• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

For those that have not pre-ordered yet!

39 posts in this topic

Posted

For those people who are still sitting on the fence, twiddling your thumbs wether to buy the game or not, afraid of it being another TRION or scared that the game might go pay to win, FOR those that are thinking they would rather eat food for a change than play a game, FOR THOSE people that just cant make up your mind about buying the game, to these people i say this!

Go Fourth and set your wallets free! Enjoy the bliss that is known as BDO!

7 people like this

Posted

Watch this 1738 times and not only will you preorder BDO, you will also start with every contribution/energy point, level 55 and +20 gear while everyone else is stuck at +15. Do it, it changed my life, it can also change yours.

Posted

Watch this 1738 times and not only will you preorder BDO, you will also start with every contribution/energy point, level 55 and +20 gear while everyone else is stuck at +15. Do it, it changed my life, it can also change yours.

OMG thank you!  Not only did it work but I just got a call from Bill Gates and a check is on its way!

<3

2 people like this

Posted

OMG thank you!  Not only did it work but I just got a call from Bill Gates and a check is on its way!

<3

Oh! i forgot to mention that part sorry! you'll also get an Oscar before DiCaprio, enjoy :*

Posted (edited)

Sorry but I'm not a blind sheep, there is some things DAUM haven't reveal yet to us & the community w8ing to get answers for4ever now, for me this create a very bad image for this company who kept secret (although they have the answers) all those things & the game is just 3 weeks away from release, this is unacceptable & I really hope that they are gonna change their stance soon, until then I'm gonna w8, companies who hide important stuff from the community just because their are afraid they are gonna disappoint a portion of their customers &/or cause refunds before CBT-2 when people are not gonna be able to refund anymore, are some really shady & questionable dudes & I don't think they deserve my money.

It is absolutely your right to wait, after all, it's just a game and unless you're one of those people that has to be in first and max first (and I am not criticizing people who are that way at all) then you stand to lose nothing by waiting.  For me, I have no idea what it is that has been kept from me that is so potentially game-breaking, but everyone has their own unique perspective and you have to be governed by what works best for you, so I hope that all plays out to your liking!

PS blind sheep end up as blankets on my bed and chops on my plate, so too bad you aren't one, at least then I would know who was responsible for my warmth and full tummy!

Oh! i forgot to mention that part sorry! you'll also get an Oscar before DiCaprio, enjoy :*

Yeah but at least I'll be deserving of it!

Edited by Aliantha

Posted

I dunno guys, im pretty sure what i posted is a better trailer/advertisement than...

^_^

Posted

It is absolutely your right to wait, after all, it's just a game and unless you're one of those people that has to be in first and max first (and I am not criticizing people who are that way at all) then you stand to lose nothing by waiting.  For me, I have no idea what it is that has been kept from me that is so potentially game-breaking, but everyone has their own unique perspective and you have to be governed by what works best for you, so I hope that all plays out to your liking!

PS blind sheep end up as blankets on my bed and chops on my plate, so too bad you aren't one, at least then I would know who was responsible for my warmth and full tummy!

You always have an answer, haha :P

Posted

I wouldn't eat sheep that come from Wales.

Posted

Well they would probably make substantially bigger blankets but the meat might be a little tough.

Posted

Well they would probably make substantially bigger blankets but the meat might be a little tough.

And Saltier.

Posted

WOW dude, that hit me right in the feels :'(

Posted

I will have to remember to add this whole routine to all of my Job Interviews in the future. Think it might go well even if I add the pose in at the end.

Posted

Did someone just find out you could edit fonts in forums? 9_9

Posted

er mer gerd i just did xD

Posted

And Saltier.

After the forums today I'm not sure I'd even taste it.

Posted

Considering most of my posts usually have edited fonts im going to say no. I was just going to use regular fonts but then i heard a voice in my head, "JUST DO IT" it said to me, and i went ahead and used Cosmic san's the worlds best font ever. True story.

Posted

I had no idea until now, thank you! I mean it was right there, but I totally ignored it!

Posted

OK, SHIA!!! Calm down! 

Posted

After the forums today I'm not sure I'd even taste it.

Yeah specially from the people requesting refunds of the game because they didnt get the name they wanted. Forums were almost like a kebab floating in the dead sea today.

OK, SHIA!!! Calm down! 

CMON! JUST DO IT ! DON'T SHIA AWAY FROM BUYING THE GAME!

... geddit? Shia away? GET IT? no? ..... 

Okay :(

Posted

Yeah specially from the people requesting refunds of the game because they didnt get the name they wanted. Forums were almost like a kebab floating in the dead sea today.

I totally get being disappointed, but if you're willing to throw away completely, what I believe to be the best game on the market right now (well in a few weeks) then they probably were unlikely to stay very long anyway.  With a little effort they might think of an even better name and work on being known for who they are rather than that perfect combination of letters.

Posted

haha quality.

Posted

Jeb's guac bowl.

Posted

Anyone else think his ponytail is fake and is a bunch of hair extensions he collected from Megan Fox while filming the vomit inducing transformers ?

Posted

Sorry but I'm not a blind sheep, there is some things DAUM haven't reveal yet to us & the community w8ing to get answers for4ever now, for me this create a very bad image for this company who kept secret (although they have the answers) all those things & the game is just 3 weeks away from release, this is unacceptable & I really hope that they are gonna change their stance soon, until then I'm gonna w8, companies who hide important stuff from the community just because their are afraid they are gonna disappoint a portion of their customers & cause refunds before CBT-2 when people are not gonna be able to refund anymore, are some really shady & questionable dudes & I don't think they deserve my money.

To think they would with hold pertinent information because they are afraid of how the community will respond is laughable. The fact is, we get fairly regular updates. We get a a good new or announcement every week if not sooner. They are hiring new staff, prepped for both CBT's, running a character creation event, flying to PA headquarters, releasing huge news on party systems, energy, Cash Shop, and a look into their thoughts on Karma and PK. 

Most of these posts complaining about not knowing cash shop pricing I see as people making a fuss about nothing. Hardly any other game I've ever played had their entire cash shop inventory and pricing available before release or even implemented yet. Also, to think DAUM wouldn't exercise competitive pricing is absurd. There may also be specific formulas from pricing used for each item based on the number of preorders and desired profit margin which may be why they're waiting. They're a business not a charity.

Finally, I can't help but guess the other big secret you think they're hiding is server configuration. I don't know if you've noticed but it's sort of a big deal here on the forums which means if it's a big deal to us then it's a big deal to them and they don't want to mess it up. It's absolutely possible they haven't made a clear decision on what server structure they've chosen considering the large divide in the community or they've chosen what they want to do but aren't entirely certain if the server technology to implement it will be ready yet (this has also happened in several games).

I respect the fact that you haven't preordered because you're waiting to know specific information about the game but to ask that a company fire off information prematurely or think that they'd want the negative PR from forcing a nonrefundable scenario onto its customers is absurd.

Posted

I will wait, I might get invited to CBT2, check the game out, the mechanics, the server structure, the cash shop structure (hopefully) and then do a responsible informed purchase. I'm done spending $100 for every game that is released because of over-hype. Nope, I'm over that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0