• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ridiculously expensive pearl shop items.

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey

I'd like to share my notice. I mean price of pearls and items from pearl shop. It's some kind of Joke I think...I do understand such thing in F2P games...but we all PAID for this game and not so cheap if I may add...So Can somebody tell me...why the hell 1 single costume costs 3000 pearls?! (2700 now with discount). It's 30 Euro. It means It's more expensive than entire full game!! WTF? Oo are you crazy?...

12 people like this

Posted

Yay, another person beating an already brutalized dead horse.

7 people like this

Posted

Want me to piss you off even more?!

EU get's screwed some more since these idiots made the US and EU prices the same.... BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW

US$ = EU EURO (Sorry don't know the sign and too lazy to look it up lol)

I mean how this doesn't bother Europeans is amazing, except you really can't do anything about it.

It's like PA doesn't know there are different currencies with different values... so I guess they aren't familiar with...

http://www.forex.com/

You guys are literally overpaying for each cash shop item compared to U.S!

Posted

Get to level 56
Farm elrics or something for a couple hours
Buy said costume from a whale

The only thing really ridiculous about the pearl shop is that 800 pearl one time appearance change coupon. I cant imagine it exists for any reason other to try and trick people.

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah, and the most stupid thing is that people is paying 30 euros/dollars to get 20 million silver ingame that i can get in 2 hours cooking afk...

There is a topic saying that white knights kill MMOs, if people were not braindead and would have not bought from the beginning they would have lowered prices, but... as there are tards paying... not needed.

4 people like this

Posted

Well, it's not only the costumes, which now can be bought with silver, but other things like the Costume coupon exchange, that thing is cash shop only and it's worth half the price of a damn costume. The horse breeding resets, extraction tools, bardings, boat and cart accessories, the "utility costumes", etc...are cash shop only, very expensive for a buy to play game. 

Still, we all know this won't change since Kakao is gone full Korean mode and is treating our version as if it was a free to play game from the beginning.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dude, this boat had shipped already for a long time.  You're too late for this realization.  

Posted

Yay, another person beating an already brutalized dead horse.

at this point they're beating the glue that horse was made into

2 people like this

Posted

Well, you don't see me running around in non-utility costumes, do you? :-)

Posted

Heaven forbid you help pay for the cost of keeping the game running and keeping the Devs paid for working.

Yea that one time $30 purchase for sure was going to keep the game running for at least a few years.

Cmon-Son.gif

5 people like this

Posted

more whining....if you can't afford it don't buy it.  easy.

Posted

Heaven forbid you help pay for the cost of keeping the game running and keeping the Devs paid for working.

Yea that one time $30 purchase for sure was going to keep the game running for at least a few years.

Cmon-Son.gif

That is a lie.

Everyone knows the Buy 2 Play servers are running on unicorn poop anad rainbows.

2 people like this

Posted

Don't they throw stuff in for buying the game too? If they do, what's the value of those items?

Posted

I've spent about £500 on costumes because they are GORGEOUS.

If you look at any other MMo the costumes lack sooo much detail than these. You can tell that a lot of them (not all) are really well crafted. I would pay the same in any other game if they looked as good, but they just don't.

4 people like this

Posted

Friendly reminder that if you convert your coins to pearls, you actually get a bonus so it's less than $30. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Don't they throw stuff in for buying the game too? If they do, what's the value of those items?

I've been thinking the same thing. I have a friend visiting, so I haven't had time to itemize it, but I suspect when the game goes free to play, the $30 dollar pack will stay just as it is. Meaning, people aren't really paying to play in the first place, they're paying for goodies.

Nevertheless, BDO has proven that the gaming community is dumber and richer than previously believed. Those of us in our fancy outfits have probably inflated the prices of all future MMOs.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey

I'd like to share my notice. I mean price of pearls and items from pearl shop. It's some kind of Joke I think...I do understand such thing in F2P games...but we all PAID for this game and not so cheap if I may add...So Can somebody tell me...why the hell 1 single costume costs 3000 pearls?! (2700 now with discount). It's 30 Euro. It means It's more expensive than entire full game!! WTF? Oo are you crazy?...

You think BDO is expensive ? if you wanna play WOW , the game that is still standing with the biggest revenue/sub/players you have to pay for EVERY expension and on top of that you need to pay 15$ a month and you're going to complain about BDO a game that cost 30$ with free expension and no sub fee ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Cmon-Son.gif

It's unlikely your funds will go to employing a staff of people making decent wages.  Most likely it won't go into the future development of the game or be invested into the product.  Instead your donations will sit in a few peoples pocket so they can live an extravagant life style and laugh at you for thinking the money is going to "pay for the servers".

2 people like this

Posted

Actually this game isn't all that expensive and there are long term cost.  Nobody is forcing you to buy anything off the cash shop but if you like BDO and want to support it you should purchase items from the pearl shop or buy pearl shop items from the market with in game silver.  And, you will get all of the game expansions for free.  I think it's a really good deal for such a great game.

1 person likes this

Posted

Want me to piss you off even more?!

EU get's screwed some more since these idiots made the US and EU prices the same.... BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW

US$ = EU EURO (Sorry don't know the sign and too lazy to look it up lol)

I mean how this doesn't bother Europeans is amazing, except you really can't do anything about it.

It's like PA doesn't know there are different currencies with different values... so I guess they aren't familiar with...

http://www.forex.com/

You guys are literally overpaying for each cash shop item compared to U.S!

Really? I call it bs. No wonder is hard to find pearls items in the market.

Posted

at this point they're beating the glue that horse was made into

I think they've gone past glue at this point, maybe the thin layer of slime that used to be the dead horse?

1 person likes this

Posted

You think BDO is expensive ? if you wanna play WOW , the game that is still standing with the biggest revenue/sub/players you have to pay for EVERY expension and on top of that you need to pay 15$ a month and you're going to complain about BDO a game that cost 30$ with free expension and no sub fee ?

I would gladly pay that in this game to get: too many outfits/looks/whatever to count and the ability to make the armor I am wearing look like any of it, the ability to change my appearance at will, the ability to respec when needed, access to countless mounts/pets, etc., you get the picture.....M

Posted

As was said... 24M for a costume aint that much... And they are posted quite often... Best to camp market when limit resets...  Though pets/VPs are pain in the ass to get for silver...

Posted

I would gladly pay that in this game to get: too many outfits/looks/whatever to count and the ability to make the armor I am wearing look like any of it, the ability to change my appearance at will, the ability to respec when needed, access to countless mounts/pets, etc., you get the picture.....M

How many years had WoW been going before all those features mentioned were implemented??

Stop comparing new games to a decade old game.

Posted

How many years had WoW been going before all those features mentioned were implemented??

Stop comparing new games to a decade old game.

Wildstar started out with those features, sadly they imploded, in large part due to no endgame.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0