• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The new mobile black spirit game is cool

50 posts in this topic

Posted

The new mobile black spirit game is cool. Sad they made it so slow. It is much better than the actual BDO as it gives the same rewards for less grind and less RNG. Well, it is  singleplayer, but BDO is also mainly solo game. Kakao obviously have no idea how to manage an open world MMORPG, but they are good in the mobile games. So when will be possible to play the black spirit game on my phone? 

2 people like this

Posted

The new mobile black spirit game is cool. Sad they made it so slow. It is much better than the actual BDO as it gives the same rewards for less grind and less RNG. Well, it is  singleplayer, but BDO is also mainly solo game. Kakao obviously have no idea how to manage an open world MMORPG, but they are good in the mobile games. So when will be possible to play the black spirit game on my phone? 

I've no idea what this board game is doing in an mmo.... I was so confused when I saw it.

Why is it even in the game? they add crapp like this instead of fixing other issues....

2 people like this

Posted

This thing reminds me of the daily "event" Blade & Soul has.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

It is another way to keep the players online, but on my phone it will look better. In fact that shows how incompetent are Kakao about BDO. This mobile game could be a great multiplayer feature similar to the Gwent in the Witcher if it was implemented into the gameplay.

Edited by Ikcen
1 person likes this

Posted

It's a nice little way of getting some items.  We loose nothing by having it, so why complain?  

2 people like this

Posted

That's basically what it is, except with better stuff.
I'm about this far in mine, how about you? xD

8nWjtw4.png?1

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I made one move only :) No time for second. As I think now, I spent about 7 days in this forum, and have 15 days gameplay. Definitely they should make a mobile app.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

It is common in MMOs that there are minigames with rewards.

You are getting free stuff, why complain?

This implies that you would like the game to be harder. So Kakao, send word over to Pearl Abyss to introduce gear breaking on failed enchantment attempt without a 30€ cash shop item. I think this might satisfy the community

Posted

It's a nice little way of getting some items.  We loose nothing by having it, so why complain?  

Who complains? I like this board game, but it is kind of sad, it has a better gameplay, than BDO. 

2 people like this

Posted

@Asterotis: I haven't even started! :o 

1 person likes this

Posted

@Asterotis: I haven't even started! :o 

Well you'd better get like this little fella and hop to it!
Trix_333.jpg

Posted

Hey Icken, are you bored or something?

Didnt you start another thread thats on the front page about you complaining about failstacks?

Why dont you just make a "Weekly Icken Speaks" thread where we can just catch whatever angst you have for the week.

While you are at it, invite "Irrelevant" from the forums, that is another person who makes multiple threads a few weeks complaining about random stuff in an attempt to take a shot at Kakao because of reasons.

Ohh........maybe you can turn this into one of those youtube shows. Make some money? I dont know, you might as well get something for all the salt you carry around

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Icken, are you bored or something?
Didnt you start another thread thats on the front page about you complaining about failstacks?

Why dont you just make a "Weekly Icken Speaks" thread where we can just catch whatever angst you have for the week.

While you are at it, invite "Irrelevant" from the forums, that is another person who makes multiple threads a few weeks complaining about random stuff in an attempt to take a shot at Kakao because of reasons.

Ohh........maybe you can turn this into one of those youtube shows. Make some money? I dont know, you might as well get something for all the salt you carry around

I started some threads yes. And definitely I'm not very happy from the fail stacks. The system is stupid enough to make it even more RNG. And so many people lie they are making 20-25 without any effort. It is ridiculous to lie about such a thing. Anyway the problem looks kind of fixed thanks to Kasathar , but I'm too lazy to make a new character for negative karma :) I'm too lazy for YouTube show too, as I make enough money without this effort. 

Posted (edited)

Indeed a very nice Minigame

Edited by Caduryn

Posted

It's very hard to play well, I hope we get some strategy guides soon.

>.>

Posted

It's very hard to play well, I hope we get some strategy guides soon.

>.>

i have faith that soon @dulfy will save tthe day with a cool guide.

Posted

This is a cute little mini game and an awesome idea for an event. +1

Posted

i have faith that soon @dulfy will save tthe day with a cool guide.

Here's my guide. Get the secret path twice, get +5 more moves, Win the game. I almost completed mine and you can too.

Posted

All of these events we get should be appreciated. Now we going to bash Kakao for making events that gives you items for spending absolutely nothing? This community gets more moronic by the day.

5 people like this

Posted

From all events i got now around 500 mil.

How stupid is that. Convinience these events should drop not silver.

Btw... Grinding? What for if you can afk cook alchemy 100 Mil a day?

Posted

All of these events we get should be appreciated. Now we going to bash Kakao for making events that gives you items for spending absolutely nothing? This community gets more moronic by the day.

Hey some people just aren't appreciative of free stuff.

Posted

Btw... Grinding? What for if you can afk cook alchemy 100 Mil a day?

Good for you? Meanwhile someone will be lv 60 and you will be 56.

Posted

FAxM6ve.png?1

After the first round is completed, the Black Spirit will Evolve.

1 person likes this

Posted

you lose up to 5 hours a day you could be using to do something productive in a medium that actually has a Future.

1 person likes this

Posted

you lose up to 5 hours a day you could be using to do something productive in a medium that actually has a Future.

Who told you to stare at it for 5 hours instead of clicking once every hour or so?