• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Red Battlefield is dead now

74 posts in this topic

Posted

No one wants to go into red battlefield on my server since warrior awakenings come out. Why would they? Warriors are Musas who can 100-0 you with only 2 CC and are ridiculously tanky. Not to mention immune to essentially every cc you could ever try and do so 1v1 is out of the question. Release the other awakenings faster or else the game is only going to lose players faster and the one for sure thing of pvp is never happening :( I think its just silly to only release them 1 ever 2 weeks. especially considering how much extra dmg awakenings give just by existing. 

12 people like this

Posted

I fully support the above post.

Posted

I thought RBF was dead before it even came out

8 people like this

Posted

This is shocking?

If you didn't see this coming a mile off you're blind.

Posted

This is shocking?

If you didn't see this coming a mile off you're blind.

Ive noticed that you tend to only talk down to people for some reason. I dont know why but its not helping anyone. 

1 person likes this

Posted

PVP players not wanting to play PVP?

Why would they when there's loads of PVE mobs for them to kill, so they can get money, so they can get better gear, so they can PVP.... oh wait..

I'm sure there's a git gud in there somewhere... :)

I'm a firm believer that any content dependent on players to drive it will eventually dry up because of situations like this.  Unlike PVE mobs, players won't stand for being owned over and over again with little chance to retaliate.

4 people like this

Posted

Ive noticed that you tend to only talk down to people for some reason. I dont know why but its not helping anyone. 

That wasn't the point though, the point was a stab at our dear publisher who, of all people, should've seen this coming a mile off.

If the shoe fits though.

Posted

But RBF bein dead bcs people refused to participate in that ranger/wizard-fest was ok?

3 people like this

Posted

But RBF bein dead bcs people refused to participate in that ranger/wizard-fest was ok?

People would actually join because there was a way to deal with them at least. Now its Warriors being able to destroy groups of people while taking next to no dmg unless they somehow miraculously get grabbed or something. 

Posted

Teach me how to shotgun

Posted

This OP is absurd and pathetic. The witches, the archers, the mages - the RBF stupid RNG zerg never was balanced. Also the warriors are not so strong. Last time I played on the RBF, the opponent team had a lot of awakened warriors, but we won.

Posted

lol, Red Battlefields dead because people are tired of being food for the already OP. Nobody wants to be farmed. Anyone who isnt a gandalf, witch or ranger are usually plants there. 

If you want RBF to be full, get your peeps to go there and farm each other out. 

Posted

Its been dead for months and months now.  That is if you ever assume it was actually alive.

Posted

Without a Stat balance. any battleground will be ignore.

Posted

RBF is essentially dead because the 200 energy quest now is a lot more useless

2 people like this

Posted

RBF been dead way before awakening lol

Posted

Is soooo Boring looking the same map 

Again 

And 

Again

Beside i wont go until my awakening release 

Posted

I'm always tempted to do RBF for more PVP experience but I've heard it's just a place where top geared players tend to hangout so as much as I love PVP, I can't see it as worth it.

Posted

They do not care about battlefield, they want your cash..

Now they might give you a pearl shop battlefield buff, if you got the coin.

Posted

Before it was just rangers and wizards gyrating their hips with every kill and circle jerking each other,  and the people needing energy refills. Now less people need refills, and rangers and wizards get killed left and right cuz their own medicine gets shoved down their throats. Of course they didn't like that.

So now it's empty

Posted

70% of awakened warriors is either stll learning the class or dont even have the skillpoints to make full use of their skill set. I see warriors die left and right in rbf all the time, me included. Rbf was always dead i mean there is only one going on at any given time for months now.Fact is that ranger/wiz stll own the place its a bloody aoe fragfest and since energy for cooking and alchemy was taken out as others pointed out less people wanna partake in a match where half of the regulars have like 480 gearscore.But i guess you can blame those warriors they has it easy since launch.....oh wait.....

1 person likes this

Posted

It was dead long time ago. Ranger and Witch OP, as tamer wasting time there.

Posted

As Hayate said you have to consider that there's also less incentive for some people.

I agree with him about awakened warriors aswell, aside from a few very strong ones i have absolutely 0 problems with the average ones that simply get mowed down constantly, and i'm a ranger which should actually get countered by them. Extra points when they think they can block forever :D

1 person likes this

Posted

As Hayate said you have to consider that there's also less incentive for some people.

I agree with him about awakened warriors aswell, aside from a few very strong ones i have absolutely 0 problems with the average ones that simply get mowed down constantly, and i'm a ranger which should actually get countered by them. Extra points when they think they can block forever :D

Well you could block forever when gear was capped at +15. Damn shame, those times were the golden era of bdo pvp. Still doesnt change the fact rbf is one of the worst bgs ever, but it was atleast playable back then. Now its just for gearcarried ppl to lash out, so no wonder no-one plays it anymore

Posted

Now its just for gearcarried ppl to lash out

So is the entire game. And then you have the forums for guildcarried people to lash out ^_^

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0