• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Best grinding spots for silver alone!

30 posts in this topic

Posted

What spots can you make really good silver by grinding mobs, either trading in there trash loot or an area with good trash loot and rare item drop. My AP/DP is about 130/200, I've been told spots like Manes, Elrics. Are those the only 2 spots? If those are the only 2 spots which would be the better out of the 2? I dont want to grind at any spots that are heavily contested thanks!

Posted

The good grind spots are always heavily contested ^^'

Posted

Could you name some spots? I was just thinking of anything besides Sausans and Pirates tbh.

Posted (edited)

Saunil. No xp, 10m/h. (selling the relics.this was done by multiple streamers and my result of 2h is the same.)

Sausan 8m/h solo (are u good enough to be solo, and i mean do u pk fast enough).

Pirates 6m/h+(depending on rare loot and the prices of them on your server) solo

Fogan 4-5m/h solo (selling the scrolls, there is very low cash income but 2-3scrolls = 1.2m an hour)

Elric 5m/h cash money.

Manes 6-8m/h+bheg scrolls (10m at night if u go the extra mile and travel to clean bandit elites once an hour), depends on you being scary pk to keep people away from your elites. 3k hair/h is possible with good pets)

Helms 3-5m/h

golem/elite gathering run 10m/h++, depends a LOT on your gear and gathering skill

Hexe sanctuary i don´t have a number but with earrins at 11m again and a lot of relic drops it could be close to 10m or more. Hexe scrolls. Very op spot.

As anything in life it depends though, at high level you gotta be a wizard or ranger noob to clear mob that won´t follow you and if your gear sucks you cannot clear a good route at pirates not to begin with fogan (be 59+ or have nice hitrate) and sausan you can´t do unless you are scary.

This is my gear my values and i didnt take notes most of the time but i think that it shows the difference between spots. If you need to grind for gear hexe, op spot and not a lot of ppl still go there, if you grind for gear and lvl57 manes best spot and if you are lvl60 saunil or golem runs are awesome.If your guild holds a sausan spot tight .. i wouldnt have to tell you all this.

Edited by iloveKuchen
27 people like this

Posted

Well written post ilK... Kudos to you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hex has been ninja nerfed, i have node lvl 10 and +5 luck on all chars.

Farmed 10 hours no earrings, 2 relics. not worth the time any more.

Comparatively i used to farm there and get one earring an hour with 4-5 relics per hour too. I never tried the maines, im currently at pirates

1 person likes this

Posted

golem/elite gathering run 10m/h++, depends a LOT on your gear and gathering skill

Could you elaborate on this?

You mean those summoning stone golemns or whatever in mediah that are extremely overtuned?  I recall looking up their loot tables and immediately abandoned the quest that introduced them, heard rumor that they have higher hard/sharp rate when the corpse is mined but figured it was tinfoil

Also what do you mean by bandit elites in the manes route? Is that the patches of "big elite manes" that are on top of the cavern entrance in the zone?

Posted

Also what do you mean by bandit elites in the manes route? Is that the patches of "big elite manes" that are on top of the cavern entrance in the zone?

I think he just meant going over to bandits that are close to manes and doing elites everytime they respawn.

Posted

Comparatively i used to farm there and get one earring an hour with 4-5 relics per hour too. I never tried the maines, im currently at pirates

They drop the same as before. You were unlucky.

Posted

They drop the same as before. You were unlucky.

No, I did notice this few weeks ago, while I was about to get some relics and no drop in 3h grinding.

Posted (edited)

No, I did notice this few weeks ago, while I was about to get some relics and no drop in 3h grinding.

3h? Yeah, let's base our conclusion on 2 unlucky guys that grinded 3 hours each.

It happens. Some day I get nothing at pirates, the other I get over 25M in accessories alone. ¬¬

So is Skeletons, Rogues, Monastery...

Edited by Mikuri

Posted

Could you elaborate on this?

You mean those summoning stone golemns or whatever in mediah that are extremely overtuned?  I recall looking up their loot tables and immediately abandoned the quest that introduced them, heard rumor that they have higher hard/sharp rate when the corpse is mined but figured it was tinfoil

Probably is meaning those.

If you are reasonably geared (150+ ap 200+ dp) you should be able to farm them. You can hand gather from them when they die and they have a high drop rate for sharps.

Posted

I've farmed hex for 500 mobs, 2 earrings, next day 100 mobs, another earring. Easy money :D

Posted

3h? Yeah, let's base our conclusion on 2 unlucky guys that grinded 3 hours each.

It happens. Some day I get nothing at pirates, the other I get over 25M in accessories alone. ¬¬

So is Skeletons, Rogues, Monastery...

3h each day during one week? is not enough for you? In that time I should get some relics at least.

Posted

Pirates Solo or Sausan Solo i think

Posted

Pirates Solo or Sausan Solo i think

Pirate solo is good, Sausans solo is better. Unless you get an earring at pirates, that technically makes it more, otherwise they're really the same, sausans is just easier cause its no effort and lots of money. 

Posted

Pirate solo is good, Sausans solo is better. Unless you get an earring at pirates, that technically makes it more, otherwise they're really the same, sausans is just easier cause its no effort and lots of money. 

I stopped going to Sausans; takes too long to find a proper spot and the bs drama lol.

Posted

Same here , there are places that give just a little less silver/xp with no drama at all ................

Posted

Same here , there are places that give just a little less silver/xp with no drama at all ................

Exact! Important point there. Because in some place, example sausan, there you can waist much of your time on "drama". It's a calculation, a risk, a "rng", if you choice sausan (or pirates). If you get drama there, then you get very very little silver per hour.

Even the Pirates, if you calculate to grind 2 hour, then you can't calculate x silver on 2 hour. You need even calculate the traveler time to, and from the pirate isle. Calculate 1 hour play time for the to/from traveler time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Exact! Important point there. Because in some place, example sausan, there you can waist much of your time on "drama". It's a calculation, a risk, a "rng", if you choice sausan (or pirates). If you get drama there, then you get very very little silver per hour.

Even the Pirates, if you calculate to grind 2 hour, then you can't calculate x silver on 2 hour. You need even calculate the traveler time to, and from the pirate isle. Calculate 1 hour play time for the to/from traveler time.

Every time someone tells me pirates is awesome money, I ask how long it takes them to get back to sell it.  The answer makes them farm somewhere else lol.

Posted

Why doesnt anyone mention Crescent? I cant make around 6m/hour or even for 30/40mins if I have the main spot, not counting ring drops that would boost the silver/hour, and I can also make good xp

Posted

Can someone explain how the extra boat work? Say u have three boats at Kuit island but when u take one out to sail back to Lema island, don't u have to sail back and then use the next boat and repeat? Does overweighting the boat reduce its speed just like horses? Answers would be much appreciated, I don't want to grind at cancerous sausan anymore.

Posted

Manes 6-8m/h+bheg scrolls (10m at night if u go the extra mile and travel to clean bandit elites once an hour), depends on you being scary pk to keep people away from your elites. 3k hair/h is possible with good pets)

Hey I recently started farming Rogues/Bandits instead of Manes because there were more elites there. Does anyone know which one is better between Manes and Rogues? Rogues is annoying because I get lost, at Manes I don't get as lost but there is a lot of distance between camps. Rogues turn in loot I feel drops faster, and they're worth more than Manes turn ins. 

Although I don't like the possibility of being pk'd at Sausans, I might farm there instead because the mob density is higher, and as a tamer it's much faster and easier to kill large camps of difficult mobs than it is to run around decimating easy to kill mobs (mobility is limited). In this case would elrics be good?