• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The new mobile black spirit game is cool

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Complaining for free rewards...............

And you guys wondering why forum is considered just a bad joke with zero credibility

1 person likes this

Posted

FAxM6ve.png?1

After the first round is completed, the Black Spirit will Evolve.

Lol Nice!

Posted

you lose up to 5 hours a day you could be using to do something productive in a medium that actually has a Future.

You are joking right?  You think someone is going to spend five hours a day looking at this thing?  There's 24 hours in a day, plenty of time to take a peek, push a button and go off to do anything else.  

I think you're trying to hard to troll here.  Feel free to try again, but I won't be paying attention.

Posted

Complaining for free rewards...............

And you guys wondering why forum is considered just a bad joke with zero credibility

The new game is cool, the old one is not. English?

Posted

As of now:

1x Memory Frag

1x Concentrated Hard/Armor Stone

1x Gold Fish

1x GoldBackpack

In 1 day. This is pretty crazy for spinning a dice lol

Posted

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SAYING I CAN T HEAR MY DICE IS ROLLING xD

Posted

That's basically what it is, except with better stuff.I'm about this far in mine, how about you? xD

8nWjtw4.png?1

I already have finished 1 round cause I got on some special fields.

If you didnt know already, you get 1 memory fragment for each completed round, so better roll dem high numbers on your dice!!!

Unbenannt.PNG

Posted

I landed on that back button near the bottom 😢 and it sent me back near the beginning.

Side note: is the dice roll and other sound effects SUPER loud for anyone else? Its like the master volume slider got stuck at 100 on it lol

Posted

From all events i got now around 500 mil.

How stupid is that. Convinience these events should drop not silver.

Btw... Grinding? What for if you can afk cook alchemy 100 Mil a day?

I'm doing it all wrong :P

Posted

This community gets more moronic by the day.

I agree.

The number of people saying that an appreciation thread is complaining highlights that.

Posted

I've no idea what this board game is doing in an mmo.... I was so confused when I saw it.

Why is it even in the game? they add crapp like this instead of fixing other issues....

Yo dawg we heard you like rng in your games so we made a rng game to put in your rng game

Posted

It would be nice if the dice was of higher resolution 

Posted

Side note: is the dice roll and other sound effects SUPER loud for anyone else? Its like the master volume slider got stuck at 100 on it lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/50jg9f/black_spirits_adventure_is_a_separate_application/

You can fix it by lowering or muting the application "Coherent UI - A Modern Interface Library For Games" in your mixer :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Yo dawg we heard you like rng in your games so we made a rng game to put in your rng game

Ayyy lmao dawg. I forgot to mention, that we'll be putting in additional RNG with a bit more RNG, as well RNG to cover it. While we're at it, we're doing RNG to implement the RNG update, so gimme me a ec or two to give you the RNG. You also need to do the RNG to get home, get on the computer, and also need to do another round of RNG to get onto the game. Then you need to get down with the RNG to get on your character. Get real low, and your character'll be deleted permanently. No exception, bro. I apologise if your character get deleted because of the RNG. Also in the meanwhile, I hope you appreciate having fun with this gameboard that Kakao provided for us.

Posted

you lose up to 5 hours a day you could be using to do something productive in a medium that actually has a Future.

Are you..... ill......?

Well i guess.....just because of your Name.

Losing 5h a Day......... ROFL, i only need 5sec to roll and see result, thats x5, 25sec a Day for the whole Minigame...... and you 5 hours......

Impressive!

Posted

I've no idea what this board game is doing in an mmo.... I was so confused when I saw it.

Why is it even in the game? they add crapp like this instead of fixing other issues....

I agree with the fixing of errors first, but the little game IS kinda cool!

Posted

I rolled a 1 which allowed me to roll again ! To then roll a 1..
Today I tried a 3rd dice roll and got a 1! I guess I'll go for the slow and steady pace x_x . 

Posted (edited)

Why don't the complaining guys just make a thread like "Nerf this! OP. Plz fix" and then all post in there?

Edited by Medra

Posted

Why don't the complaining guys just make a thread like "Nerf this! OP. Plz fix" and then all post in there?

Because they're @irrelevant, just like @Ikcen all the same.

Posted

Dam brah... poetry.

I love the yo dawg memes. I used them all the time irl.

I agree with the fixing of errors first, but the little game IS kinda cool!

I'm not necessarily complaining about the game itself.

It's basically free shit.... but there are some other things which need to be addressed.

But I guess it doesn't exactly take a bunch of resources to put something like this in. Like the attedance reward system we just had. Fairly easy stuff to put in.

Posted

Well you'd better get like this little fella and hop to it!Trix_333.jpg

Cuteness! :o

Posted

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SAYING I CAN T HEAR MY DICE IS ROLLING xD

I know right? Have to turn audio off everytime :D

Posted

Aaaw seriously? your ANGRY they add a fun little mobile game?

Posted

Aaaw seriously? your ANGRY they add a fun little mobile game?

You can tell my emotional state through your PC screen.

Dam brah, are you wizard?

Posted

As of now:

1x Memory Frag

1x Concentrated Hard/Armor Stone

1x Gold Fish

1x GoldBackpack

In 1 day. This is pretty crazy for spinning a dice lol

*attaches luck siphon to @mikuri *

got me beat. so far i have a worthless elixir, some health potions, and 300 loyalty points.