• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

i cant get value packs from the marketplace :(

56 posts in this topic

Posted

hello, anyone know how i can somehow get value pack i cant get one with irl money and buying them i just cant get hold of them at all i see one go on the market play buy time i can get type 2 numbers it gone i have been trying for 3days now every single time its gone before i can type the numbers in then says purchase failed and cant pre order then or there is not queue for buying them so im kinda screwed i just wonna make my armor look cool :(

Posted

Takes a while to get a hold of them. Lucky thing you just need 1 a month

1 person likes this

Posted

Snipers and pre-orders

Posted

Snipers and pre-orders

Snipers wile a bidding phase...... sure. :P

And Cash Shop Items can´t be pre-ordered.....

But nice Troll.

Posted

Value packs always get sold so quick during biding phase. I'm still trying to snipe one till date.

Posted

not p2w guys jcxpgqXji.png

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

i wish there was like a queue system for them i feel like i cant move from the damn market because the split second i see the notification its pretty much instantly gone as and i cant have a char at the market waiting to relog when i see it because they are gone before i even get the chance to load :/ it would also be nice to get it with loyalties also but........1400 for 1 day just for the dye to be gone t just not worth it at all imo

Edited by purple245

Posted

poor you

Posted

Snipers wile a bidding phase...... sure. :P

Well you still have to be fast since they never get out of bidding phase.

Posted

Get better internet or better eye and hand coordination. If i see value pack i buy it lol

Posted

hello, anyone know how i can somehow get value pack i cant get one with irl money and buying them i just cant get hold of them at all i see one go on the market play buy time i can get type 2 numbers it gone i have been trying for 3days now every single time its gone before i can type the numbers in then says purchase failed and cant pre order then or there is not queue for buying them so im kinda screwed i just wonna make my armor look cool :(

Don't feel bad, I've been trying for a week. I see the listing that one was put on the marketplace and check. Nothing. It seems to take about 2 minutes to show up after it is announced. I go to the CS screen for the VP and keep pressing refresh until it shows up. When it does pop up, the purchase button is already grayed out, then it disapears after about 10 seconds.

I don't even get a chance to buy one. I've got a fast 250 mbps connection with 0 lag. Since I will never be able to buy one off the Marketplace, they are forcing me to pay cash. What a scam!

Posted

At least they should put value pack reward in the spirit adventure mini game...

Posted

At least they should put value pack reward in the spirit adventure mini game...

I think they do but it's only a 1 day VP.

Posted

Get better internet or better eye and hand coordination. If i see value pack i buy it lol

You've been extremely lucky or someone on your server really likes selling them.

They are very hard to get on Edan.

Posted

I think they do but it's only a 1 day VP.

really? i didn't notice, thanks

Posted

You've been extremely lucky or someone on your server really likes selling them.

They are very hard to get on Edan.

meh its not really that hard ... so many of them go up. Sometimes I have seen a few just sitting there for a couple of minutes before being bought(not in bid phase).

Posted

This is the secret to the bidding system.

When the bidding ends, you click buy and type the code and click F after clicking the quantity bar, without failing. Never failed against bidding for value pack yet, the only time ive actually lost is when I just close the entire marketplace page lol

Posted

Its a lottery, again. You have to "git gud" aka have luck in bidding phase. 

Posted

This is the secret to the bidding system.

When the bidding ends, you click buy and type the code and click F after clicking the quantity bar, without failing. Never failed against bidding for value pack yet, the only time ive actually lost is when I just close the entire marketplace page lol

actually on croxus the bidding never ends...because all value packs are out of the marketplace while the B phase was still going...so somuch for that...bidding phase wont end and waiting for it on our server means you lost 1-2 chances to get it per RNG in the B phase...because actually i never saw any value pack going in the FFA phase.

Posted

* Buyers limited to (x) amount of purchases per week just like the sellers

* Pre orders can be made on all CS items at max price.  All items are randomly distributed to pre orders first.  If no pre orders exist they go into the normal market system.

This means you can't camp the market.

It means there are no dead hours or disadvantages to limited time, or being in different time zones.

It's complete equal opportunity to the items for everyone.

You can not snipe/bot this system.

