• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Medals gone...thanks Siege...

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

....this is ur fault Siege

Edited by Lick_MyCrit
1 person likes this

Posted

What a bell end!

Jokes I used most of mine :P

Posted

</3 

Posted

still had a lot of them to use :(

Posted

Not doing anything but fixing the servers.............................Why should we ever believe anything you say anymore Kakao? 

Thanks for the warning........

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well, cant let people have 100 lt weight for free without buying it in cash shop, can we now?

Edited by Kat
1 person likes this

Posted

we got an additional week of free buffs, so whats the problem now ? :D

Posted

I agree with OP, why did he even make that thread, boggles my mind.

I lost 1000 gathering medals I request them back immediately. 

Everyone should PK Siege immediately. 

4 people like this

Posted

we got an additional week of free buffs, so whats the problem now ? :D

What free buffs? I'm currently at work so I don't know what's new in game.

Posted

What free buffs? I'm currently at work so I don't know what's new in game.

I have no idea? the bullshit +2 to crit and shit off the dice game maybe?

or maybe hes saying the fact that we got to keep the medals a week after the event ended?

Posted (edited)

That sucks I keep getting +2 fishing buff. 

The game is taking the piss outta me at this point.

Edited by Kyungri

Posted

()&*#%&Y^*()$ODHGNP()$*%U:LSDJGJ$P_()*T  !!!

Waiting on your response OP

Posted

()&*#%&Y^*()$ODHGNP()$*%U:LSDJGJ$P_()*T  !!!

Waiting on your response OP

that's exactly what I was thinking too...

Posted

Seige became the most hated person after "P2W" announcement.

3 people like this

Posted

whats his server? xD

Posted

is it my fault, or is it because thats what was written on the tooltip if you took 10seconds to read it. lululu Either way I'm glad you made me a hero! I'll take the credit <3

whats his server? xD

Edan!

4 people like this

Posted

Well, cant let people have 100 lt weight for free without buying it in cash shop, can we now?

ahah. Greed Desert Online.

Posted

is it my fault, or is it because thats what was written on the tooltip if you took 10seconds to read it. lululu Either way I'm glad you made me a hero! I'll take the credit <3

Edan!

Ooo same server :D

1 person likes this

Posted

u know what to do

2 people like this

Posted

Edan!

You're the kind of person who at the end of the class while everyone is trying to leave fast as possible to ask the teacher "Do we have a test/homework tommorow?" </3 ;_;

Counting on you ! <3

3 people like this

Posted

This was their intention from the beginning. Remove it 1 week after the event ends. Now u may ask why ? Well so people that were competing for the top 10 have a chance to benefit from them. I personally saved 750 hunt medals , and didn't even make it in top 10. 

Posted

Not doing anything but fixing the servers.............................Why should we ever believe anything you say anymore Kakao? 

Thanks for the warning........

They said that they would remove them after the event was over and it should have come as no surprise that they were removed last night and is exactly what I was expecting.  I have yet to see ANYONE prove a single claim that the company has lied to us about anything. 

If you are not reading patch notes or event announcements than it is your own fault if you don't know what is going on.

This is right at the top of the most recent announcement concerning the medals which you can find here:

You can use them or wait till next maintenance when all leftover medals will be removed.

Every time you people make these unfounded claims that this company is telling a lie you only make yourselves look like a fool.

Posted

Dunno why you guys are blaming anyone in the forum for the medals going. It did say they would be deleted after maintenance LAST week...we got an extra week with them I wasn't expecting.

What I'm wondering, though, is why they called the event celebrating the Rio Olympics over and done when the Olympics is still officially going. I guess not many people are aware of this...but the para in Paralympics represents the word parrallel not paraplegic. Really they should have ended the event at the closing ceremony of the Paralympics...but in all honesty I'm only saying this cuz I would've liked to keep the medals a little longer.

Posted

Well we can't expect KAKAO to continue to lose money as we won't buy the LT 100 can we...oh and we can't be spending cash on the costumes with +gathering if we have so many medals...geez I had tons of  gathering medals...just for that I am not spending any money on pearls for 2 months at 500 million silver right now I don't need your stinking pearls anyways.

Posted

Too much to ask that we get detailed information on when things will be deleted etc?  I think not.  These guys make Trino look amazing, which tells you how back Kookoo is.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0