• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

7 day trial

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys,

I received a 7 day trialcode, but where can i download the game?

Thanks in advance!

Posted

At https://www.blackdesertonline.com

Top right corner under your account

Yes, Castiel is correct. With guest passes (trials) however it is a little different! You will need to redeem your trial code here: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/shop/code 

This should allow you to redeem the key and create an account. Once you do this there should be a little red box with the text inside that says, "Download".

If you have any more questions or concerns with this please let me know! ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes, Castiel is correct. With guest passes (trials) however it is a little different! You will need to redeem your trial code here: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/shop/code

This should allow you to redeem the key and create an account. Once you do this there should be a little red box with the text inside that says, "Download".

If you have any more questions or concerns with this please let me know! ^_^

Can we please promote Caramel to a CM?

She communicates twice as much with the community compared to our current CM's.

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks! Will try that.. cant wait :)

Posted

Can we please promote Caramel to a CM?

She communicates twice as much with the community compared to our current CM's.

Aww! Well thank you for your compliment I suppose. That decision is up to the community and the CM's. For now, just expect to see a lot from me helping out our new adventurers and those who need help with their tickets. :x

Thanks! Will try that.. cant wait :)

Let me know if you need any more help! :D

3 people like this

Posted

Aww! Well thank you for your compliment I suppose. That decision is up to the community and the CM's. For now, just expect to see a lot from me helping out our new adventurers and those who need help with their tickets. :x

Let me know if you need any more help! :D

Keep up the good work Caramel, Kakao needs a hell of a lot more employees like yourself.

But if you do get 5 minutes whilst drinking a cup of tea take a look at mine: 177324 ;-)

Posted

Keep up the good work Caramel, Kakao needs a hell of a lot more employees like yourself.

But if you do get 5 minutes whilst drinking a cup of tea take a look at mine: 177324 ;-)

*TAKESABOW* :x It is my job after all to assist our players and communicate with you! ^_^...and p.s I am actually drinking a cappuccino. I have assigned your ticket to myself and will take care of it soon. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hello, i saw a lot of videos about this game and i think is the best game that i ever play, but i want to try it for few days before buy it. Can i have a trial code, what can i do for one of this? Thanks in advance !

Edited by aidatoma

Posted

Hello, i saw a lot of videos about this game and i think is the best game that i ever play, but i want to try it for few days before buy it. Can i have a trial code, what can i do for one of this? Thanks in advance !

Hi have you received a Guest Pass yet?

Posted

If you didn't recieve any yet, there is a lot of mega passes and sites giving guest passes away tho and if you couldn't find any let me know

Btw Caramel i see you still blocking the PMs :P

Posted

Btw Caramel i see you still blocking the PMs :P

Yes as previously stated, "I disabled my messenger for the time being until I am settled after traveling." 

and

"I am not ignoring any of you! Just traveling a lot and not able to answer PM's at the moment so I disabled my messenger until I am settled is all. :) "

I will re-enable it on Friday, October 7 11 PM PDT

Posted

Yes as previously stated, "I disabled my messenger for the time being until I am settled after traveling." 

and

"I am not ignoring any of you! Just traveling a lot and not able to answer PM's at the moment so I disabled my messenger until I am settled is all. :) "

I will re-enable it on Friday, October 7 11 PM PDT

Yeah i remeber

Oh any patch notes by then :P

Posted

Yeah i remeber

Oh any patch notes by then :P

haha not as far as I know! :P 

Posted

haha not as far as I know! :P 

Oh so just upgrading the " servers "  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyhow i wanted to talk you in something in PMs tho

But since you stopped it

Do you have a Discord or something ?

Posted

Oh so just upgrading the " servers "  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyhow i wanted to talk you in something in PMs tho

But since you stopped it

Do you have a Discord or something ?

I do not have Discord. I will enable my messenger for your PM. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No i have not :(

Edited by aidatoma

Posted

No i have not :(

Please PM me! :) 

Posted

I do not have Discord. I will enable my messenger for your PM. 

You need Discord :P

Posted

You need Discord :P

Why does everyone say that? :P 

Posted

Why does everyone say that? :P 

so we can send you cute cats

Posted

Hello, very interested in buying this game but really wanted to try it out before hand. Anyone spare a guest pass? It would be deeply appreciated. 

Posted

Hello, very interested in buying this game but really wanted to try it out before hand. Anyone spare a guest pass? It would be deeply appreciated. 

Hi! :) Welcome to Black Desert Online, go ahead and PM me. I will see what I can do for you! 

2 people like this

Posted

Hi, would I be able to aquire a trial pass please ?

I'm very interested in playing this game, but need to try it out 1st to see if I can retro something with my gaming mouse to make the controls work for my play style.

I've sent an email with my question , but no ones replyed to me. Thanks for any help you can give.

Posted

very interested in buying this game but really wanted to try it out before hand. Anyone spare a guest pass?