• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What is this weird mob that spawned near me in pirates?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

1186b70b59.jpg

anyone have any idea??? was killing pirates and it spawned near me. couldn't hit it or target it.

Posted

I don't see anything.  What chu talking about?

Posted

The big spooky grim reaper thing holding a staff to my right? Am I high ?

Posted

i dont see anything either

1 person likes this

Posted

you mean the dog thing next to you? it's a pet you cant target them

Posted

john-cena-wakes-up-in-a-hospital-jc-wher

4 people like this

Posted

Pranked.

Posted

1186b70b59.jpg

anyone have any idea??? was killing pirates and it spawned near me. couldn't hit it or target it.

That is supposedly a bug from corrupted files.

Posted

Holy crap, my eyes...

1 person likes this

Posted

O.o You mean the bright pink spot of color that makes your eyes bleed? I think it's an awakened warrior.  

1 person likes this

Posted

if i had the dyes you have, i wouldn't be surprised if any weird npcs follow me around :P

Posted

It's the Grim Reaper himself coming to tell you you're too pink and it is not even fabulous anymore.

It is caused by corrupted files.

Posted

It's the grim reaper appearing to finish off your dieing guild 

1 person likes this

Posted

It's a calpheon shadow priest, same mob you find in the monastery, and its caused by getting rekt by RNGesus. 

Posted

Cadryn at holiday?

Posted

that pink armor just kills RP, really ugly

Posted

It's the grim reaper, he is begging god to take you sooner, I think he is no fan, not sure why though.

Posted (edited)

hes walking O.o he followed me at the Rogues. I couldnt kill him but he wants my life and my soul. After 5 min he gets away and i never saw him anymore. He tried talking to me but i couldnt understand him. Very scary thing. Maybe its the Soul of an antique Game Master who is watching you. Is ur Server Alustin? Saw him on Alustin. It was really scary. Even the Rogues respawn a little bit later.

Edited by Andaryn

Posted

People have seen similar weird mobs at Sausages recently too.  I guess this is what we get when they fix things.........

Posted

I read this whole thread and I don't get it? All I see is a pink warrior and a pirate.

Posted

Its a GM fapping at your awesome pinkness

Posted

For the love of God.....please bleach your armor!

It looks like you bathed in Pepto Bismol!

Oh, and that NPC? That's what they use in order to determine if someone is botting or not. It always shows up in areas where players are reported to be using bots to grind. Yeah, they claim it's a bug. Believe it if you like, there are no coincidences in life. Btw, it can attack you. Those of us that have spent countless hours in those popular grinding spots know the truth.

Posted

If you see this do a game repair as you most likely have some corruption :)

To do a repair

Go to installation folder

Rename version.dat to config.filecheck (windows will yell at you for changing the extension JUST DO IT)

Start launcher, it should say Checking Files not downloading.

??? Profit