• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What's the current item build for Musa?

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi there, I recently came back to Black Desert and I'm looking to good equipment for Musa. I'm still getting silvers for EQ but I want to know what to look at when gathering silvers.

For Weapon and Armot situation is pretty clear for me, Weapon Liverto (same as kzarka, much cheaper, only difference is in additional stats Liv +3crit / kzark +3AS which can fulfill with gems), and Armor 2x Steel Taritas + 2x Grunil mix. The biggest issue for me is Jewellery. Musa should have good accuracy right? but earring and rings gives so much AP so I cant decide where to go with AP, same with secondary weapon. Currently I'm using Kalis belt for accuracy bonus, and that's the only accuracy item for now (excluding weapon). 

I mostly play PvE, So my item build should handle with mobs, and I'm afraid that accu bonus I'm getting would be too low for better mobs in mediah and valencia.

So please can You share most optimized build for Musa to handle all kind of mobs ? :)

Posted (edited)

Liverto accuracy is all you need in PvE, get full ultimate Grunil (level up health for WP) and AP jewelry (start with PRI Witches, Valencian 7AP ring+PRI MoS, PRI shultz and DUO bares necklace. Get all of them 1 enchant higher when possible). Max out Divider for sustainability and you're good to go

For the occasional PvP you may consider the black bow or coral accessories for the accuracy boost. Also a 30% resis necklace of your choice; PRI Manos is the best of both worlds but somewhat expensive

Edited by Markinho

Posted

Max out Divider for sustainability and you're good to go

what? something changed in this skill, so it's useful now ? Before I heard to avoid this skill because it's useless. I also noticed that I have maxed basic attack but I never put points on it... 

Posted (edited)

what? something changed in this skill, so it's useful now ? Before I heard to avoid this skill because it's useless. I also noticed that I have maxed basic attack but I never put points on it... 

It doesn't suck for PVE, its my main heal when grinding at pirates as its heal is insane.

Someone made a thread about it here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/103552-how-to-be-immortal/

Edited by Rockett

Posted

I like the divider heal, maybe i will keep it also after awakening, to heal quickly without using pots, in OWpvp :P

Posted

Full grunil

Duo/tri blue coral rings or red coral ( cheaper than most/cresent)

Duo witch/ blue coral earring

Duo Shultz belt

Tri bares necklace/ pri manos/ resist neck

Liverto wep

White horn bow offhand

Taritas is a meme, level your HP and gem grunil 

If you focus on pve you dont need accuracy unless you are fighting dark red or purple mobs

PvE rotation is blind thrust and spam rising Storm. Divider for heal. 

Posted

I like the divider heal, maybe i will keep it also after awakening, to heal quickly without using pots, in OWpvp :P

you'll need a lot of ppl just stand there for divider heal to work properly, its more a pve skill rather than a useful pvp.

Posted

you'll need a lot of ppl just stand there for divider heal to work properly, its more a pve skill rather than a useful pvp.

This, Divider is NOT useful in PvP for the heal, it's like 20 health per hit on a single target, that's trash, and just casting it on someone if they aren't CC'd will get you killed, casting it on someone who is CC'd is a massive waste of your time for a minimal damage minimal healing skill.

For PvE, against a pack of mobs, the heal is outrageously good, but after awakenings you should drop it anyway as a pack of mobs will insta-die after your spin to wins, and you won't even need to heal. 

Posted

with Open world pvp i meant like pk sausan or anywhere, i just love to kite with low healdth refull with mobs and get back into combat

1 person likes this

Posted

with Open world pvp i meant like pk sausan or anywhere, i just love to kite with low healdth refull with mobs and get back into combat

I've used it to take on multiple people before as well like this.  If you get low, it's very easy to dash away to another set of mobs and heal up to full spamming divider real fast on mobs then return to engage back in PvP.  It's faster than any potions you can possibly drink and it's pretty amazing all told.

I'm probably going to keep it as well after our Awakening because it's that good.

1 person likes this

Posted

Full grunil

Duo/tri blue coral rings or red coral ( cheaper than most/cresent)

Duo witch/ blue coral earring

Duo Shultz belt

Tri bares necklace/ pri manos/ resist neck

Liverto wep

White horn bow offhand

Taritas is a meme, level your HP and gem grunil 

If you focus on pve you dont need accuracy unless you are fighting dark red or purple mobs

PvE rotation is blind thrust and spam rising Storm. Divider for heal. 

