• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Cynical> NA Orwen | PK | PvP | Node War | Arena | Chill

83 posts in this topic

Posted

Thats descriptive, that would be neat.

Posted

Found my gloves! Now you can stop making fun of me!

Posted

Found my gloves! Now you can stop making fun of me!

Nope

Posted

Never....stop....bumping...

Posted

In a show of  good faith. I'd be willing to come up with a good guild name for you guys. Since we have so much fun with the pvpness here and there, it's the least I could do.....

Posted (edited)

In a show of  good faith. I'd be willing to come up with a good guild name for you guys. Since we have so much fun with the pvpness here and there, it's the least I could do.....

Whats wrong with a name? Its a singular name, and wouldn't be abreviated to "HS" cause I mean, were not in HS(Highschool) anymore.

Badum dum dad jokes.

Edited by Maelvogar

Posted (edited)

That bad joke line what like a self fulfilling prophecy, bro. Well at least I think that's what you were shooting for. Had to break out my crayon decipher.

Good work at never letting me down, hero <3

Whats wrong with a name? Its a singular name, and wouldn't be abreviated to "HS" cause I mean, were not in HS(Highschool) anymore.

Badum dum dad jokes.

Edited by Vallon Zek

Posted (edited)

That bad joke line what like a self fulfilling prophecy, bro. Well at least I think that's what you were shooting for. Had to break out my crayon decipher.

Wait so your telling me you don't eat the crayons?

Edited by Maelvogar

Posted

Sounds like you are looking for a rematch?

Highly Suspect.PNG

Posted

Merry Krissssmas Cynical <3 !

Posted

Bumpity

Posted

Bump ^_^

Posted (edited)

Sounds like you are looking for a rematch?

Highly Suspect.PNG

You fail to mention this was 20 of your guildies against 3 of ours, along with tons of afk kills! Just like your whole, "we purposely don't take nodes to combat karma bombers" nonsense, let that scoreboard help you feel relevant. Whatever helps you guys get through. I guess Cynical is a perfect fit after all, considering....

Alas, you have finally put on some big boy underwear and finally taken a node after being a guild for how long now? ;>)

Psst!

You have been warned!

Edited by Vallon Zek

Posted (edited)

You fail to mention this was 20 of your guildies against 3 of ours, along with tons of afk kills! Just like your whole, "we purposely don't take nodes to combat karma bombers" nonsense, let that scoreboard help you feel relevant. Whatever helps you guys get through. I guess Cynical is a perfect fit after all, considering....

Alas, you have finally put on some big boy underwear and finally taken a node after being a guild for how long now? ;>)

Psst!

You have been warned!

So... you are telling me of 128 kills it was all afk kills and us killing 3 people.. i really can not understand how you came to this conclusion lol.

Usually for guild decs we pull between 5-10 people if needed whichnormally we never need any more than 5 'ish.

Also your guild has no where near the active roster for a substantial part of that 128 to be afk deaths, Also fyi me and a few others in cynical would grapple you into mobs for a pvp death before we'd kill your afk members crazy enough to even afk outside a town anyway.

Also even if you only had 3 members vs our X why would they be dumb enough to charge back in and feed the score(which isn't the case as you guys just fall like stones and make excuses lol)

But hey maybe it was when i was offline, but either way the way you tell it makes it look bad on your guild lol.

Edited by Godrix

Posted

Psst!

You have been warned!

unknown.png

Posted

Psst!

You have been warned!

Hahahahahah awesome! Thanks for the salt! I will put it on my popcorn later tonight. 

Your guy karma bombed our Sausans group, then pm'd our group saying we can't dec and to enjoy going red. A good pile of those kills were him running into us trying to still karma bomb.

I did enjoy one of our warriors soloing your three players. Fun times.

Don't be mad, it's only a game <3 

Posted (edited)

<3
Edited by Vallon Zek

Posted

I seem to remember that as usual, Cynical bit off more than they could chew. After getting bruised egos, yet again. 2 groups were called in to finish what was started. Also, yet again, 4 to 5 members of a newly formed guild couldn't be pushed away by over 2 groups of you. The fact remains, Cynical can't win a fight, unless they outnumber the opponent 5 fold. You can come up with any excuse that you want, or show bits of chat, which doesn't show the utter nonsense from your side, to a guy that couldn't even dec on you in the first place. Then you accuse a guild of karma bombing as you show a war listing... The one time that a dec was refused was because of your personal bad behavior, and that the only purpose the group was to protect pve players that kept getting flagged on by Cynical try hards. The few that were close to being red was the result of thier own personal decision to flag repeatedly on the same person multiple times before anyone else showed up.

As you also fail to mention, we were very personal with a few of your members that we as a group respect, like Ghost and Vhye. The players that had previous pvp experience against each other were there having fun. We loved every minute of it, and the only thing we've ever taken seriously is how fun it was watching you all try so hard, pretending to be some kind of top tier pvp guild, when you had just taken your first node ever just 2 days prior. 

Look at your replies, yet you call out salt? Even now you can't handle the thread, and realize we're still here having a bit of fun.

That's adorable. Whatever helps you feel special.  

Be well, my friends. Merry Christmas.

You've Been Warned! Keep being you <3

Vallon I respect you as a fellow player, and warrior but I'm asking you to stop this beef. I understand you have some beef with our guild, but none of members have posted or try to start beef in your guild recruitment thread. I don't want this thread to turn into a shiet talking thread we can do that in game. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

A great point, my friend. As the respect is completely mutual. No beef at all, just comic relief. I guess this really isn't the best place for playful banter.

We've enjoyed the pvp, gang. Good luck with your recruitment.

Merry Christmas!

Edited by Vallon Zek

Posted

Feed me.

Posted (edited)

bump bump

Edited by Callei
changed mind

Posted (edited)

Salt is still being collected we are grilling tonight.

Edited by Maelvogar

Posted

Bump

Posted

Bump

MY MAN the legend himself.

Posted

Bump bump no bump