• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This topic is related to the general principles that the player base has self proclaimed as the "BDO way", and tried to forcefully pose their will on the other gamers. The general consensus is that if the player is below you in AP/DP, level, or has no guild that it is your right to have that grind spot/farm spot that he/she is occupying. If said player does not conform to these principles then PK is one of the first steps to "run off" the player. If this doesn't work the escalation of harassment increases till the said player leaves. Now, in all games we see this mentality, this is not new. However I have never seen a game with this high of a percentage of players who feel this way. Or at least their actions show this to be their feelings. Now, for each one of these players I would like to remind you that economic inequality has effected you in your everyday lives. More precisely, effected your parents lives as I notice the mistreatment of other players is related to age in most cases. Now, this mentality will discourage many players who would other wise have the competitive ability to play at the highest levels of PvP. By allowing these players time and access to grind spots will increase the over all count of the PvP community. Now, I have had many people do this to me and generally I just go about my business, however when they do this to my friends and family that play this game I engage in a holy war against such players and guilds that use these types of actions. I have found few that have the patience to withstand such a resilient player as myself. please note your guild members represent the whole of your organization. On to one example of this I found incredibly amusing and I hope you do too.

This deals with CareBear and a friend of mine who will remain nameless. Just thinking about this its hard to contain the laughter. Well, we are all in Teamspeak and I just hear cussing start. My friend was grinding pigs for hide and CareBear comes along and PKs him for his spot. Typical, however my friends response isn't. At this point were not quite sure how the whole karma thing plays out so he flags and goes after him thinking he is gonna Karma bomb him....Flagged mind you. Now understand he has barely reached 50 and AP/DP is below 225 total. I guess I don't have to tell you his next few deaths were rather shameful and hilarious if you happen to be listening in Teamspeak. Next we hear in Teamspeak "I'm just going to charge him with my horse". Well, none of the other people in channel respond because of his obvious frustration. Well, he runs down there and charges him, "bam" contact. The elation from my friend is obvious. he goes in for another charge. CareBear knocks him of his horse and kills him. Well, my friends will is broken, beaten, and battered. he whispers CareBear "You have won man, just leave it alone Bro"... Well, my friends horse is still at the grind spot so he strolls down to his horse and guess who is waiting for him??? Yes, CareBear. Add another notch to CareBears kill count. As my friends soul is broken he refrains from saying anything. However my friend was not flagged. So at this time Carebear is finally looking at his Karma and I assume he said that he is low enough where its time to stop PKing him. Again my friend marches down to his horse assuming he will get killed again, to his elation this didn't happen. Ok, he has know gained confidence that CareBears harassment has stopped. So he goes and starts farming pigs. As soon as he kills a pig Carebear comes running over and gathers the hide before my friend can from my friends low gather speed. this happens over and over. this last about 20 minutes or so with the cussing in Teamspeak. Now this is what is so funny. this happened months ago, and weekly we hear in Teamspeak "O, I need to PM CareBear and call him a Fing F". Just last night we heard "O yeah, got to whisper CareBear".

Now generally I am not one to post but I do browse the forums at work. This would generally never be shared by me to the community if it wasn't for a post from Irrelevant...He posted on "losing enchants to pvp deaths while negative karma ? rofl what the f" in the general forums section. He speaks in this post of how he can no longer defend himself from the new system that has been put in place when actually I assume this has been put in place because of people like him. I have had 4 instances where we are farming Sausans and his group comes in and PKs the lot of us to run us off after being there 30 minutes or more with no competition. He is not the only group that has done this to myself and others. For these reasons I am completely behind such actions from PA in implementing change that serve the masses and not just 1% of the population.

Edited by Equinox187
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

gangnam-style-didn't-read-lol.gif
Probably another person crying about changes or crying about people crying about changes.

Edited by Matys
4 people like this

Posted

gangnam-style-didn't-read-lol.gif
Probably another person crying about changes or crying about people crying about changes.

