making Ninja/kuno more easy and popular by upping damage way up is just dumb.

Im afraid its not you who will decide what is dumb and whats not.  It was done already.

The worst thing is lack of information according balance that was used as excuse of late ninja/kuno release.

Beside did you ever played those classes? I was playing sorc before ninja was released (from the begining of the EU server) and however sorc and ninja might look slimilar its not so simple.

Sorc has much more dmg, iframes, sustain and surviability. You can cancel animations in many ways.

Ninja isnt so simple. It requires better timing, better skill rotation and its less forgiving due to lower surviability. And on top of that it has less dmg.

Thats why ninja/kuno need that dmg buff - dmg burst is the trumph card of this class. Without it its only a CC puppet.

Edited by Kelai
2 people like this

Posted

says the wizard/witch LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

says the wizard/witch LOL

They already got buffed vs awakening weapons :P and not only in KR here to so its totaly unfair to play vs awakens and vs classes what got buffed vs awakens.

Posted

Posted

Being a glass ninja cannon is fun, but not when you have no cannon.

Posted

Still no answer ... a community well managed :(

Posted

I say the same Ninja / Kunoichi trash-tier and - PA will not do anything because only a few people playing them !!! If you do not want to be trash-Tier you have to reroll !!!
@GM; @CM Confirmed !!!! (Disappointed for the players PA changed only description - piss-off us!!! important that us have already spent money on suits for our NINJA/KUNO !!!)

Posted (edited)

Still no answer ... a community well managed :(

They did aswer, they said that the damage did not increase with the tooltip changes, and that it has been reported to the developers.

Edited by onvuu

Posted

Do you think there is any chance for us to receive a buff this patch ?

Posted

Do you think there is any chance for us to receive a buff this patch ?

the patch notes mentions 'adjusting tooltips' i bet they just reverted our tooltips to reflect the lower damage again.

Posted

the patch notes mentions 'adjusting tooltips' i bet they just reverted our tooltips to reflect the lower damage again.

Tooltip didn't change and damage is still not fixed.

Posted

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for buffs lol

Posted

Not that we need them anyway...Im doing tons of dmg with my ninja

Posted

Ppl say that like it's amazing excluding context.

I do tons of dmg too on my 201 ap ninja on a 240 dp target.

I just farm slower than my friend with more ap than her, less sustainability, and with less utility.

She does over 50% of my hp with 100% ultimate, to my 263 dp char

Posted

Farm slower than? Who are you comparing to? A Ranger?

Posted (edited)

Not that we need them anyway...Im doing tons of dmg with my ninja

Ppl say that like it's amazing excluding context.

I do tons of dmg too on my 201 ap ninja on a 240 dp target.

I just farm slower than my friend with more ap than her, less sustainability, and with less utility.

She does over 50% of my hp with 100% ultimate, to my 263 dp char

Forgive me if im wrong but maybe you both shall compare dmg of equally geared players using different classes? Or at least specify what was the gear of your opponent...

I also do tons of dmg to undergeared ppl but when i compare my Ninja (172/229) with my sorc (non awakened, 140/229) they seem to be equal in terms of dmg (but sorc has much more surv).

In the end its not about how much dmg you do but how the whole class playes in comparison to otheres with similar gear. In my opinion Ninja/Kuno shall be best burst classes while atm they are FAR FAR away from it. And thats why we strongly need this buff.

Edited by Kelai
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Farm slower than? Who are you comparing to? A Ranger?

war, awakening ofc

Forgive me if im wrong but maybe you both shall compare dmg of equally geared players using different classes? Or at least specify what was the gear of your opponent...

I also do tons of dmg to undergeared ppl but when i compare my Ninja (172/229) with my sorc (non awakened, 140/229) they seem to be equal in terms of dmg (but sorc has much more surv).

In the end its not about how much dmg you do but how the whole class playes in comparison to otheres with similar gear. In my opinion Ninja/Kuno shall be best burst classes while atm they are FAR FAR away from it.

i think u more or less saying what I'm saying. Atm ninja are far from having best burst.

When Comparing current ninja to awakened war, in every aspect, it's hard to see why ninjas don't need a balance patch as assumed by the first guy I replied to

To reiterate, when someone like that guy says oh I do op dps, they usually exclude context like their ap and their target dp

Edited by Tsurugi
Wups didn't quote him

Posted

Anybody who says ninja in the current meta are a good or great class are pretty dumb. They're decent at best, though the most fun class out of them all. We lack the damage we need for how much little survivability we have. Our CC is nice, but without a knockdown, we aren't doing anything.