• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cantusa Desert, and Pila Ku Jail nodes are broken.

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Despite receiving the topographical knowledge for both nodes- they refuse to unlock themselves on the map. Furthermore, node investment through the manager is also not functioning.

a5Fqaa2.jpgnYgbEfz.jpgy7wCgSz.jpg

Edited by Hihitsuo

Posted (edited)

the problem is getting it by using the "give energy and get it from the NPC" works to get the knowledge under H but doesnt work to get it actually to work on the map....you have to walk around to find it on the map yourself....

i ran around and "discovered" the area myself after wasting the energy on the NPC for the knowledge....

so a good advice...dont waste your energy on the knowledge it doesnt help at all just search the node yoursel like every other node ^^

Edited by Myssy

Posted (edited)

the problem is getting it by using the "give energy and get it from the NPC" works to get the knowledge under H but doesnt work to get it actually to work on the map....you have to walk around to find it on the map yourself....

i ran around and "discovered" the area myself after wasting the energy on the NPC for the knowledge....

so a good advice...dont waste your energy on the knowledge it doesnt help at all just search the node yoursel like every other node ^^

Any hint for the actual location where you discovered Cantusa Desert? I visited the NPC and got nothing also. I then worked my way up into the hills all around Muiquin bandit town for about an hour all in the Cantusa Desert on minimap but not discovered it still. And eventually ran out of water.

Any tip to the discovery location would be appreciated.

EDIT: Eventually discovered it by following approximately the location of the node on Fams BDOMaps site, which shows it due ESE of Muiquun bandit town.

had to climb up the rocks to the top area which I found a way just east of Pila Ku where the NPC Botadin is located.

Edited by Moonraker

Posted

cantusa desert node work for me (i see in map) after discover, my problem is i cant find the node manager..

the one wich dont work for me is central cantusa (i discover via npc)

can someone point me where tanatoz is? :/

Posted

Any hint for the actual location where you discovered Cantusa Desert? I visited the NPC and got nothing also. I then worked my way up into the hills all around Muiquin bandit town for about an hour all in the Cantusa Desert on minimap but not discovered it still. And eventually ran out of water.

Any tip to the discovery location would be appreciated.

EDIT: Eventually discovered it by following approximately the location of the node on Fams BDOMaps site, which shows it due ESE of Muiquun bandit town.

had to climb up the rocks to the top area which I found a way just east of Pila Ku where the NPC Botadin is located.

http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/#!/

i normaly use this map its mostly correct and for the nodes its best to go where the nodes is located on the map.

central cantusa was just little bit of running around on the hills there where the node is located on the map.

Posted (edited)

http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/#!/

i normaly use this map its mostly correct and for the nodes its best to go where the nodes is located on the map.

central cantusa was just little bit of running around on the hills there where the node is located on the map.

That's the site I linked to in the post. Fam does a great job of providing this and other game information.

cantusa desert node work for me (i see in map) after discover, my problem is i cant find the node manager..

the one wich dont work for me is central cantusa (i discover via npc)

can someone point me where tanatoz is? :/

Use the link provided above (in two posts) to Famme's BDO Map site. Ensure Nodes is selected then move to the area of the node, zoom in and check around. In Valencia some of the Node Managers are a long way from the node. On the map they are located as blue icons which you can mouse over for the name to check.

On the map you will seeTanatoz is located to the W of Muiquun bandit town, at the entrance from the desert into a narrow canyon that leads to it. It's on the edge of the desert sands.

Edited by Moonraker
1 person likes this

Posted

sry i totaly missread the link then xD yeah its a rly nice site!

Posted

That's the site I linked to in the post. Fam does a great job of providing this and other game information.

Use the link provided above (in two posts) to Famme's BDO Map site. Ensure Nodes is selected then move to the area of the node, zoom in and check around. In Valencia some of the Node Managers are a long way from the node. On the map they are located as blue icons which you can mouse over for the name to check.