I assume your grasp of the English language has escaped you as what I posted was the exact opposite of your statement.

Posted

Jesus press enter once in awhile

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Not saying pointlessly killing people is great but your friend probably would have liked it better if whole carebear's guild has come and camped all the pigs rightt ? It surely is since it looks like it's the way the game is supposed to be played from your point of view.

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

I will try summarising your ten thousands words....someone killed me, I can't do shit about it. I hate the world now.

now....remind you this is a GAME, people play the GAME because is a GAME, I can kill people in the GAME and get away from it. Just because I can. Same reason people love GTA.

1 person likes this

Posted

The only change was them fixing the typo where they made it sound like you could lose enchantments in PvP.

1 person likes this

Posted

That was a funny read.

I don't care about Irrelevant, he whines about everything in these forums.

2 people like this

Posted

Most people who make long ass threads usually have a tl;dr version on the bottom, just saying.

1 person likes this

Posted

didnt know im a group now? 

1 person likes this

Posted

I enjoyed the story!  Too bad you didn't record the team speak.

Posted

This thing is too long, and it's too hard to even read.

So you want the system to be re-implemented to discourage players from PVPING?

Sorry, kiddo;

But this is probably you.

57c8c4cb1b97c_FEDORATIPPIN.thumb.png.76c

The black desert is meant to be lawless land, and PvPers already had alot of consquences enforced on them. The new punishment system allows PvPer to PvP without worries in the Desert.

Note that I meant Desert, and 'Black Desert' specifically. You can just avoid dealing with Pkers by going to places where they can't PK without backlash. If your friend can't handle fighting players in the desert. Then they should leave the zone, and farm somewhere else. Or. . . more importantly,

e3c60afd82961dfe87fff331c240e619.thumb.p

Posted

5S4RfCR.png

This topic is related to the general principles that the player base has self proclaimed as the "BDO way", and tried to forcefully pose their will on the other gamers. The general consensus is that if the player is below you in AP/DP, level, or has no guild that it is your right to have that grind spot/farm spot that he/she is occupying. If said player does not conform to these principles then PK is one of the first steps to "run off" the player. If this doesn't work the escalation of harassment increases till the said player leaves. Now, in all games we see this mentality, this is not new. However I have never seen a game with this high of a percentage of players who feel this way. Or at least their actions show this to be their feelings. Now, for each one of these players I would like to remind you that economic inequality has effected you in your everyday lives. More precisely, effected your parents lives as I notice the mistreatment of other players is related to age in most cases. Now, this mentality will discourage many players who would other wise have the competitive ability to play at the highest levels of PvP. By allowing these players time and access to grind spots will increase the over all count of the PvP community. Now, I have had many people do this to me and generally I just go about my business, however when they do this to my friends and family that play this game I engage in a holy war against such players and guilds that use these types of actions. I have found few that have the patience to withstand such a resilient player as myself. please note your guild members represent the whole of your organization. On to one example of this I found incredibly amusing and I hope you do too.

This deals with CareBear and a friend of mine who will remain nameless. Just thinking about this its hard to contain the laughter. Well, we are all in Teamspeak and I just hear cussing start. My friend was grinding pigs for hide and CareBear comes along and PKs him for his spot. Typical, however my friends response isn't. At this point were not quite sure how the whole karma thing plays out so he flags and goes after him thinking he is gonna Karma bomb him....Flagged mind you. Now understand he has barely reached 50 and AP/DP is below 225 total. I guess I don't have to tell you his next few deaths were rather shameful and hilarious if you happen to be listening in Teamspeak. Next we hear in Teamspeak "I'm just going to charge him with my horse". Well, none of the other people in channel respond because of his obvious frustration. Well, he runs down there and charges him, "bam" contact. The elation from my friend is obvious. he goes in for another charge. CareBear knocks him of his horse and kills him. Well, my friends will is broken, beaten, and battered. he whispers CareBear "You have won man, just leave it alone Bro"... Well, my friends horse is still at the grind spot so he strolls down to his horse and guess who is waiting for him??? Yes, CareBear. Add another notch to CareBears kill count. As my friends soul is broken he refrains from saying anything. However my friend was not flagged. So at this time Carebear is finally looking at his Karma and I assume he said that he is low enough where its time to stop PKing him. Again my friend marches down to his horse assuming he will get killed again, to his elation this didn't happen. Ok, he has know gained confidence that CareBears harassment has stopped. So he goes and starts farming pigs. As soon as he kills a pig Carebear comes running over and gathers the hide before my friend can from my friends low gather speed. this happens over and over. this last about 20 minutes or so with the cussing in Teamspeak. Now this is what is so funny. this happened months ago, and weekly we hear in Teamspeak "O, I need to PM CareBear and call him a Fing F". Just last night we heard "O yeah, got to whisper CareBear".

