• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Favorite Asian Drama

27 posts in this topic

Posted

What's your favorite drama? Are you watching any right now? What was the last drama you watched? 
What drama did you try but dropped? 

My favorite drama of all times is: Legal High 1 & 2
Currently watching none but planning to watch either: Winter Sonata (겨울연가) or Orange Days.
Last drama I watched was: Long Vacation and 1 Litre of Tears (1リットルの涙)
Tried and dropped: Hill tops' cloud? (坂の上の雲)I didn't like this very much because it felt too much like a nationalist's propaganda. Too much emphasis on portraying Meij era as an era of progress and barely touched the negative drawbacks of rapid indigenization/industrialization (ie. rise of nationalism). 

Posted

Best one I've seen is Bridal Mask. I also greatly enjoyed The Moon That Embraces The Sun and I Hear Your Voice.
When I feel I have time I plan to watch Dream High as well as Queen Seondeok. All of these are Korean dramas.

2 people like this

Posted

Best one I've seen is Bridal Mask. I also greatly enjoyed The Moon That Embraces The Sun and I Hear Your Voice.
When I feel I have time I plan to watch Dream High as well as Queen Seondeok. All of these are Korean dramas.

Are you Korean? 
Also feels like barely anyone watches asian drama here lol. 

Posted

Let's Eat Season 1 & 2 :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you Korean? 
Also feels like barely anyone watches asian drama here lol. 

No, I just think they make good dramas and it's a nice change of pace from western productions :3

Posted (edited)

My favorite Asian drama is named Sarah, but she's half Italian, so maybe that's it...

iPhone 026.jpg

Sarah's gonna kill me. :D

Edited by Sunless
1 person likes this

Posted

I'd have to say my recent favorite is the romantic/comedy Korean drama Kill Me, Heal Me. I've seen like a ton of Asian dramas though, it's kinda hard for me to single out a favorite before another takes it place lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

Seems like you guys are into Kdrama.
Anyone seen "Alone in Love"? (연애시대)
One of my fav Kdrama.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfmJOo-UMZ0

Posted (edited)

let me start by telling you that my job is a traffic controller and last asian drama i've seen was when we had one drive the wrong way up a one way street.
I had to stop the on coming traffic while they did a 1000 point turn... was a nightmare in the making. The cars that were on hold were yelling at them and making them more nervous (which i found hilarious but i kept it professional), they be like "Where'd you get your licence!", "Get that crap outta here!" among a few other derogatory remarks... But yeah... eventually they turned their car around and then proceeded to pull out a map and attempted to ask for directions, to which it the answer was "Sorry cant help, you have to move your vehicle and get this traffic flowing again as you've already got it backed up to the freeway!".
So that was the last Asian drama i have seen... BTW don't ask about Indian dramas or you'll end up with a page thats TLDR! 

Edited by Celulas

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

The Korean War

Posted

Seems like you guys are into Kdrama.
Anyone seen "Alone in Love"? (연애시대)
One of my fav Kdrama.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfmJOo-UMZ0

Are you here looking for love A. Think I'm beginning to understand you quite a bit. 

Posted

I'm not really sure which is my favorite that I've seen... I kind of want to say Coffee Prince simply because it was my introduction to Asian Dramas. ✿

I've been watching (rather slowly) A Master's Sun, and I hope I get around to finishing it soon so I can start something new. I'm probably going to use this thread to find my next obsession, actually... (╯✧∇✧)╯I try not to watch anything sad, tho... Asian Dramas do sad too well for me. I don't need that in my life. (▰︶︹︺▰)

3 people like this

Posted

I love K-dramas~ ''I Have a Lover 애인 있어요'' is my current fave, it's really touching and makes you feel the whole scale of emotions at the same time, lol. 

Posted (edited)

Hayate the combat Butler .... soo cute...   (a cowork from Korean and Taiwanese actors based on the japanese manga - only the Frame of it though they changed a looooot... still perfect <3)

Edited by FlyingSquirrel

Posted

Snow Queens - Sung Yuri

Glass Slippers - So Ji Sub

Favorite - so they're pretty old xD

Posted

All K-dramas with Park shin hye in them she is the best so The Heirs would be mine best one!

Posted

Oooh! Drama thread! <3 I watch a lot of kdramas, not so much lately since I've been busy IRL but back in 2014 I was marathoning all the popular kdramas.

