• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How Much is To Much

63 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I now have a +47 fail stack with no end. when will there be a cap on bad RNG ? because I no longer play BDO because of this. and I will never play it again until there is a cap in place.

thanks for making the worse game ever, you just lost 5 ppl because of your shit RNG. and I'm trying to talk more out of leaving this game.

I wish I had 47 , can't seem to get above 15

I now have 8 weapon stones to tri my weapon..... but not getting the fail stacks.....

If there was no chance on downgrade I would have used the stones already.

Edited by FanBlackDesert

Posted

I wish I had 47 , can't seem to get above 15

I now have 8 weapon stones to tri my weapon..... but not getting the fail stacks.....

If there was no chance on downgrade I would have used the stones already.

yeah i feel you, some pieces of gear just want to grind everything you have into dust

Posted

Titles, kamasilve, blessings, luck 5, voodoo or whatever won't do shit for me.

the same goes for me and my entire guild.. Opening boss bundles in upped nodes, with 5/5 luck and blessings on resulted in 0 boss pieces.

We all play since pre-launch.

Posted

Umm... No? How would you know? The only info we have on this is a post from PM_Jouska confirming that every character's "base-luck" is exactly the same, and there's no variance in their potential to succeed at shit.

Please don't spread around your superstitions like they're facts.

Actually there was a post in Korean by Pearl Abyss, it wasn't just Jouska:

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=3584&l=23171

However, while looking up that citation I also found that I was also wrong and the random stats were changed to fixed and I had not seen this until just now:

Translation and discussion here:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/92035-rng-increase-of-hp-and-other-stats-from-rng-incr-per-level-reverted-to-a-fixed-increase-in-the-newest-patch-in-kr/#comment-1222537

So, mea culpa, thank you for calling me on it. Have a like.

1 person likes this

Posted

Actually there was a post in Korean by Pearl Abyss, it wasn't just Jouska:

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=3584&l=23171

However, while looking up that citation I also found that I was also wrong and the random stats were changed to fixed and I had not seen this until just now:

Translation and discussion here:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/92035-rng-increase-of-hp-and-other-stats-from-rng-incr-per-level-reverted-to-a-fixed-increase-in-the-newest-patch-in-kr/#comment-1222537

So, mea culpa, thank you for calling me on it. Have a like.

And you get a like back, im pleasantly surprised to see someone actually accept info on a topic they were previously wrong about, and not tell me to kill myself. Very, very, very pleased. <3

Posted

The white knights will claim otherwise, but the gear system is a terrible design.  A person could spend 20 hours to farm up two ogre rings and blow them both up, leaving nothing to show for those 20 hours except a few more failstacks.

Posted

I think that gambler players can enjoy this system quite a lot, it's not the best of the systems imo but I think it's easier and more convenient for the game designers to leave most of the things to luck than design different systems, even more when there are people who cater to this type of system -_-

Posted

Ahaahhaa how much is too much ? You never know bro ... Here you go some motivation for you ...

TikYnbv.jpg?1

wcmsDID.png?1

Rs7tdH1.jpg?1

2 people like this

Posted

Ahaahhaa how much is too much ? You never know bro ... Here you go some motivation for you ...

Amazing so many fs . Very lucky or just a lot of black stones ;)

Posted

1.) you didnt quit.

2.) those 5 people didnt quit.

3.) one, if not all of you, probably also play another game as well as this one, and thusly your time is divided.

4.) by making such a demand, with an ultimatum, reasons that you are used to making "Demands" with "ultimatums" and thinking you will get your way.

5.) In the world of MMO's, small handfuls of players are expendable, spenders or not, so threats are pointless

6.) 47 failstacks shows you are trying to upgrade something very rare and hard to upgrade, and based on your commentary shows that you believe something powerful and rare should be easy to obtain.

7.) based on your previous thread, its obvious that you don't understand where to direct proper complaints, as most gamers generally dont.

Dude you will need more fails for pen and tet. And everyone will have pen or tet in the next months. Then the Kakao will push the gambling to 25. That is how such games work. Check any stupid mobile P2W game. If you remove the candy eye view, that is BDO, like it or not. If you do not like it, but you are still playing, you are stupid or delusional. If you like it, that is your own problem. The whole system with the fail stacks is incredibly stupid. Any normal player, in fact any normal human should complain if he is pushed into such pointless grind with RNG rewards.

There are two good things in this game - the physics, so the action combat, and the graphics. The complain is very reasonable. Your post is absurd. And the fact it sounds logical in the terms of BDO, shows how sick is the gameplay. 

Posted

TikYnbv.jpg?1

wcmsDID.png?1

Rs7tdH1.jpg?1

114 failstacks? Ouch that hurts just to look at it. On the other hand best of luck on your assumed Pen attempt!

Posted

Hopefully I will never reach such level of stupidity and arrogance to assume everyone has the same luck and the same amount of time to play I do. And if people are frustrated to the point of quitting within a very valid reason, I will try to understand, not give them some condescending bullshit about being "lazy" and "not on my level". It doesnt make you look like something better than others, on the contrary.

Exactly that.

Myself - I too can't stand the frustration of endless failed attempts - so I either force it, or if that's not possible, I just buy it from the AH. And frankly, I give a rat's ass if some other games are even worse - who cares?

RNG has nothing whatever to do with achievement (it may even destroy all you've build up so far), just pure dumb luck.... *spit*

Posted

114 failstacks? Ouch that hurts just to look at it. On the other hand best of luck on your assumed Pen attempt!

2 fails already , hope 3rd incoming today :D