Now generally I am not one to post but I do browse the forums at work. This would generally never be shared by me to the community if it wasn't for a post from Irrelevant...He posted on "losing enchants to pvp deaths while negative karma ? rofl what the f" in the general forums section. He speaks in this post of how he can no longer defend himself from the new system that has been put in place when actually I assume this has been put in place because of people like him. I have had 4 instances where we are farming Sausans and his group comes in and PKs the lot of us to run us off after being there 30 minutes or more with no competition. He is not the only group that has done this to myself and others. For these reasons I am completely behind such actions from PA in implementing change that serve the masses and not just 1% of the population.

No one cares, kid.

Posted

No one cares, kid.

921.thumb.jpg.ad94bef84ee8b9102860124f4f

Posted

921.thumb.jpg.ad94bef84ee8b9102860124f4f

lol. These forums, man...haha

Posted

RNG.

Posted (edited)

>his group comes in

that little girl and her dog are quite a fearsome group indeed lol

Edited by mora / Therana

Posted

You mean the rich get richer and the poor get richer as well and the limited time players get richer, the casuals get richer, everybody gets richer except the people who don't want to use their brains.

Posted

I assume your grasp of the English language has escaped you as what I posted was the exact opposite of your statement.

Now i took my time and read that wall of useless text. And tell me how writing -----ing about someone crying over karma change isnt what i said its probably about :)
Personally think there shouldn't be such restrictions but carebear online here we go. Next week we gonna get heals so we can help people who want to try take our spots grind :)

Posted

Now generally I am not one to post but I do browse the forums at work. This would generally never be shared by me to the community if it wasn't for a post from Irrelevant...He posted on "losing enchants to pvp deaths while negative karma ? rofl what the f" in the general forums section. He speaks in this post of how he can no longer defend himself from the new system that has been put in place when actually I assume this has been put in place because of people like him. 

If you are strong enough to go negative then you better be strong enough to defend.

Posted

I am just impressed at the number of people who took trouble to find stupid pictures and post them here just to say how they dont care and didnt read.

3 people like this

Posted

I am just impressed at the number of people who took trouble to find stupid pictures and post them here just to say how they dont care and didnt read.

HVNBWD5.gif?noredirect

1 person likes this

Posted

The black desert is meant to be lawless land, and PvPers already had alot of consquences enforced on them.

that game isnt about pvp, that game is about game time + RNG luck confrontation.

Posted

you sound poor

Posted (edited)

that game isnt about pvp, that game is about game time + RNG luck confrontation.

57c947b629a63_WHYULYIN.thumb.png.2b8f5c7

If you wanted to apply same PVP rule to Desert. Then you're probably the reason why this game can't get immersive at all.

No needs to carebear it. Face it, this is a game where PVP is allowed. If you complains about how someone ganks you in a desert, and complains even more how he does not face consequences for ganking it. Who's the real person responsible for being upset? Oh yeah. (You). 

Desert is, and should be lawless land. No one can find out if you die there, because it's -----ing desert. Not a bloody mainland. If you die, your corpse will be buried by the sand over, and over. Til no one knows someone died there.

Edited by Skullcatron

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0