You don't need to be lightning fast or use cheat methods.

If you pre-order an entire list of items it's fine.  Once you obtain your max limit all your pre orders are cancelled and can not be reinstated until the next week.  If you want specific items you have control over your pre orders.

It's fair to everyone and a hell of a lot better than the current system.

In addition items like Pets / Packs should be realistically available at the loyalty shop.  The pets are a disaster due to how many are needed for them to really be effective.  Including leveling them up for speed.  With a game designed to mass AOE mobs picking up loot is a huge chore.   Anyone trying to claim they are not necessary is just not a long term grinder.  The amount of hours you would spend looting over months/years of play is just to excessive.  If your grinding for loot in some areas you could spend over half your time just picking up drops.  There are additional issues also such as lag where looting slows down drastically.

By making the items available in the loyalty shop on a more realistic manner it would do exactly what they falsely promise they want.  Which is to do the right thing.  To make cash shop items available to everything in a fair manner.  This should include nearly everything (with the exception of seasonal items etc)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

me neither, same for pets, they sell before finishing the bidding phase, like dissappear 10sec after they appeared

Edited by Ushuo

Posted

really? i didn't notice, thanks

Yup, just checked. Here's the complete list of what you could get:

• Black Stone (Weapon)
  • Blackstone (Armor)
  • Memory Fragment
  • GM's Intermediate Lucky Box
  • Elion's Tear
  • Jarette's Accessory Box
  • Combat Horse Gear Box
  • Storm Horse Gear Box
  • Fighting Spirit Horse Gear Box
  • Gold Bar 1G
  • Gold Bar 10G
  • Unknown Dye Box
  • Item Brand Spell Stone
  • Horse Flute (1D)
  • Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Armor)
  • Energy Tonic (M)
  • Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Weapon)
  • Special Meal Box
  • [Party] Elixir of Endless Fury
  • [Party] Grim Soul Reaper's Elixir
  • [Party] Elixir of Splendid Experience
  • Spellbound Tool Box
  • Triple-Float Fishing Rod
  • Value Pack (1d)
  • GM's Advanced Lucky Box
  • Golden Dagger
  • Golden Backpack
  • Golden Coelacanth
  • [Loyalties] Blessing of Kamasilve (1 Day)
  • Energy Tonic (L)

* Buyers limited to (x) amount of purchases per week just like the sellers

* Pre orders can be made on all CS items at max price.  All items are randomly distributed to pre orders first.  If no pre orders exist they go into the normal market system.

This means you can't camp the market.

It means there are no dead hours or disadvantages to limited time, or being in different time zones.

It's complete equal opportunity to the items for everyone.

You can not snipe/bot this system.

You don't need to be lightning fast or use cheat methods.

If you pre-order an entire list of items it's fine.  Once you obtain your max limit all your pre orders are cancelled and can not be reinstated until the next week.  If you want specific items you have control over your pre orders.

It's fair to everyone and a hell of a lot better than the current system.

In addition items like Pets / Packs should be realistically available at the loyalty shop.  The pets are a disaster due to how many are needed for them to really be effective.  Including leveling them up for speed.  With a game designed to mass AOE mobs picking up loot is a huge chore.   Anyone trying to claim they are not necessary is just not a long term grinder.  The amount of hours you would spend looting over months/years of play is just to excessive.  If your grinding for loot in some areas you could spend over half your time just picking up drops.  There are additional issues also such as lag where looting slows down drastically.

By making the items available in the loyalty shop on a more realistic manner it would do exactly what they falsely promise they want.  Which is to do the right thing.  To make cash shop items available to everything in a fair manner.  This should include nearly everything (with the exception of seasonal items etc)

Value Packs CANNOT be pre-ordered! No way no how!

Posted

I bought 1 from the market + 2 from Introducing (Explorer Pack)

Safe for 3 months :P..

I hope they'll limit the amount of pack you can buy in 1 month.

Posted

Snipers and pre-orders

I don't think you can preorder any of the cash items. I managed to sniped two of those bad boys though.

Posted

Just keep trying!  I've been able to get a few value packs from the market.  I currently have 144 days of value pack time.  It takes a little patience.