• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bheg's & Pre-Orders: What to Expect

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Everyone,

So I come here today with the hopes of getting a borderline understanding about what to expect when trying to actually acquire a high value item via the pre-order system, with special regards to bheg's gloves.

Now here's my plight; as a ninja, my class is pretty close to un-competitive without an artificial enhancer of accuracy, be it offhand, or bhegs, it does not matter. Because of this (perceived) fact, I have -for the most part- stopped progressing my character untill I have successfully obtained these gloves off the market.

I'm at 180/230 AP/DP right now with my ninja, as far as im concerned, the biggest bang for my buck, and the biggest over-all upgrade would infact be these gloves, not to mention its a very safe upgrade as opposed to throwing money at the jewelry abyss.

Now maybe I'm doing this wrong, or maybe I pist off the RNGesus I don't believe in. But for the past Month + I have been keeping a 190m Pre-order on bhegs gloves in the UNO server on NA with no luck of obtaining these gloves yet.

In addition to this, I've been cycling night vendor and doing every bheg daily available. Occasionally I'll try to snipe the gloves off the marketplace but we all know how that goes..

Is anyone else experiencing a similar situation? Has anyone overcome this situation with a repeatable method? is my pre-order amount too low? How much is your pre-order? Do you also feel like bheg's gloves will make or break your gaming experience in BDO?

If you have an answer to any of these questions, Please respond.

Posted

I guess something around 300mio....

Posted (edited)

cheaper getting them from night vendor or buying a rare pair of +18 for 600-700mil.

Edited by Sizer

Posted

cheaper getting them from night vendor or buying a rare pair of +18 for 600-700mil.

Assuming those get posted once in a blue moon and there isn't a pre-order line...

See I don't even care about the amount, silver is such an easy thing to farm, I just actually want to acquire the damn things

Posted

According to GM Dresdin, pre-orders are region and channel specific. This means that if you have a pre-order in Altinova and someone lists that item in Altinova but on a different channel than the one you're on, you won't get the item. They have to be listed in the same region AND the same channel, and your pre-order has to have been listed hours before the item is listed.

Although this could also be another case of the GM's having no clue what they're talking about. Who knows really.

Posted

According to GM Dresdin, pre-orders are region and channel specific.

This has been disproven by the community over and over again.

6 people like this

Posted

I had a 400mill pre order up for over a month, tried sniping AH, did bhegs scrolls, spent loyalty on scrolls.
Finally got mine from the night vendor

Posted

This game is a horrendous RNG troll. Even the Night vendor will troll you with items a couple hundred thousand silver over what you got just to test your patience.

Posted

honestly i was at the stage you're at on my musa and was literally cursing my rng,i couldn't snipe, i was too poor to pre order, bundles didnt drop for shit, however the most common way i was seeing ppl get the gloves was the field boss, so i kept going to those no matter what i was doing, in the end it paid off being a stubborn bastard and i got my gloves a few days ago, so keep at it.

p.s. few guildies had pre orders at 250m, didnt get it, so around the 300-400m mark may work.

Posted

Soon friend, the glove will be more common than usual as the days goes by thanks to the increase of boss loot

Posted (edited)

i just needed 8 weeks of constant marketplace sniping trys, multiple preorder trys on different bhegs (+0 to +15) and NV with 5-6 chars and bheg daily scrolls since the bundles drop the gloves....and finally i got them by snipping a +7 directly out of the marketplace.

btw. yes preorder isnt what we all would want and love...but its better that way. Why? would the item always go to preorder if anyone have a preorder on that item noone other would ever have a chance on that item...that would mean in the end only the rich ppl would get all the nice stuff and other ppl could never catch up or get a try on catching up.

Its better to have a 50:50 chance to get it per sniping or get our preorder done. The only problem i see is having an item like armor or weapons with 20 different levels of enchantments....and which one you choose to preorder xD this was one of the hardest decisions every week

a guildmate on the other hand got his bhegs after 1 week of preordering for 160 millions......another guildmate got his complete bossset in 2-3 weeks of marketplace snipping...(and i hate him for his luck xD  )...so its sometimes just luck and patience you need.

