• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

-BUG - Quest - Second Sugestion

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Unable to done quest, after all quest chain i need to buy information from npc calles ZOBADI for 1x Gold Bar 10G. But when i talked with him a don't get it, and i can't pay for it. It's look like:

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/2442/ZwFep8.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img921/2233/aY0tbV.jpg

This quest block whole Valencia Part 2 quest chain.

Edited by Dreed

Posted

I already finished this quest, it's not bugged. I don't know why you get this error z.z I haven't got any problem

Posted

can confirm, same issue here

Posted

After channel switch its works. Maybe its not full buged but in some way is.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't complete it either, i have all the requirements, tried to swap channels or log off but nothing changes... the only thing that he gives me are side quests that has nothing to do with that chain and it's not one of the requirements.

Posted

I can't complete it, i tried to swap channels and nothing... I don't know what to do...

Posted

I had this BUG happen to me too. I did exit out of the game, and it worked. Albeit, before I logged off, I had 2 bars, and I dropped one off at the bank. So I don't 100% know if its the log-off-then-on, and/or having going to having only 1 bar that fixed it.

Posted

Had 2 10G bars, got rid of one.  Could not complete quest.  Ended game and restarted and could complete quest. 

Posted

I've the same issue. I already tried everything you said but nothing works for me.

It doesn't even show the option to exchange the Gold Bar.

Posted

I've the same issue. I already tried everything you said but nothing works for me.

It doesn't even show the option to exchange the Gold Bar.

Same here

Posted

Same

Posted

same, please do somehting about it i want my ring

Posted (edited)

Near this guy is NPC with quest (reward 10G). Do this quest then try finish this one.

Edited by Lurien

Posted (edited)

the quests ZOBADI gives says you have to do them to get the information.

Edited by MegaGame

Posted

the quests ZOBADI gives says you have to do them to get the information.

Yeah you need to complete 2 quests where you have to kill a few mobs at sulfur mine and a few desert fogans. Afterwards he will accept a 10G goldbar

Posted

You have to complete the 2 quests he gives you, first is to go kill mobs at the sulfur mine. After that you turn it in, and he tells you to go kill desert fogans. Upon returning, make sure you only have one 10G bar in your bag, if you have more, you gotta stash and swap channels. I was stuck on getting him to accept the gold. I had three 10G on me, so I put two on my horse, swapped channels, and then he accepted.

Posted

We're aware of the issue and have forwarded it to the developers.

In the meantime, a workaround is to switch channels or to sell/repurchase your Gold Ingots.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

Repurchased and switched channel. 

Didn't work. Any update on this bug ? @GM_Dew

Posted

Bug is still very much a thing. Switching channel didn't work. Relogged- that worked.

Posted

I did all his quests before I did this line and he now wants sulfur but I can't give him any did all sulfur mines quests and fogans also but he still wants sulfur they nneed to fix there game

Posted

^^ same problem, kill the mobs at the mine, they drop sulphur but they don't flag as part of the quest?

Posted

Still bugged he doesn't even have two quests for me to do.

Posted

is this bug still a think I have gold bars and I've done sulfur and fogan quest still can't get it?

Posted

STILL BuGGEDDDDD

1 person likes this

Posted

I was having a similar issue and just figured it out.

I needed to finish purchasing all of the language knowledge items from Afuaru before he would give me the next quest line.