On the map you will seeTanatoz is located to the W of Muiquun bandit town, at the entrance from the desert into a narrow canyon that leads to it. It's on the edge of the desert sands.

oh i see, i didnt notice about the blue people icons..is really cool.

Posted

i foudn the cantusa desert and the town but cant find Pila ku Jail, where is tht located?

Posted

You get it by talking a guy inside some huge stone doors into the mountain, if u follow the border way to muiquun.

If u see the first pic from the op, they are around the first mark "?" (the little one)
sorry for my english.

Posted

Heyho,

Any hiints where i can find the location of pila ku jail. I found the node manager, but cant find the map mark. Iam standing right infront of the node manager, is it in- or outside the jail. I looked at http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/#! cant find it. thx for any hint

Posted (edited)

Can some1 explain, where should i pass\run to get Pila Ku Jail node to get seen on my ingame map, i found node manager, got knowledge and made couple circles all over the jail but i still cant find a place to register jail node on the map?...

Edited by skorpikor

Posted

could not get the pila ku jail node too, spend like 1 hour running around the node manager

any hints would be appreciated

Posted

bump, same thing, been running around in front of it, inside of it, and on top of the mountain, still not getting the node

Posted

maybe you all cant find one because there is none for the map?

i mean its not marked on the map from Famme: http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/#!/  NOR can you find a "node" in the node category in the bddatabase with that name....and all other nodes that are on the map are findable in this category. This could just mean its not a node that maybe will show on the map and is like a normal node?

Or they just forgot to add it in their database and will add it with an hotfix later ^^

Posted

i mean its not marked on the map from Famme: http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/#!/  NOR can you find a "node" in the node category in the bddatabase with that name....and all other nodes that are on the map are findable in this category. This could just mean its not a node that maybe will show on the map and is like a normal node?

Or they just forgot to add it in their database and will add it with an hotfix later ^^

there's totally a node on that map though, and we already talked with the official node manager so there's that aswell.

Posted

fyi

pilakujail.thumb.png.90aaf1ea50160aec7f1

Posted (edited)

@Geobryn, @n1ghty  1-2 days ago when i looked there was no node xD and it looks like it was added later because some info text is added there too. ;)

There is no current known way to get this node to show up on the map. The node manager is inside the larger archway entrance from the desert and has the knowledge for the node for 50 energy (currently labelled incorrect).

If you find a way to discover the node so it displays on the world map please let me know!

and i was just theory crafting because i could find the node for my map aswell..So yeah still there is no node in the database ^^ and the theory still stands: maybe you CANT get it shown on your map. But only a GM/CM can tell for sure.

Edited by Myssy

Posted

maybe we can't get it on the map, but i still think the should be able to. Hence it must be bugged/broken.

Posted

all node managers give you the option to discover node paying energy...i dont know whats the problem.

Posted

all node managers give you the option to discover node paying energy...i dont know whats the problem.

even if you pay 50 ene for it, it won't show on the map

Posted

they give you the option to pay energy for the area knowledge, even if you pay it, it does not show the node on your map.

Posted

also cant find the node i  farm ther efound the node manager and all but i cant get the thing on the map to invest ...

Posted

Despite receiving the topographical knowledge for both nodes- they refuse to unlock themselves on the map. Furthermore, node investment through the manager is also not functioning.

a5Fqaa2.jpgnYgbEfz.jpgy7wCgSz.jpg

Can u tell me where tanatoz is?

Posted

Hey, for anyone still looking at this thread or searching for the Pila Ku Jail Node...note that the location shown on Famme's map is simply a placeholder.  It was placed on the map after I messaged Famme discussing the area and talking about how there was a node manager but no node.  For everyone that spent time running around the location shown on the map trying to get the area to unlock, I apologize.  To be fair, however, it is listed as undiscovered on the somethinglovely map...

1 person likes this