• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How Much is To Much

63 posts in this topic

Posted

I now have a +47 fail stack with no end. when will there be a cap on bad RNG ? because I no longer play BDO because of this. and I will never play it again until there is a cap in place.

thanks for making the worse game ever, you just lost 5 ppl because of your shit RNG. and I'm trying to talk more out of leaving this game.

Posted (edited)

Lol u think 47 fs is bad rng and much failstacks? Git gud, please leave and dont talk to anybody they will leave themself when they want. When u bought this gane u knew what u will get and that there is a lot of rng in this game.

Edited by Myntiix
4 people like this

Posted

you leave cause of rng others stay cause of rng.
if you dont like it leave. i like the rng how it is so i stay.
Btw 47 is nothing...

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I now have a +47 fail stack with no end. when will there be a cap on bad RNG ? because I no longer play BDO because of this. and I will never play it again until there is a cap in place.

thanks for making the worse game ever, you just lost 5 ppl because of your shit RNG. and I'm trying to talk more out of leaving this game.

maybe stop be to greedy? i have full Duo and unplussed rings, but i enjoy the game, and yesterday i helped a 100ap./140 dp guildmate at valencia questline.

Dont be to greedy! just force duo or tri like me and bdo is one of the most enjoyable games in the mmo  market.

Edited by JuicyJanna
1 person likes this

Posted

too.  the adverb modifying the adjective much. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Another option is,either force,or buy the gear made from the marketplace.Its 100% no rng involved.I bought everything I have exept my staff which i just forced to tri cause the cheap stone prices.471 gearscore now with 0 rng involved.took about a month((vacation month)) to do from full+15

Edited by LinaCrysta

Posted

Wow, ive never had a fs so high before

you are truly blessed

Posted

Another option is,either force,or buy the gear made from the marketplace.Its 100% no rng involved.I bought everything I have exept my staff which i just forced to tri cause the cheap stone prices.471 gearscore now with 0 rng involved.took about a month((vacation month)) to do from full+15

what 471 is that a typo? u mean 371 right O.o

Posted (edited)

what 471 is that a typo? u mean 371 right O.o

no typo. 471. tet armor,helm,glove,shoe,tri main hand and offhand,duo,pri accs.my accesories need abit more work.Remember the message is sent you about silver making? thats how i did it.took me abt 1 month of doing that

Edited by LinaCrysta
1 person likes this

Posted

no typo. 471. tet armor,helm,glove,shoe,tri main hand and offhand,duo,pri accs.my accesories need abit more work.Remember the message is sent you about silver making? thats how i did it.took me abt 1 month of doing that

Yeah you can buy armor and weapons from marketplace pretty easily but accessory ? No. From time to time there are some DUO or TRI accessories but that's pretty rare

Posted

Meh. 50 stacks on 4 characters trying to get 15 on Liverto.

2 Bill.spent on Liverto and still not tri.

Nearly 3 Bill.spent and no TET.

Am I salty? I was earlier. Then I bought a TRI Liverto backup which I never touch. Now failing doesn't cost me ap so it's better.

Still think we need a to get rid of the failstack cap. After cap. Each fail increases the rate by 0.5

Posted

TRI Witches/Marks is pretty common in Edan and nobody snipes it.

Yeah you can buy armor and weapons from marketplace pretty easily but accessory ? No. From time to time there are some DUO or TRI accessories but that's pretty rare

1 person likes this

Posted

1.) you didnt quit.

2.) those 5 people didnt quit.

3.) one, if not all of you, probably also play another game as well as this one, and thusly your time is divided.

4.) by making such a demand, with an ultimatum, reasons that you are used to making "Demands" with "ultimatums" and thinking you will get your way.

5.) In the world of MMO's, small handfuls of players are expendable, spenders or not, so threats are pointless

6.) 47 failstacks shows you are trying to upgrade something very rare and hard to upgrade, and based on your commentary shows that you believe something powerful and rare should be easy to obtain.

7.) based on your previous thread, its obvious that you don't understand where to direct proper complaints, as most gamers generally dont.

6 people like this

Posted

Those things dont last long or Jordine

Posted

well i'm trying to make 56+ and I feel disappointed

Posted

Only 47 stacks lmao? Guild mate is up to 65 stacks now failing TRI Kzarka... Also took me 50 stacks to get +15 Giath Helm. (Pre +20)

Posted

How Much is To Much 

xUxaLQi.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I had 33, 33, 37, 41, 41, 43 and 47 all on failing TRI LIverto + failing back to DUO. Because I would not stack over that on single character. But you add it up ¬¬

After I finally got TRI on my witch, I got Liverto for my valky from 0 to DUO with 20 mil repairs out of that. I should have spent it on accessories but I am still not sure which one I want to play ^_^

Posted

hahahahahahahahahaha

oh youre serious? At endgame you make over 100+ mil a day if you know what youre doing... whats 100 mil to your petty WE's or Whale Earrings or in fact any jewelry? you can get 2ish pieces a day and try to pri them?

Night Vendor, Bosses, Scrolls all of those GUARANTEE you boss armor. Its not a matter of if but a matter of when

Accessories drop all the time in night vendor, hell i bought a Sicils neck yesterday for 40 million of the guy and resold it for 55 million... lets just say im making a good amount of money off this shady love of my bdo life

Not to mention the 1000s of other things you can do to make some money here and there. You just have to invest yourself to get some investment back!

Pri, Duo are ezpz, Tri is just patience. Tet / Pen is when youll see 50+ failstacks minimum for gaining the gear piece or accessory, which you can lose if you fail! (unless you like spending lots of silver on the cron stones)

You are whining about 47 failstacks while the next guy is jealous you can get up that high in failstacks. Thats a possible tri attempt on something!

But if you see it as a bad thing, by all means please go back to another game. The less of your type around there the less whining the rest of us have to deal with

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

At endgame you make over 100+ mil a day if you know what youre doing if you grind 24/7.

Fixed that for ya.

Edited by Kat

Posted

Those things dont last long or Jordine

I guess we're pretty lucky here. Usually once someone succeeded to get TRI witch, w/ in a minute it gets listed in AH and it stays there for few hours.

Posted (edited)

Fixed that for ya.

Not really. If u are on kamasilve buff, on a spot with a +9 or 10 lvl node, with S grade mobs, you can make 100 mils in 10h. I know cuz i do it (and i do it in Mediah). Mind you is not 10mils/h cuz it depends on the blue drops (for me at least).

Edited by metaxa1331

Posted

I guess we're pretty lucky here. Usually once someone succeeded to get TRI witch, w/ in a minute it gets listed in AH and it stays there for few hours.

I dont consider that lucky tbf. Its a bad sign imo.

Posted

The fact/point is that game would still be alive in a few years time if it were a max cap on enhancing cause there is a LOT of people that has quit cause of stuff blowing up and/or not going up a lvl with 100FS

But then again, Asian games only last up to 2 years anyway, while WoW is still going strong after a decade

Posted

I would like to have 47 FS. Duo Ogre inc