• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Cynical> NA Orwen | PK | PvP | Node War | Arena | Chill

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

<Cynical> 

Cynical is an active PK and Node War clan, seeking active PvPers and PKers to enlist our ranks.

Contact in game Garken/Eravin/GhostXR/Tiny_Bees or message on forums for voice interview options.

Edited by Maelvogar

Posted

Bump

A day in the life of Cynical jaek_bhegs.png_f7639972b1f40d2722865ca6c12e5244-png.jp_d3d02d2265c2ab0d9fd5ea4bc15a9cc2-png.jp

Posted

YOYOYOYOYOYOYO Hey man join this guild if you read this you wont regret it I promise man, hey you yeah you reading this , Join Cynical you know you want to.

Posted

you made a montage of killing otg green.....cmon man 

Posted

fluxkarl.png

Posted

you made a montage of killing otg green.....cmon man 

Does that make you <tilted>?

Just because they are a retirement home doesn't mean if they dec on us I wont be recording for gameplay, thanks.

Posted

Posted

Does that make you <tilted>?

Just because they are a retirement home doesn't mean if they dec on us I wont be recording for gameplay, thanks.

rip tilted 2016-2016

Posted (edited)

Bump bump no bump for those who read in braille.

Edited by Maelvogar

Posted

Bump, still looking for more to join.

Posted

When ranger awakening is out let's party pk people

Posted

i need more vids of you bullying otg pls

1 person likes this

Posted

Grats on Raurath getting a kzarka his very first attempt at it, no salt here at all.

Posted

The memes are as dank as the dudes are chill. I have no basis of reference as I've only been playing for a week but whenever I have questions they've all been really helpful and thorough. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump

A day in the life of Cynical jaek_bhegs.png_f7639972b1f40d2722865ca6c12e5244-png.jp_d3d02d2265c2ab0d9fd5ea4bc15a9cc2-png.jp

LOL wow Karl

Posted

The memes are as dank as the dudes are chill. I have no basis of reference as I've only been playing for a week but whenever I have questions they've all been really helpful and thorough. 

Hope that continues Psycut, let us know when your down to pirates tho.

Posted (edited)

Damn you guys still around?

Edited by Ogami

Posted

Damn you guys still around?

Hard to kill, that happens.

Posted

Go grind

1 person likes this

Posted

Grind weekends, movie nights, PK squads up. and remember, spots taken, please leave.

unknown.png

Posted

At 60 members looking for more to fill rank, active, PK and PvP affiliated guild.

Posted

LFG

Posted

the only guild we've lost to is Iconic and LotD when they use 3 little guilds to cannon for them. just because one former member of Relevant leaves and joins a different guild and that guild loses in a node war doesn't mean Relevant was in that node war and won or lost that node war because one person who's not even in Relevant was there. are you delusional?

I don't even understand how you're bringing up Relevant in a node war we never even built on. seriously you need to get a grip. if you want to fight us, contact Avid, DiningRoomTable, Verticide and we'd be happy to set up a scrim or a node war where we both place. thanks.

also everyone join cynical, they're actually one of the few guilds who have the balls to man up and participate in a siege

Posted (edited)

.what the hell are you saying? the only guild we've lost to is Iconic and LotD when they use 3 little guilds to cannon for them. just because one former member of Relevant leaves and joins a different guild and that guild loses in a node war doesn't mean Relevant was in that node war and won or lost that node war because one person who's not even in Relevant was there. are you delusional?

I don't even understand how you're bringing up Relevant in a node war we never even built on. seriously you need to get a grip. if you want to fight us, contact Avid, DiningRoomTable, Verticide and we'd be happy to set up a scrim or a node war where we both place. thanks.

also everyone join cynical, they're actually one of the few guilds who have the balls to man up and participate in a siege

Thanks dude,but we haven't gotten to the point where Iconic actively asks for our locations yet in world server chat, they just focus to griefing at world bosses now. Baby steps right? One day I can get one of those free megaphone call outs.

Edited by Maelvogar
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Cynical is a chill guild with some solid members. Just like most guilds, there's always some that get a bit carried away. I've enjoyed the fights our two guilds have had with one another, with the ebbs and flows of kills, whether they're from mismatched forces due to total size or temporary limits due to repairs, resupply, etc.

I look forward to seeing you guys again when they finally release my awakening too.

Edited by Neptuno
2 people like this