• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black Spirit's Adventure

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Same thing here. Also my Beauty Album is not loading properly (all the text and half of the images are gone) no matter what I do.

Posted

What are your current game settings at? You may need to lower them. 

I've tested it out on various game settings with no effect. I have a tried the typical file fix that your technical team send as well as a dns flush and ip re config but still nothing. It seems it's not getting any data from your server on anything that is iframed within the game.

Posted

Alright guys, here's an update as to what I have personally done with my own account to get the board to appear. I have tried several things from deleting the "version" DAT file from installation directory folder which will re-download some files once you open the launcher, it didn't make a difference. Once I got into game the board still appeared blank. Then I pressed "ESC" twice on keyboard to re-open my menu window again and loaded up the BSA (Black Spirit's Adventure). I was able to refresh it approximately 3-5 times before it was fully loaded for me. Even then when I roll the dice, the dice stops in the middle of rolling and freezes and I can see my Black Spirit move but not the item I have received or buff. However when I check my mail I have the item I received. I am still looking into this. :) Hopefully we will have an answer when everyone else is back from the weekend! 

I've tested it out on various game settings with no effect. I have a tried the typical file fix that your technical team send as well as a dns flush and ip re config but still nothing. It seems it's not getting any data from your server on anything that is iframed within the game.

What is your ticket number? Did you provide screenshots? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Alright guys, here's an update as to what I have personally done with my own account to get the board to appear. I have tried several things from deleting the "version" DAT file from installation directory folder which will re-download some files once you open the launcher, it didn't make a difference. Once I got into game the board still appeared blank. Then I pressed "ESC" twice on keyboard to re-open my menu window again and loaded up the BSA (Black Spirit's Adventure). I was able to refresh it approximately 3-5 times before it was fully loaded for me. Even then when I roll the dice, the dice stops in the middle of rolling and freezes and I can see my Black Spirit move but not the item I have received or buff. However when I check my mail I have the item I received. I am still looking into this. :) Hopefully we will have an answer when everyone else is back from the weekend! 

What is your ticket number? Did you provide screenshots? 

ticket number: 177175

and yes I sent in multiple screen shots.

Posted

Seriously this is pathetic. Are they going to fix this or just wait until the event is over so they don't have to?

They never bothered to fix the journal so I doubt they will fix this tbh.  

I've missed several rewards because and I cant play all day until it starts working again. How can something so simple be so buggy? 

Posted (edited)

ticket number: 177175

and yes I sent in multiple screen shots.

I see you have been helped by our GM Creator, we have tried multiple solutions to help resolve this but none of those seemed to work! At this point we will have to wait for maintenance day and hopefully it is this week that the issue is resolved by our Dev team.

Seriously this is pathetic. Are they going to fix this or just wait until the event is over so they don't have to?

They never bothered to fix the journal so I doubt they will fix this tbh.  

I've missed several rewards because and I cant play all day until it starts working again. How can something so simple be so buggy? 

I understand completely, like I just said we hope to aim for a resolution this week on maintenance day. I am unsure at this time if there will be any compensation because it is a "random-item" receiving event. I will seek out answers guys! Please be patient with me, don't hurt me! I'll be good! :) 

Edited by GM_Caramel
2 people like this

Posted

I see you have been helped by our GM Creator, we have tried multiple solutions to help resolve this but none of those seemed to work! At this point we will have to wait for maintenance day and hopefully it is this week that the issue is resolved by our Dev team.

I understand completely, like I just said we hope to aim for a resolution this week on maintenance day. I am unsure at this time if there will be any compensation because it is a "random-item" receiving event. I will seek out answers guys! Please be patient with me, don't hurt me! I'll be good! :) 

Looks like someone has restarted the server or fixed the wireless cable, there is no RNG to open the RNG Game anymore B|

Posted

Looks like someone has restarted the server or fixed the wireless cable, there is no RNG to open the RNG Game anymore B|

Shhh be vewwy vewwy quiet

Posted (edited)

OK I just logged in for the day and it says I have no rolls left? what's up with this? And the color of my hair changed?

after re logging my hair changed back yea, but still no spirit adventures :(

Edited by Nymrix

Posted

OK I just logged in for the day and it says I have no rolls left? what's up with this? And the color of my hair changed?

after re logging my hair changed back yea, but still no spirit adventures :(

Sometimes there is a delay in the daily reset. 

Anybody else still having issues with the board not loading fully or has the white box? I did some more testing and found what seems to be a simple solution. Let me know! ^_^ 

Posted

10+ hours - all ok, minigame loading fine.

Posted (edited)

I have your ticket by the way. I am still looking into the issue! ^_^ 

We are still trying to find workarounds in the meantime. :) I am testing right now. Will keep you guys updated.  

The Black Spirit's Adventure Window working for me now too, BUT I got still the problem with the chat. I checked my alts and they don't have the chat bug wtf? Only my main char got the chat bug... i tried soo many things to fix it but still got the bug... idk what to do...

PS: I opened a ticket now.

Edited by Nefise

Posted

Seems the slow loading/white sceen on the black spirit adventure is happening for me again. Was fine the last couple of days but has started occuring again

Coincidentally it first started happening on the previous Friday as well.

Posted

Seems the slow loading/white sceen on the black spirit adventure is happening for me again. Was fine the last couple of days but has started occuring again

Coincidentally it first started happening on the previous Friday as well.

Friday, weekend is ddos days. Players starting to play more. Too much traffic. Hamsters can't run fast enough. 

Posted

Friday, weekend is ddos days. Players starting to play more. Too much traffic. Hamsters can't run fast enough. 

I came to a similar conclusion since the page loads slowly even when you bypass the BDO client.

Posted

I came to a similar conclusion since the page loads slowly even when you bypass the BDO client.

I don't think so tbh. When I put my char to afk fish in the morning at 7am cest. It already didn't load.. Thats not really primetime

Posted

The Black Spirit's Adventure Window working for me now too, BUT I got still the problem with the chat. I checked my alts and they don't have the chat bug wtf? Only my main char got the chat bug... i tried soo many things to fix it but still got the bug... idk what to do...

PS: I opened a ticket now.

What is your new ticket number?

Posted (edited)

What is your new ticket number?

I am having same issue. I have tried reloading the black spirit game 20 times. I updated java. Restarted several times. It isn't working for me for the last 24 hours, but it worked fine before that.

ticket #184061

Edited by Soth007

Posted

I am having same issue. I have tried reloading the black spirit game 20 times. I updated java. Restarted several times. It isn't working for me for the last 24 hours, but it worked fine before that.

ticket #184061

Got your ticket. I will update you from there. :) 

Posted

I got this one time.  For some reason, when this was happening, my guild's saying of the day wasn't showing anything to me as well.  I switched channels and restarted the game and it fixed for me

Posted

I have this problem every week from saturday till the maintenance downtime^^

The Servers are crap, but shit happens, Kakaogames don´t need new Servers, they need more money...

Posted

I have this very same issue. Not sure what to do about it. 

@GM_Caramel

Was there no perm fix to this? Still having this issue. Contacted support and did everything they suggested and no resolution. Have not been able to get a single black spirit roll in 2-3 days while trying to address this. Notably, I've been playing since game release with no issues and I made no computer changes in the last few days.

1) cleared my cache

2) reinstalled java

3) reinstalled the game even

4) flushed dns

5) reset my ip

None of the above has done me any good. 

noadventure.jpg

Posted (edited)

It's a HTML page pushed inside the game.

Try to push F5 for refresh or stop downloading for better bandwidth (As BDO is not really kind with bad Bandwidth)

Edited by Azga