I currently have 2 Grunil + 2 Taritas (only found outdated builds and guides so..) and they are DUO, I have heard some people tell me 2 Rocaba and 2 Grunil is better because you can gem Rocaba and get even more WP than with Taritas. Should I swap to Rocaba? Maybe grind the money and buy the pieces DUO then sell mine? I don't know if getting 2 AP from full Grunil is better than getting +100 HP and even more WP than I have now.

Also jewels... I am wearing 2 Blue coral rings and 2 plain witch earrings, +30% stun resist necklace and a gladiator belt. Which changes do you suggest? I though of getting some accuracy from a spirit tree belt and maybe one Mesto earring (upgraded one). What do you think? Is DUo Shutlz better? I'm more interested on PvP.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you are interested in PvP I would recommend the full grunil or grunil/rocoba for 2 gem slots in boot. That lets you put 2 know down gems to cap in PvP. 

Blue coral rings are cheap try to pri/ duo these using minimal fail stacks(0-15)

I wouldn't switch all your gear since if you get a piece of boss armor you will break a set bonus for it. Save your silver for night vendor and just keep what you are using and when it is replaced, it becomes armor for fail stacking.

I prefer to use stun/stiff neck for tamers Q, wizards, and some of the new warrior cc is stiff. We also have super armor which can help escape sometimes. I do run grapple resist if facing a lot of warrior/zerker since you can get chain grabbed. 

Unless your health is not leveled I wouldn't use WP gems in chest and would recommend Cobelinus, damage reduction, and then we if you have under 400/500. But your blue corals will help with that.

I don't think mesto is worth it either unless you already have them. Red coral earring is more accuracy and scales better. Duo Shultz is my go to belt since its also cheap. The 1acc scaling on tree belt is overpriced and would say to save for duo basilisk or duo Shultz as a place holder. 

Of course everyone's build is different. But Im just running full ap. People risk hundreds of millions of silver for 2-3 ap increase so get it where you can.

1 person likes this

Posted

@khanqueror I got it. I'll keep Taritas since I got it to PRI/DUO already while I gather money for boss armor and try to get some duo blue coral rings. However, red coral earring is very expensive (duo would be great) so I don't know how to get the extra accuracy everyone says you need :/ I got DUO Liverto and DUO White Horn Bow (AP bow), some people claim that the Liverto alone is enough accuracy for now, others say you need to add some more, also i heard AP adds accuracy and DP adds evasion so I don't know why would I sacrifice AP over acc or if it's really noticeable.

Bheg gloves are aparently a charm for it, I'm trying to farm the boss and do the daily scrolls, I think I need over 100 millions to camp the night vendor for this specific item.

Shultz looks alright, it is cheap and it shouldn't be too hard to make it PRI or find a DUO since you can grind the money for it in a day. On everything else it looks like I am going the right direction. I am afraid of boss armor because of how hard it is to enchant it and how expensive the repairs will be.

Thanks for the reply.

1 person likes this

Posted

Shultz looks alright, it is cheap and it shouldn't be too hard to make it PRI or find a DUO since you can grind the money for it in a day. On everything else it looks like I am going the right direction. I am afraid of boss armor because of how hard it is to enchant it and how expensive the repairs will be.

enchanting boss gear is really really shitty rng, i've had a guildie spend 400 memo frags to get to 15, while i did mine in under 60, so prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Posted

I had 2x taritas / 2x grunil, then i swapped to 2x rocaba / 2x grunil. with yuria/baris and white horn bow offhand.

Right now iam experimenting with full zereth which works quite well so far.

Posted

@khanqueror I got it. I'll keep Taritas since I got it to PRI/DUO already while I gather money for boss armor and try to get some duo blue coral rings. However, red coral earring is very expensive (duo would be great) so I don't know how to get the extra accuracy everyone says you need :/ I got DUO Liverto and DUO White Horn Bow (AP bow), some people claim that the Liverto alone is enough accuracy for now, others say you need to add some more, also i heard AP adds accuracy and DP adds evasion so I don't know why would I sacrifice AP over acc or if it's really noticeable.

Bheg gloves are aparently a charm for it, I'm trying to farm the boss and do the daily scrolls, I think I need over 100 millions to camp the night vendor for this specific item.

Thanks for the reply.

