• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance September 7th

132 posts in this topic

Posted

Extend the Golden Antique events :D

Posted

last weekend was my most lucky weekend ever tho. i looted that in two days:

tree spirit belt from field boss, 2x ogre ring (pure drop), red nose armor and bheg gloves (bundle), 2x basilisk ring piece and 2x basilisk pin piece (belt incoming?). earlier that week also 3 witchs earring but that is not so rare.

additionally, i enchanted helmet to duo and tri at 15fs while trying to get more fail stacks.

rng was great.

and then i failed tet weapon 5 times and it feelsbadman

Sitting at 5k hunter seals from Scroll/Field bosses alone (Keep relic seals separate) and I finally got my 2nd ogre ring 2 days ago, first one was 4 months into the game post launch. Still have never gotten a boss armor drop, nor do I expect to ever touch Novure/Kara bundle at this rate. Please share the luck. (3,000 hours of play time coming up soon, no AFK business)

Posted (edited)

Release all awakening!

Theres allready a schedule for it... .!.

Edited by Azta
Provoking

Posted

Ofc there will be for Europe, or not. It will depends, if they think its needed. If yes, they will change it.

There must be a reason for change first in NA.

The reason for anything Kakao Games Europe does = $$$. 

Posted

Sitting at 5k hunter seals from Scroll/Field bosses alone (Keep relic seals separate) and I finally got my 2nd ogre ring 2 days ago, first one was 4 months into the game post launch. Still have never gotten a boss armor drop, nor do I expect to ever touch Novure/Kara bundle at this rate. Please share the luck. (3,000 hours of play time coming up soon, no AFK business)

The lies are strong in this one! Everyone afk's something!

Posted

These CM's remind me alot of the Perfect World CM's. They come in, write alot of stuff how they're going to keep us up to date and have a really good connection with both the dev team and the players to ensure all information is shared. then the day they got hired has passed, they write maybe 2 times a week, then 2 weeks later move to only announcements, then slowly dissapear and when shit gets bad they hire a new CM. Cycle repeats.
Any publisher who takes on a JP or KR title game is pretty much useless when it comes to getting anything done. They got no say into anything. The moment you start to get this you'll know whatever they're going to share with us, doesn't have to be true. It's not like we can ask the dev team ourselfs to see if they're not just making shit up as they go. So w/e this CM does, and Jouska and whoever else they hire in the future... non of them will have a impact on how this game will turn out to be. 

Hey, a PWI mate :P what server you played?
I have been on Euro Server there, Morai/Lothranis, dunno the name now.

My IGN there was Submariner

Posted

Wow no cash shop upgrade this week

Posted

I'm only quoting you because it was the first comment I saw that just kinda made me think "wtf? "

But this is really for everyone in this post being harassing and rude. I understand that this is an "online community" and we're all communicating through technological devices, safely hidden away behind computer screens. Just keep in mind that there are people behind these things. People who are doing a job, same as you and I (if you work). Would you want to communicate with someone who addresses you in a way that can be deemed disrespectful or annoying? Its hard to be active in a community when there's so much negativity and trolling. I get the game isn't perfectly stable when it comes to server issues etc and it can be annoying at times but its not like it goes unnoticed, hence the amount of GM blessings, extra XP weekends etc that have been dished out. Acknowledge the work that people are actually doing instead of picking at everything that is wrong. 

There are far more constructive ways to communicate your points than being snide and sarcastic ALL of the time. Again, I get this is "THE INTERNET" where the first and most universal languages are troll & sarcasm but come on guys, don't expect people to want to communicate and be civil when you cannot offer the same level of respect given to you. Yes, we paid for the game, yes we are what will decide if the game dies or lives (our version anyway) but still, have some grace and treat people like people, not a user icon/ screen name. I'm not saying don't share your concerns and voice your opinions, I'm just saying there's a decent way to do so.

Tell me what I said what was wrong?

If I ignored my customers and only sent them an informational message once a week whilst ignoring all their concerns I would have lost my job already.

1 person likes this

Posted

with Uno and Edan being empty, a server merge would help game play, now with added stability, this would be great.........dam, was day dreaming again

Uno isn't empty.

Posted

Theres allready a schedule for it... .!.

