• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Strange, nobody pointing that the Equipment Tailoring Coupon is P2W, getting used to being milked already?

205 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

+2 Crit, +1 att and cast speed, +2 movement or life skill bonuses hidden under a "convenient" paywall and totally unable to get it ingame. Waiting for excuses or you agree that this is point of non return?

Enjoy the whiteknight-ing.

PS: Next probably will be turning ogre rings into earring accessories paying 20 dollars...

Edited by crosspath
9 people like this

Posted

hqdefault.jpg

7 people like this

Posted

This is us, right there! 

5 people like this

Posted

+2 Crit, +1 att and cast speed, +2 movement or life skill bonuses hidden under a "convenient" paywall and totally unable to get it ingame. Waiting for excuses or you agree that this is point of non return?

PS: Next probably will be turning ogre rings into earring accessories paying 20 dollars...

Sigh...they say if you throw a frog in boiling water it will jump out...but if you heat it up slowly while he is in it he will just get used to it and let itself boil...can't help but feel like this is what is being done.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna bite

P2W is rubbish. Firstly, you never "win" in an MMO without a cap - you will pay to exceed, but never a win.

Let's also explore the concept of levelling though.

In all cases, being better at something means you get more of - an example here is the difference between skilled and artisan or master. You need more because you need more points to progress. Hopefully, this is common sense to you.

HOW you get there is the bone of contention.

If I wish to grind then it will be down to the number of hours. If I pay (as that is an option) then it is as much as I can afford - it all revolves around the amount of time you are will to spend in an activity - gaming or working. However, there is one catch - and it is the one everyone seems to overlook.

Practice means getting better, training the muscles and getting familiar with the requirement and how your body should deal with it - ONLY AVAILABLE with the grind.

Paying does mean you can be not as good but you can more or less compete - but it will NEVER be better.

OP - recognise this and move on. Take time to get gud, don't spend it complaining.

Edited by PoL
4 people like this

Posted

Anyone using the word get gud should go and get a brain, sadly you can't pay for it... Yet.

Anyone that needs to analyze "Pay to win" word by word show a total lack of intelligence. No matter how many hours you play you can't get a costume granting 2 crit, PERIOD. And no matter how many millions silver you have you can't buy it, so STFU. This is no convenience, this is stats affecting.

You are the ones that need to recognize that have no pride at all, lol. Baaa, baaaa, speak like the sheeps you are...

7 people like this

Posted

Maybe people just don't care.

16 people like this

Posted

Won't quote any crap you wrote as it lacks quality... Just want you to read my reply, loser.

Posted

Anyone using the word get gud should go and get a brain, sadly you can't pay for it... Yet.

Anyone that needs to analyze "Pay to win" word by word show a total lack of intelligence. No matter how many hours you play you can't get a costume granting 2 crit, PERIOD. And no matter how many millions silver you have you can't buy it, so STFU. This is no convenience, this is stats affecting.

You are the ones that need to recognize that have no pride at all, lol. Baaa, baaaa, speak like the sheeps you are...

it is very easy to gem and get +5 to atk/cast speed and crit. I'm not sure why this is such a big deal for some.personally i don't bother because those stats in no way outweigh the ability to have reduced weapon durability loss and +xp gain.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sounds like OP's a lil salty xD 

1 person likes this

Posted

This is us, right there! 

Welcome to "Competitive pvp", yeah thanks, but no thanks.

2 people like this

Posted

This. I stopped caring about this kind of thing with Trion. As long as I'm getting what I pay for, then I'm ok with it. The minute I start to let things like this bother me, it ruins my personal experience. Company is going to do whatever it takes to make a profit. As long as I'm still having fun, I'm not going to care about who can buy what with what currency, real or in-game.

7 people like this

Posted

Wait what ? There is a costume with +2 crit ? Where ? When ? How ? 

Posted

it is very easy to gem and get +5 to atk/cast speed and crit. I'm not sure why this is such a big deal for some.personally i don't bother because those stats in no way outweigh the ability to have reduced weapon durability loss and +xp gain.

You don't need durability loss and xp for pvp... Seems that you have not a clue about what are these sets for...

Sounds like OP's a lil salty xD 

Quality comments need quote.

Wait what ? There is a costume with +2 crit ? Where ? When ? How ? 

Using this coupon you can make a normal costume that you can craft in calpheon into a real costume using actual costume slots and they give different benefits. Easiest way to see it is going to a Calpheon costume mill ingame and reading about it. 

A link to some info about this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/50iqo4/crafted_costumes_can_now_be_turned_into_outfits/

Posted

This is us, right there! 

He should make a version of BDO.

"YOU LIFE, NO WIN, NOLIFE I WIN"

5 people like this

Posted

this. 

the game is clearly pay2win but people still play

1 person likes this

Posted

Many have said the costume coupon should only be a loyalty item. I can't comment on how much of an advantage +1 crit is, but +1 attack speed is a nice savings of a gem. Gems are very limited and they can make or break an engagement.

Not having +10% life skill exp easily puts a person out from being competitive on leaderboard. One can argue Professional 5+/Artisan 1+ has no benefits anymore or extreme diminishing returns but some players (like myself) like to be competitive.

More loyalty points sort of ties into how long and how often you've been playing. LP should have been the currency to buy these advantages (and only LP).

I also think it's a problem that Ghillie and life skill cash shop costumes (like Canape, Karki) are not available to buy for silver.

5 people like this

Posted

Not gonna white night. No need. All MMOs have cash shops with bonuses on items now. It is the industry.

Suck it up.

Move on.

2 people like this

Posted

Not gonna white night. No need. All MMOs have cash shops with bonuses on items now. It is the industry.

Suck it up.

Move on.

GW2, no direct stats on items in the cash shop, and it makes more money than these MMOs that throw stats and possible p2w into the cash shop. So what you say simply isn't true

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

Enough already !! 

A. Stop playing if you must

B. Play and keep your wallet closed 

C. Get the hell off the forums with this crap, I don't care, I would prefer to see threads that have some meaning to them instead of a few players always stirring  up crap every chance they get. The forum community is rather small, It really would be better without you muckrakers. 

Edited by sadnebula
8 people like this

Posted

Using this coupon you can make a normal costume that you can craft in calpheon into a real costume using actual costume slots and they give different benefits. Easiest way to see it is going to a Calpheon costume mill ingame and reading about it. 

Don't worry, soon you'll be able to heat the outfit you paid for to turn it into a special gem that you can put into another outfit you paid for.

So you'll be able to stack those "convenient stats" to swap out AS/CS/MS gems/foods and stack even more "convenient stats" like CC resists and row AP.

It's convenience all the way obviously.

Posted

Don't worry, soon you'll be able to heat the outfit you paid for to turn it into a special gem that you can put into another outfit you paid for.

So you'll be able to stack those "convenient stats" to swap out AS/CS/MS gems/foods and stack even more "convenient stats" like CC resists and row AP.

It's convenience all the way obviously.

True i forgot about this...

you're such a moron lol. 

Buy yourself a brain, little shit.

1 person likes this

Posted

True i forgot about this...

Buy yourself a sword, little cool bro

You don't know what p2w is, clearly you are the one who needs a brain

Posted

you're such a moron lol. 

We can thank people like this sheep for having the mmo genre in its current state.

1 person likes this

Posted

GW2, no direct stats on items in the cash shop, and it makes more money than these MMOs that throw stats and possible p2w into the cash shop. So what you say simply isn't true

yeah i came from eso and that has nothing like bdo only thing you can buy on there is xp potion and even they suck compare to the one you get ingame made by players there is no costumes what give and kinda stat in any way shape or form