I do use2x TRI ring of good deeds if I really need acc (5ap/4acc) 

These are only like 80k so i just smashthem for pri/duo and use a few stacks for tri.

Your liverto is enough acc in PvE if you aren't fighting purple. I do have a black horn bow that I made for PvP but it isn't worth losing 17 ap. I only used it when fighting jihee(sorc) and even then liverto+ black horn bow wasn't enough to cc Everytime vs muskan without having bheg gloves.

Posted

2pc Grunil with 2pc Heve/Taritas/Rocaba all works, and works fine. Accessories vary, there's a lot of good ones you can make work, offhand is generally white horn bow, some people use black horn, mainhand is Kzarka/Liverto, the only thing I'd recommend doing specifically for musa is getting at least 400 WP, whether it be through health lvl, gear, crystals, etc, just get 400 WP minimum so you can chase until your stamina runs out in one go. 

Posted

Weapon Liverto (same as kzarka, much cheaper, only difference is in additional stats Liv +3crit / kzark +3AS which can fulfill with gems), 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it tested and proven that Kzarka has hidden stat bonuses (more accuracy and +dmg) that put it above Liverto?

Posted

in order to be competitive in PvP today:

Tri or above Kzarka Blade

Tri or above White horn bow (Black if you don't have bheg's, will be replaced with Nouver when it is released)

Tri or above Tree Armor (or Grunil equivalent)

Tri or above Giath's helmet (or Grunil equivalent)

Tri or above Bheg's gloves (Must get first!)

Tri or above Muskan's Shoes (or Grunil equivalent)

Neck: Ogre Ring (any enchantment)

Belt: Tree spirit or Basilisk (Pri or up)

Rings: Ring of Crescent Gaurdian (Pri or up, alternative: MOS, Blue Coral)

Earrings: Blue Molar Whale earrings (Pri or up, alternative: Witch, Blue Coral)

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it tested and proven that Kzarka has hidden stat bonuses (more accuracy and +dmg) that put it above Liverto?

It was tested that Kzarka has more accuracy, the damage difference is very low.

Posted

It was tested that Kzarka has more accuracy, the damage difference is very low.

5% damage difference is low to you considering between BiS items?

Posted

in order to be competitive in PvP today:

Tri or above Kzarka Blade

Tri or above White horn bow (Black if you don't have bheg's, will be replaced with Nouver when it is released)

Tri or above Tree Armor (or Grunil equivalent)

Tri or above Giath's helmet (or Grunil equivalent)

Tri or above Bheg's gloves (Must get first!)

Tri or above Muskan's Shoes (or Grunil equivalent)

Neck: Ogre Ring (any enchantment)

Belt: Tree spirit or Basilisk (Pri or up)

Rings: Ring of Crescent Gaurdian (Pri or up, alternative: MOS, Blue Coral)

Earrings: Blue Molar Whale earrings (Pri or up, alternative: Witch, Blue Coral)

LOL, so I'll never be competitive in BDO. May as well give up now.

:-(

Posted

You will, it just takes a lot of luck and time. Or just grind about 12 billion silver and buy it all. xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Here is what I have:

1x Pri Liverto

1 x +7 White Horn Bow

1 x Jarrette Earring

1 x Pri Bares

1 x Jarrette Neck

2 x Blue Coral rings

1 x Shultz Gladiator belt

Full +15 Green Grunil

I have a Tri Bares Neck on order.

Should I upgrade my armour to be less squishy? That way I can grind more silver from higher mobs. Pri or just Ultimate first?

I will buy all my accessories at the level I need, say Duo to start. I'm not rich so I'm behind the curve somewhat.

Where to first is my question?

Thanks all.

Posted (edited)

Here is what I have:

1x Pri Liverto

1 x +7 White Horn Bow

1 x Jarrette Earring

1 x Pri Bares

1 x Jarrette Neck

2 x Blue Coral rings

1 x Shultz Gladiator belt

Full +15 Green Grunil

I have a Tri Bares Neck on order.

Should I upgrade my armour to be less squishy? That way I can grind more silver from higher mobs. Pri or just Ultimate first?

I will buy all my accessories at the level I need, say Duo to start. I'm not rich so I'm behind the curve somewhat.

Where to first is my question?

Thanks all.

Save around 300 mils for a pair of bheg's gloves firs, or else you will not be landing hits or CCs very much on mobs or players.

Edited by Nerevarine