• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I like the current state of the game (✿◡‿◡)

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Last month we had daily rewards, this month we got board game. Pretty decent way to retain playerbase. Requesting next month prize to be cron stones with the mini game being rock-paper-scissor where we're matched randomly against another player. Winner gets one stone, loser gets none, 5 tries daily. (✿◡‿◡)

14 people like this

Posted

Last month we had daily rewards, this month we got board game. Pretty decent way to retain playerbase. Requesting next month prize to be cron stones with the mini game being rock-paper-scissor where we're matched randomly against another player. Winner gets one stone, loser gets none, 5 tries daily. (✿◡‿◡)

Aaaa omg that would be so kewl! I support this!

Posted

I do too.  I can exact my revenge of the casuals upon people who think they own mob spawns.  I joyfully let them kill me and rack up karma losses,  win, win win, as Michael in The Office would say.

Posted

(✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Yes, I think the game is great right now and is constantly being improved.  I'm really looking forward to future content as well.

Posted

Yes, I love playing dress up and admiring my purdy mouth.

Posted

I like it too very much :)

Posted

There should be more threads like this. I have scratched my head a few times at some things, but ultimately this is an immensely enjoyable game and the rewards lately have been great sweeteners. I think the board game is very well designed...and a good bit of fun.

That idea about rock/paper/scissors sounds...I hope the devs do something with that....

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

that's still a poor way to apologize for that [censored] awakening schedule.

but sure, the 1loyalty point thing is nice, even tho, it would have been far better to have them keep the drop rate increase for the event....

but its PA - kaka-o thoses guys obviously have no freaking idea on how to correctly manage a mmo... "Hey ! lets do a sh#tty move, oh well, then lets do a drop-rate-rng event"

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

They gave you a cookie and you are happy :)

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

yes those daily reward are great :D love these kind of events

Posted

Winner gets one stone, loser gets none, 5 tries daily. (✿◡‿◡)

Wat.thumb.png.02b4054af5b98c71d435603505

Yeah. No.

Posted

The game is fun and all, but having played the Musa in KR and coming here to play a gimped Musa. I just can't find the drive to play until they release his awakening.

Posted (edited)

The game doesn't have cat ears in the cash shop, how can anyone like the current state?

Edited by Kyungri

Posted

The game is fun and all, but having played the Musa in KR and coming here to play a gimped Musa. I just can't find the drive to play until they release his awakening.

make a warrior or level a sorc for next weeks awakening.

Posted

The game doesn't have cat ears in the cash shop, how can anyone like the current state?

Because I got you and that's all I need. (✿◡‿◡)

1 person likes this

Posted

that's still a poor way to apologize for that [censored] awakening schedule.

but sure, the 1loyalty point thing is nice, even tho, it would have been far better to have them keep the drop rate increase for the event....

but its PA - kaka-o thoses guys obviously have no freaking idea on how to correctly manage a mmo... "Hey ! lets do a sh#tty move, oh well, then lets do a drop-rate-rng event"

Damn, if only there was a more appropriate thread for you to go and whinge in!

I too likethe current state of the game (even with a few problems) and I am fine about the awakenings release schedule (no, I am not a warrior).

Posted

I love the Black Spirit's Adventure! :x *ROLLSA1* DARN! *hiddenpathappears* Oh.... GOLD INGOT....OHHH STORM HORSE GEAR BOX....OMG I GOT 1500 LOYALTY. B|

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I love the Black Spirit's Adventure! :x *ROLLSA1* DARN! *hiddenpathappears* Oh.... GOLD INGOT....OHHH STORM HORSE GEAR BOX....OMG I GOT 1500 LOYALTY. B|

Nice how Kakao Replys to "Nonsens" Topics but never communicate about "real" questions and concerns......

Like..... PvP unlock Quest fix....... since release....... anyone.....?

Edited by Caduryn

Posted

make a warrior or level a sorc for next weeks awakening.

Yeah, see, that's exactly what Kakao want. They figure doing the Awakenings release this way will get people to create alts and spend more money on costumes. Thing is, I have no interest in any classes except the Musa. Plus, with College just after starting up yesterday, no money to spend.

Posted

Damn, if only there was a more appropriate thread for you to go and whinge in!

its criticism not whinge.

OMG I GOT 1500 LOYALTY. B|

lucky you, only got crap. RNG Desert Online tho.

Posted (edited)

i hit that field 3 times by now and finaly could purchase the last weight expansions xD

Edited by cann0nf0dder

Posted

lucky you, only got crap. RNG Desert Online tho.

Your time will come. :D

i hit that field 3 times by now and finaly could purchase the last weight expansions xD

Yay! ^_^ For me, as long as I don't get sent back or land on the buffs... I could care less at what I receive! ^_^ 

Posted

Because I got you and that's all I need. (✿◡‿◡)

We're on different servers though..sucks I know. 

Posted

Nice how Kakao Replys to "Nonsens" Topics but never communicate about "real" questions and concerns......

Like..... PvP unlock Quest fix....... since release....... anyone.....?

You just need to get senpai to notice you. (✿◡‿◡)