• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How to build larger failstacks than 4?

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

Title says it all. I've recently started failstacking for my Silver Embroidered Training Outfit and I managed to get it to +2 with a failstack of 3, I'm probably lucky. But I haven't succeeded in getting a failstack higher than 4 with cheap jewelry - and cheap jewelry was recommended to me. I've spent about 2 mil on cheap rings and necklaces, only to waste most of it. How do you guys build a nice failstack?

Thanks in advance,

DiaborMagics

Edited by DiaborMagics

Posted

no point of using jewelery. maybe for first stack. then you either use pri>duo for higher chance but it still might happen. just buy reblath armor, force upgrade it to +12/13 and from there you should be getting easy 15 stacks (preferably +14). at 15-16 you start using hard stones on pri>duo duo>tri for much higher stack.

yuria 14/15 might be good choice for failstacking as well.

Posted

no point of using jewelery. maybe for first stack. then you either use pri>duo for higher chance but it still might happen. just buy reblath armor, force upgrade it to +12/13 and from there you should be getting easy 15 stacks (preferably +14). at 15-16 you start using hard stones on pri>duo duo>tri for much higher stack.

yuria 14/15 might be good choice for failstacking as well.

Ah okay thanks. My yuria bow is +11 atm, getting close

Posted

best thing i use for failstacks is grunil works pretty well for me had 18 failstacks from +13-+14 lol bad luck

Posted

best thing i use for failstacks is grunil works pretty well for me had 18 failstacks from +13-+14 lol bad luck

tnx for the tip :D I managed +14 by trying my bronze dagger to +10.... wasnt my intention xD

Posted

im sure you will get there im stuck at +13 on my armour atm

Posted

Hey guys,

Title says it all. I've recently started failstacking for my Silver Embroidered Training Outfit and I managed to get it to +2 with a failstack of 3, I'm probably lucky. But I haven't succeeded in getting a failstack higher than 4 with cheap jewelry - and cheap jewelry was recommended to me. I've spent about 2 mil on cheap rings and necklaces, only to waste most of it. How do you guys build a nice failstack?

Thanks in advance,

DiaborMagics

later when u have more resources u can buy 4 reblath shoes to fs on to +14 to get as high as 25 fs. U will fail at times making the boots +15, and once all 4 are that u make a musa alt that u kill a wild horse with to go negative karma (any number - ). U can then use musas great mobility to get to cron castle fast which is close to velia where reblath vendor is, equip one shoe at a time and die to mobs till u lose an enchant lvl to +14, and then put them in storage and rince repeat

Posted

its hard to make 25 stacks on reblath, 16-17 is critical

Posted

I use wagon gear/horse gear for FS. Once I have +9 on lets say horsehoe or wagon wheel I can build 0-25 FS with pretty high probability

Posted

Until you get full +15 gear you should just be using that to build failstacks for Life skill clothes.

Use your lowest lvl piece of gear to build the stacks on.

Either you upgrade or you get your fail stacks either case is a win.

+2 on 3 failstacks is pretty lucky. Been using 10-15 for mine mostly.

I have failed with 21 stacks.

Posted

I started using the new Warrior awakening sword from the vendor<green one> forced it to 13 been getting 20 stacks normaly on it with no problem ....

Posted

I use wagon gear/horse gear for FS. Once I have +9 on lets say horsehoe or wagon wheel I can build 0-25 FS with pretty high probability

Just as Mate said an cheap and easy way to get failstack is buy horsehoes, wagon wheel is a bit more expensive but horsehoe work perfect after +8 you can easily get +20 failstacks ofcourse you can have the dam luck to get them +9 or even +10 then you can sell them for a nice sum of money. 

With that i recommend to use light or battle horsehoes

Posted

Wow many responses, thanks for all these tips! :D

Posted

After trying everything, from horse gear over muskets, fishing rods and expendable gear, I am using a second set of gear to build fs. If it fails I get fs, if it succeeds I get something useful or sellable. 

Posted

its hard to make 25 stacks on reblath, 16-17 is critical

nope its not i usualy end up 20-25 fail stacks on reblat multipal times