Edited by Myssy

Posted

my experience with this game so far: dont expect too much from anything, and good s**t may happen to you....

3 people like this

Posted

Oh preorders..still dont get em.Put preorder on an item 5 mins after it was placed on marketplace,the second I put the preorder i got it..but THEN i place an early preorder for a belt.3 belts later ignored my preorder totally.I had to snipe it the old fashion way of camping the market pressing refresh 342423 times.and as i did this my preorder of that item was on the whole time.It just got flat out ignored -_-

Posted

According to GM Dresdin, pre-orders are region and channel specific. This means that if you have a pre-order in Altinova and someone lists that item in Altinova but on a different channel than the one you're on, you won't get the item. They have to be listed in the same region AND the same channel, and your pre-order has to have been listed hours before the item is listed.

Although this could also be another case of the GM's having no clue what they're talking about. Who knows really.

this is completly wrong, it is been tested countless times. Pre-orders are not region nor channel spicific.

Posted

Just wait...those gloves are going up multiple times a day now. They won't be that rare soon

Posted

This game is a horrendous RNG troll. Even the Night vendor will troll you with items a couple hundred thousand silver over what you got just to test your patience.

haven't been trol yetl when i went to night vendor with 200 m. I saw like 2 bheg gloves. The only people i see "trolled" are retards that went to night vendor with under 200 m.

Posted

Got mine with 150kk, it took almost 1 month tho....but that day that I logged in and I found them in the mailbox XDDD

Posted

haven't been trol yetl when i went to night vendor with 200 m. I saw like 2 bheg gloves. The only people i see "trolled" are retards that went to night vendor with under 200 m.

I hope you bought those Bheg's because if you passed on them, you are either a fool or fall in the same category you call "retards". Also, pay attention to that grammar of yours if you want people to take you seriously when you grow up, and join the work force. :) 

Posted

I'm just stuck here being stupid frustrated because half my classes' CC's won't even work properly without the accuracy provided from these gloves....

(Accuracy and evasion has to be the most poorly balanced stat I've ever come across in any MMO, the fact that someone has a chance to completely dodge damage in an action combat game due to a stat is complete and total stupidity... and one of the many reasons I don't classify this game as competitive.)

Field bosses is something I have neglected mostly  to 2 months of purely terrible results... also I'm guildless now and I refuse to camp the spawns, so I rarely here of their spawns.

Posted

@CM_Aethon @CM_Tytyes @PM_Jouska

Can we please get clarification on how this system works?? I don't understand why there is so much grey area.

Posted

Bheg gloves are much more common since the patch. Run your Bheg scrolls in a group from the daily quest and you will have gloves in no time.

Also don't believe what anyone says about accuracy. Test it yourself. It's likely you don't even need them unless you're fighting an opponent with some sort of artificial evasion.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bheg gloves are much more common since the patch. Run your Bheg scrolls in a group from the daily quest and you will have gloves in no time.

Also don't believe what anyone says about accuracy. Test it yourself. It's likely you don't even need them unless you're fighting an opponent with some sort of artificial evasion.

I fight in the ulnimiteds RBF all the time, not to mention I've had ninja's with lower AP but higher accuracy consistantly do more damage against me and CC me with a lot more efficiency.  In-fact, on the same opponent there's been times where I've 1 shotted them with a shadow stump, and other times where it's done 10% of their health, if that's not accuracy, I'm not sure what it is.

Posted

Night vendor is where most people get their gloves from.

Posted

Night vendor is where most people get their gloves from.

Considering UNO has had all of 42 non enhanced bheg gloves ever posted... I'd be inclined to believe that even though you didn't supply any data

Posted

Considering UNO has had all of 42 non enhanced bheg gloves ever posted... I'd be inclined to believe that even though you didn't supply any data

If you want to ask a forum about where to get gloves from, well im going to be blunt with that...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0