• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Is Korean loyalty shop the same?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Does they have same items? I have 10k loyalty and thinking about what to buy - char slot expansion or wait till they add something better.

Posted

Best thing to buy with Loyalty are Weight Expansions, Character Slots and Kamasilve Buff :)

Posted

They have more Items, but we'll get all of them soon enough. 

Posted

Kinda

Iww0b8L.jpg

OqL01bT.jpg

3TdMBzN.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Best thing to buy with Loyalty are Weight Expansions, Character Slots and Kamasilve Buff :)

Already bought 4x WE so next will be chars slots I think

They have more Items, but we'll get all of them soon enough. 

Good, but what kind of items?

@Prymortal

Thanks

So char expansion is the best choice. I don't think they add something different.

Edited by Marurban

Posted

^ is that the final loyalty shop? that's kinda lame... so all we get in the future is gonna be some blackstones... should get myself the WE then as well.

Posted (edited)

I am using all the loyalty on char expansion. Have 9 char slots already without paying. 3 more to go then i will get weight or warehouse expansions, some of them give you 3 slots every 5 days, is not bad at all.

If you are sure that a char will be your main then you should get weight.

Kamasilve is nice, but what do you think is better, 1 day buff or 2 more permanent warehouse slots in Calpheon, Keplan and Trent?

Edited by crosspath

Posted

Does they have same items? I have 10k loyalty and thinking about what to buy - char slot expansion or wait till they add something better.

You need boss armour?

Get 10x Bhegs or Trees or Muskans.

or 20x Giath.

Posted

You need boss armour?

Get 10x Bhegs or Trees or Muskans.

or 20x Giath.

Boss armor will be easier and easier to get, buying scrolls is a waste really, everyday i see at least 2 or 3 boss armor piece on sale at 95kk, i always fail sniping them but they are getting more and more common.

Posted (edited)

^ is that the final loyalty shop? that's kinda lame... so all we get in the future is gonna be some blackstones... should get myself the WE then as well.

yeah thats KR as of last week.
We took some screenshots if anyones interested in other KR stuff:

Markets: http://imgur.com/a/0o4Zy
Cash Shop: http://imgur.com/a/d7sd9
Client F2P & Mega Server differences: http://imgur.com/a/vW5u7
Noticeable new char differences: http://imgur.com/a/ivsPI You get given skills when starting out. werid lock feature e.t.c.

Edited by prymortal
3 people like this

Posted

Boss armor will be easier and easier to get, buying scrolls is a waste really, everyday i see at least 2 or 3 boss armor piece on sale at 95kk, i always fail sniping them but they are getting more and more common.

If he has Loyalty points that are sitting there he is better of buying scrolls and getting the pieces for free and now if lucky enough.

Hoping to get them on the marketplace any chance soon is probably less likely then from getting them from a bundle, do you know how many people try to snipe when a boss piece goes up. Dam its 50x worse than trying to buy a Liverto pre mediah.

If all else fails you will get a sh*t ton of Hunter Seals and sellable trash which will still make more money than a blessing of kamasilve which is the biggest waste of time going.

Posted

If he has Loyalty points that are sitting there he is better of buying scrolls and getting the pieces for free and now if lucky enough.

Hoping to get them on the marketplace any chance soon is probably less likely then from getting them from a bundle, do you know how many people try to snipe when a boss piece goes up. Dam its 50x worse than trying to buy a Liverto pre mediah.

If all else fails you will get a sh*t ton of Hunter Seals and sellable trash which will still make more money than a blessing of kamasilve which is the biggest waste of time going.

Compared to weight or character slot is a waste of loyalty, both of these things are 100% chance, the scrolls are close to 0 chance of getting what you want. Opened more than 1000 bundles and still 0 boss pieces from them...

Posted

yeah thats KR as of last week.We took some screenshots if anyones interested in other KR stuff:
Markets: http://imgur.com/a/0o4Zy
Cash Shop: http://imgur.com/a/d7sd9
Client F2P & Mega Server differences: http://imgur.com/a/vW5u7
Noticeable new char differences: http://imgur.com/a/ivsPI You get given skills when starting out. werid lock feature e.t.c.

Holy crap, costume coupons in AH! And I see we already have all available horse costumes? That´s sad :C
Thanks for the album, this is soooo interesting :D

Posted (edited)

Are horse exp scrolls in the loyalty shop in the korean version?

Edited by Litepoeticflame

Posted

I am using all the loyalty on char expansion. Have 9 char slots already without paying. 3 more to go

Isnt the character slots limit 10 if you buy them with loyalties? 

Posted (edited)

Isnt the character slots limit 10 if you buy them with loyalties? 

Not sure, have not read anything about that, will tell you if i reach that point... planning on spending all in char slots but not sure if i will play long enough. Each is 50 days and not getting very lucky with the new minigame...

Edited by crosspath

Posted

Not sure, have not read anything about that, will tell you if i reach that point... planning on spending all in char slots but not sure if i will play long enough. Each is 50 days and not getting very lucky with the new minigame...

I have 10, all extras bought with loyalties. I did not plan getting more because it says on the voucher 10 is the maximum (could be translation error tho) and I believe I heard something along that line before the release (loyalties bought items have more limit than cash shop ones). If someone could clarify it would be appreciated, not willing to spend 5k loyalty just for testing purpose.

Posted

I have 10, all extras bought with loyalties. I did not plan getting more because it says on the voucher 10 is the maximum (could be translation error tho) and I believe I heard something along that line before the release (loyalties bought items have more limit than cash shop ones). If someone could clarify it would be appreciated, not willing to spend 5k loyalty just for testing purpose.

It states that the maximun is 10 since the beginning of the game. When ninja/kuno were released it was increased to 11. Some weeks ago it was increased to 12, as players were asking for it. It should be both for loyalties or chas, Still, I hven't increased my character slots to 11 using loyalties, so I cannot tell 100% sure.

Posted

I have 11 after using the expansions from loyalty. I bought the conq pre-order pack though. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

best to buy is scroll bosses. space/slots can be bough by pearls.

Posted

It states that the maximun is 10 since the beginning of the game. When ninja/kuno were released it was increased to 11. Some weeks ago it was increased to 12, as players were asking for it. It should be both for loyalties or chas, Still, I hven't increased my character slots to 11 using loyalties, so I cannot tell 100% sure.

Yes, I know they raised it, I am just not sure it counts for loyalty as well. It would be nice if someone official could confirm? @GM_Caramel maybe? :) 

best to buy is scroll bosses. space/slots can be bough by pearls.

Right, spend 1k loyalty on scroll I get daily for free to get another zero chance on boss armor. I rather buy something tangible.

Posted (edited)

But 2 of your slots were free (musa and ninja celebration), so maybe is number of them you can buy...

I will check it then and will ask support before buying the 11th one.

About how to spend loyalty i have found that bank slots are very rentable, every 5 days you can get 3 slots if you choose the 3 cities packs. Ofc, this after finishing with weight and character... Inventory slots are for one character and 10 days each... Too much for only one char... And all of my chars can make use of bank, also would be able to free contribution linked to towns. But still a long way till this.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

Yes, I know they raised it, I am just not sure it counts for loyalty as well. It would be nice if someone official could confirm? @GM_Caramel maybe? :) 

As far as I am aware the max you can purchase from loyalties/ pearls is 5. Max character slots in general is 12. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

As far as I am aware the max you can purchase from loyalties/ pearls is 5. Max character slots in general is 12. :) 

Thank you, much appreciated :)  

Posted

Thank you, much appreciated :)  

Anytime! ^_^