• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Need help to choose my class

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey, after having level up all class at level 50-55, my favorite class is Warrior, Sorcerer, Blader and Ninja. But now i can't decide me between those ( i take in consideration the awakening weapon ).

Is some would have ways to enlighten me on my choice please ? Thank you, bye !

PS: Sorry for my english.

Edited by TheNashel24

Posted

Honestly only you really would know what class is for you ....folks can give opinions but in the end you are the one playing and getting enjoyment out of the class not us the other players.  Cannot really ask someone to choose a class YOU WILL like.  

I like them all as well but I try to stick too just one or two ...rather be good at 1 or two classes then mediocre at all

Posted (edited)

@Talrune

I know, and i start to play in march so i know a long on the game but can't decide, so this post is just to talk about those class, some people who main one of them coud say the pros and count of his class ( precisely and not just " have damage / mobile / squisqui ' ;) ) . That just to maybe saw something i don't saw and will make ' hate ' one of those class ;)

Edited by TheNashel24

Posted

I smell troll thread

these two weeks you should be warrior. Next two weeks you should be ... Whats the next awakening?

1 person likes this

Posted

If you haven't pvp'd with them yet; go try it out. It'll help you decide what's most fun for you.

Posted

@Majorapplesauce Ok so if you think that, you're invite to leave this post thank you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, after having level up all class at level 50-55, my favorite class is Warrior, Sorcerer, Blader and Ninja. But now i can't decide me between those ( i take in consideration the awakening weapon ).

Is some would have ways to enlighten me on my choice please ? Thank you, bye !

Hard choice, but as others have suggested, it's really up to you. Story coming . . . . 

My first was a Sorc. I absolutely loved it and said "This is the one!" Then after getting it to 45 I thought I'd try the Wizard. "This is definitely the one!" I thought. Got him to 54. Tried the Ranger and "This MUST be the one!". Got her to 46.

I've played a Musa, Ninja, Warrior, and Zerker.  Guess what . . . . .  .. They were ALL " The one!" LOL.

So the bottom line is whatever you want to play and get good at, it's completely up to you. Nobody can tell you what you like or how you play it. Just pick one and have fun!

Enjoy . . . . .

Posted

@Locket I've already try pvp / pve / small pvp, i just don't see a huge difference between those class.

Posted

@Majorapplesauce Ok so if you think that, you're invite to leave this post thank you.

:(. Just playing with you. But if your serious you need to consider what is the reasons you like playing BDO and see if that class enhances that experience. If that makes sense. For example, you really in to GvG there maybe a better class suited for that

Posted (edited)

@Majorapplesauce That's not a bad idea, but since i play BDO for the pve and pvp and later GvG aspect, so ... ^^ But thank you ;)

@mijorious In fact nobody can tell me what i will love, but i man who realy know one of those class coud say me exaclty what make this class, and with this maybe i will discover some aspect on a class that i wasn't see ;) I don't ask you to say me take this class, i ask you to tell me some prons / cons ( over than mobile / good burst / good defence ... ) that coud help me to see if i don't miss something on those class ;)

For example between all those class ( normal and awakening ) who have the better aoe damage ? The beter Grind ( leveling 50-58 and grind lvl 58 ) ? Thank you.

Edited by TheNashel24

Posted

I don't think any of us can answer your question. For instance, I prefer to play a Maewha because her combos tire my fingers less, and I can play longer. I might prefer Musa, but I don't like the outfits. Obviously, these are very personal choices.

I think what you need to do is go to the class forums, and do a lot of reading.

And I'd suggest looking for the class whose problems bother you the least, rather than the class that's "best" at something.

Posted

If you wanna look cool with 6 swords, go with ninja. Want huge sword and fight like a monster choose warrior. And then theres megaman, if you wanna be like megaman, but as ugly like sherk, Zerkers your man. Bladers cool but wakenings not that appealing... lol, 1 of the 4 sitck users? 

Posted

@XLucaX ahah oky ^^

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0