No there isn't, at least not one publicly available.

https://twitter.com/BDO_News/status/773391669928615936

We all know it'll be berserker though. Whether it hits on time, is announced on time, is even coming though, those are the real questions.

Posted

I wish they'd do maintenance starting in the morning @ US time .. late night is my primary play time /whine :(

Posted

Could you at least fix the wrong energy amount showing at character swap window?

Not even mentioning the Journal anymore because anyway we're soon dropping Summer Time so it should also work again soon, so for next year maybe.

Posted

I wish they'd do maintenance starting in the morning @ US time .. late night is my primary play time /whine :(

It starts 10 am in Europe and the longer ones (5+ hours) pushes boss spawns into the night time every damned week.

Posted

It means...there is no patch...there is nothing being updated or added to the game. Its just going to be maintenance. Therefore, no patch, means no patch notes...clear? 

ohhh soo that means they will adjust things

Posted

I am pretty sure they actually do -something-, cause since last week I am lagging like hell. It never was like this before, no lag whatsoever. And only with BDO so it's not my connection or computer.

I'm in EU btw.

Posted

I am pretty sure they actually do -something-, cause since last week I am lagging like hell. It never was like this before, no lag whatsoever. And only with BDO so it's not my connection or computer.

I'm in EU btw.

Last week. 

Where we went without maintenance for a week cause they all went to gamescon.

Yeeeeah, they "did" something alright.

Posted

Last week. 

Where we went without maintenance for a week cause they all went to gamescon.

Yeeeeah, they "did" something alright.

oooh! So Gamescon lasted till friday last week? And Daum only works on maintenance day? Whoa! I didn't realize, my sincerest apologies, I guess I made it all up then   :-)

Posted

TET muskans going on marketplace the second server gets up.

P.s. I'm single, lonely, yes that is my picture, enjoy long walks in the desert, riding horses, camels, and elephants. I also don't comprehend this asian waifu weeb nonsense I'm pretty sure it's a breeding ground for pedophiles since it seems appropriate to fantasize over 10 year old asian girls with fox ears one can only come to this assumption. Why it's accepted I have no idea. When I see this I tend to reflect on my every life choice how I enjoy a game that people enduring that utterly pathetic of an existence also enjoy.  

P.sP.s <Cosa Nostra> Is now recruiting {Edan} Rank 35.

1 person likes this

Posted

Where are the Community Managers? Like really? Can't we get a CM hosted Event in-game? Like spawn an extra Karanda/Kzarka or a Players vs CM event, ANYTHING that shows you still care about your players. The other events are cool, yeah, but we'd also like to play with/ see you in-game having fun with your community. Sure, you might get a lot of messages/hate, but just ignore all that and do something fun with us or for us. Something other than having to log in every day and collect some shit and you're done.

Posted

sure man! i wish more players had this luck so they could actually compete with top players (i am nowhere near 1000 hours (around 300, literally no afk time (unless you count pizza grab as real timeplay extender))). you can catch me on eu/croxus

Posted

The last 2 server upgrades have been for NA only, when will EU be getting some attention? I have asked about this several times and still no answer. @CM_Aethon can you please shed some light on the matter?

Also, could we please get some confirmation on whats going on with Ninja/Kuno, tooltips have changed but not the damage...

You stay across the pond with you whining. USA USA USA

Posted

Clearly this isn't true, and you only have to look at the Russian P2P version to see it isn't. Gamenet is certainly getting things changed.

Try to oppose the Russians...

Posted

I now have to scramble to find a good picture as it has met your appproval.  I plan to have p2y emblazoned on top with a slash through it.  No game will meet my standards when it is pay to yoda.  Empire for life.

Talentless suggests that I like being pounded in the ass?  Interesting.

funny thing, my family name is Yoda xD

Posted

You stay across the pond with you whining. USA USA USA

Calm down Trump

funny thing, my family name is Yoda xD

Too bad you are terrible at character names. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey, a PWI mate :P what server you played?
I have been on Euro Server there, Morai/Lothranis, dunno the name now.

My IGN there was Submariner

Demon_Monk demon r999+11 seeker here, havent played pwi in 2 years, gosh i dont even remember the server names lol LG/Shindola FOREVER>>>>>

Edited by Najivon