• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Your most embarrasing death in bdo?

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Cave stalactite is mine
before the mob nerfs those things did real dmg :')

Edited by Ama

Posted

(this is for my horse not me)

So I was riding back to Heidel, not realizing my horse only had 1 hp. I Just bought the Red Panda and had it out to lvl it up. I didn't realize I still had the taunt skill activated ... so there I am running and my pet goes and aggroes a beetle, and the beetle killed my horse.

FIN

3 people like this

Posted

Cave stalactite is mine

hahaha a guildy also died like you xD

btw my most embarrassing death was in mediah

I was exploring mediah and suddenly a stone jump and it was floating
and I was O_O WTF!! then some "stone golem" one shot me...

Posted

When I chased after someone my guild was at war with all big and confident in my gear and skill and got 1 shot... shortly after realizing I was still in my fishing suit.

1 person likes this

Posted

Level 15 witch, +0 armor and night time just outside of Alejandro farm.

tumblr_inline_o3tyggRHr61tbqcpi_500.gif

14 people like this

Posted

Logged my alt who was supposed to be on the Velia beach ready for fishing, just to find her under total clusterfck of boats drowning. I could not find a way out before she died. That is why whenever somebody says "swimming in BDO is so realistic" I want to throw them into the sea under my window to show them what swimming is supposed to look like 9_9

Posted (edited)

Level 15 witch, +0 armor and night time just outside of Alejandro farm.

tumblr_inline_o3tyggRHr61tbqcpi_500.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Haal
2 people like this

Posted

I have two stories..one isn't my death and the other is mine.

My friend was at Abandoned Monastery and one of the rocks fell on him and killed him haha.

My embarrassing death would be around 1 month into the game's release. A player from a guild..I wont mention but he was a Berserker and he was throwing me around left to right. I didn't really know how to PvP at the time honestly or how my class really worked..so I ran away to jump off a cliff and died haha.

Posted

Logged my alt who was supposed to be on the Velia beach ready for fishing, just to find her under total clusterfck of boats drowning. I could not find a way out before she died. That is why whenever somebody says "swimming in BDO is so realistic" I want to throw them into the sea under my window to show them what swimming is supposed to look like 9_9

That almost happened to me. I was doing the sandfish fishing on the Velia pier when I got DC'd. When I logged back in I was stuck under the ferry to Iliya island and almost drowned. I finally got free near Luivano island and swam there. On the hindsight I could've just used the Escape function.

Posted

I climbed on a Rock away from the mobs I was farming and thought I'd be 100% okay going AFK for an hour or so while I ran an errand cause nothing could get me up there and I was pretty hidden away from other players.

In the desert.

3 people like this

Posted

Cave stalactite is mine

+2 gatherers clothes don't work well at nodewars when you're trying to protect wizards while they drop 200% meteor.

Posted (edited)

I have macros that spam various things which i use after i killed people. Such as:

"ez"

"KILL SECURED"

git gud"

and

"stop bully"

I freqently use these in RBF. many times in RBF i stop to spam these macros and while doing so I die losing usually 25-80 points for my team. 

oh and one time I jumped off a cliff and killed myself while pvping. 

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

Cliffs are a fun way to die. I was down below tarif, just exploring. Auto running through the woods, and I turn to grab my beer. As I do I fall off the cliff on my horse and plummet endlessly into a mile of water. Drowned before I could reach air. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Level 50 Wizard on my horse. Valencia . . . .First time there trying to get back across the desert and ended up in the northern mountains on the desert side of the chasm attempting to find a way across. Frantically running from Big Ass Scorpions over and around Big Ass Rocks taking hits along the way. Down to about 8% health. Ha! I see a way over to that big rock over on the other side of this fissure. My trusty horse can easily jump that! With about 3 or 4 Big Ass Scorpions on my butt, I sprint towards the edge and press the space bar to jump . . . . . . and . . . . . . my horse comes to a complete halt at the edge and throws me over the cliff to a hysterical death about 50 feet below. 

I have never felt so violated! :( 

P.S. Yes, my horse was killed also, but I died quick. Poor horse!

5 people like this

Posted

That almost happened to me. I was doing the sandfish fishing on the Velia pier when I got DC'd. When I logged back in I was stuck under the ferry to Iliya island and almost drowned. I finally got free near Luivano island and swam there. On the hindsight I could've just used the Escape function.

The thing is you think "I am going to get out in a moment, just in a moment, almost there" and then its too late :D

Posted

I fell on the water,glitched under my boat and drowned ><

Posted (edited)

tbh as a ranger literally every 1v1 is my most embarrassing death. I frequently lose to people that are legit incompetent idiots by most measures. So I guess that makes me even lower than an incompetent idiot. Oh joy...  ANYWAY I can't do shit VS good players in 1v1 unless it's a huge ass open space, and even then, if i ----- up once -> get CC -> die. 

Meanwhile I have to put 17,000 bullets into some toothless mouthbreather who is in perpetual superarmor. fun game. 

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

Back in beta when nights were dark, I ran into places I shouldn't have (✿◡‿◡)

3 people like this

Posted

Constantly forgetting that I'm still wearing fishing gear during Bheg/Kzarka.... No less then a dozen deaths this way..

Posted

Left myself afk shovaling, things ended up taking longer then I thought, rush back, I'm on like 20 hp, my hands rush to pot, to slow, I die in front of myself.

Posted

Didn't realize I was autorunning instead of autopathing and ran off a cliff 

Posted

I die in front of myself.

At least you didnt die in front of somebody else :ph34r:

Posted

At least you didnt die in front of somebody else :ph34r:

my guildie called me out on it over ts and I got blasted for 10 mins by laughter, he saw it happen :( 

Posted

a zerker dunked me close to a cliff, on my awakening I fell off the cliff and died.

Posted

catfishs after the swimming rework. i fall in the water had no energy and was so slow that i tried 2 minutes getting out of water. catfish killed me. (i dont have healtpotions as a witch).

they should make tgat u can cast spells in water/while swimming.