Hmm as for favorite of all time... I can't list just one. There's too many great dramas that deserve to be noticed so I'll list my favorites (with links!) :D 
-Reply 1997 funny drama; Eun ji... that is all
-Master's Sun horror/ghosts; funny
-Boys Over Flowers cute bois
-My Love From The Star Aliens and hallyu star; funny
-Gu Family Book historical drama; gumiho
-City Hunter ninjas :D; well filmed
-Just You Taiwanese drama; office/romance
-My Girlfriend is a Gumiho cute
-Cunning Single Lady lead actress is pretty; funny
-Dream High performing arts school; idols
-Queen in Hyun's Man the 2 leads are in a relationship IRL; historical drama
-Iljimae Junki oppa; historical drama
-Rooftop Prince hilarious; historical drama; you'll really get to hate the 2 antagonists
-Producer not for everyone, but I enjoyed it; shows lives of producers; starring... IU <3
-Kill Me, Heal Me Ji Sung's acting in this was amazing, he played 7 character roles; funny

Drama that I'm currently watching: Moorim School. Currently 8 episodes out out of 16 (was reduced from 20 :()

Dramas I've tried but dropped... I don't keep track. But there's a few popular dramas that I never liked. Some examples being You're Beautiful, Heirs, Playful Kiss

5 people like this

Posted

Reply 1997 was great, and I’m currently watching the next one (Reply 1994) now. I’ve watched quite a few kdramas over the past seven or so years, but among my favorites are: Coffee Prince, Master’s Sun, Love Rain, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, You’re Beautiful, Soulmate, Secret Garden, and Personal Taste.

There's a few I've dropped or didn't like as much but I can't be bothered listing them all. I also watch Korean horror movies on occasion because I'm weird and enjoy creepy things. I have a whole list ~here~ for anyone who actually wants to see all the kdrama I've watched :3

2 people like this

Posted

Archeage ?

Posted

Oooh! Drama thread! <3 I watch a lot of kdramas, not so much lately since I've been busy IRL but back in 2014 I was marathoning all the popular kdramas.

Hmm as for favorite of all time... I can't list just one. There's too many great dramas that deserve to be noticed so I'll list my favorites (with links!) :D 
-Reply 1997 funny drama; Eun ji... that is all
-Master's Sun horror/ghosts; funny
-Boys Over Flowers cute bois
-My Love From The Star Aliens and hallyu star; funny
-Gu Family Book historical drama; gumiho
-City Hunter ninjas :D; well filmed
-Just You Taiwanese drama; office/romance
-My Girlfriend is a Gumiho cute
-Cunning Single Lady lead actress is pretty; funny
-Dream High performing arts school; idols
-Queen in Hyun's Man the 2 leads are in a relationship IRL; historical drama
-Iljimae Junki oppa; historical drama
-Rooftop Prince hilarious; historical drama; you'll really get to hate the 2 antagonists
-Producer not for everyone, but I enjoyed it; shows lives of producers; starring... IU <3
-Kill Me, Heal Me Ji Sung's acting in this was amazing, he played 7 character roles; funny

Drama that I'm currently watching: Moorim School. Currently 8 episodes out out of 16 (was reduced from 20 :()

Dramas I've tried but dropped... I don't keep track. But there's a few popular dramas that I never liked. Some examples being You're Beautiful, Heirs, Playful Kiss

We will prob get along really well xD

With that Tzuyu avatar, bias with Eunji is prob enough lolz

I would recommend this short drama as well, if you're into "funny" type 

• High End Crush

For long one? prob Oh My Venus [funny], Oh My Ghostess [half creepy, half funny - but Bo Young was my reason to watch it]

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Oh my god, people are watching asian drama here! In previous MMO forums, people always discussed about animes, but never asian dramas. Veriii seeddd. 만나서 반가워요~

I have just finished watching "Healer" and I swear, I'll rewatch it a 100 times. Can we please appreciate 지창욱 씨 and his glorious appearance?

4zc9Qzm.jpg

I have also watched "You Are Beautiful", "Coffee Prince", "Rooftop Prince" and "Secret Garden".

잘 부탁드립니다~~

Edited by Senya
3 people like this

Posted

Havent watched drama's for a while. Just watching anime's nowadays, but if i had to pick a favorite drama, then it definetly would be: Hana yori dango. 
Rui Hanazawa & Tsukasa Domyoji <3
Whether it be drama's or anime's.. when it's bout love, there are always (ofcourse) 2 guys who fall for 1 girl. And i often just like 1 guy and dislike the other. 
But in Hana yori dango, i absolutely love both!

Posted

your avatar is Tzuyu from 16? 

Oh my god, people are watching asian drama here! In previous MMO forums, people always discussed about animes, but never asian dramas. Veriii seeddd. 만나서 반가워요~

I have just finished watching "Healer" and I swear, I'll rewatch it a 100 times. Can we please appreciate 지창욱 씨 and his glorious appearance?

I have also watched "You Are Beautiful", "Coffee Prince", "Rooftop Prince" and "Secret Garden".

잘 부탁드립니다~~

*Appreciating.~ 
Indeed, there are so much anime threads out there lol. 

Posted

your avatar is Tzuyu from 16?

Yep :) I have a girl crush on her, hehe.