• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Alustin] Siege and Node Wars

1,641 posts in this topic

Posted

Even Croxus moved to their own post so maybe its time to have our own too :)

No drama on forum for past 2 weeks+, no info from sieges, server ded already? :D

Let me start and maybe some people from guilds involved can answer.
Calpheon: TT vs Revolt + Sovereign ( i guess sov was focused on valencia so no1 from them there?)
Balenos: Foxhounds vs Royal Legion (how was fight, equal numbers or not?)
Serendia: Oldskool (free)
Mediah: Vos + TT + Fanatics  (free)
Valencia: Ragnarok + Rangarok_black vs Sovereign (defended, info on numbers, did ragnarok destroy gates?)

Pantsu raiders alliance didnt participate in siege wars, what happened?

1 person likes this

Posted

No drama on forum for past 2 weeks+, no info from sieges, server ded already? :D

Alustin is not too familiar with forum pvp, they pvp in game. That is what Jordine is here for.

Posted

Alustin is not too familiar with forum pvp, they pvp in game. That is what Jordine is here for.

Seems our forum warriors have left the game though :'(

Posted

Ragnarok tried to WOMBO COMBO us but after one failed push at our gates we camped them at their spawn until they just gave up. 1000+ kills and like 100 deaths for us, they were running around like headless chickens so hard to tell how many they were. 50 or so? maybe more? Don't really know, don't think it would have made a difference if they were 150 honestly.

Posted

Ragnarok tried to WOMBO COMBO us but after one failed push at our gates we camped them at their spawn until they just gave up. 1000+ kills and like 100 deaths for us, they were running around like headless chickens so hard to tell how many they were. 50 or so? maybe more? Don't really know, don't think it would have made a difference if they were 150 honestly.

it was smth like 1050 kills to 116 deaths in total score against both if im not mistaken. It was pritty one sidet and kind of disappointing.

Right now we just have to hope that the last other alliance falls apart so we can set ours on inactive mode to get a good healthy competition into the game. Everyone for himself would be the most fun for everyone.

1 person likes this

Posted

RIP Ragnarok, best guild KR. 

Posted (edited)

Pantsu raiders alliance didnt participate in siege wars, what happened?

Part of the alliance didn't have nodes so couldn't participate. Pwnography and Fruitsalad backed down and gave us the region sadly, hoped for a fight.

Edited by Zynn

Posted

well everyone drove grind away so drama is gone now... can't wait for a merge so some new drama can be stirred. 

Posted

well everyone drove grind away so drama is gone now... can't wait for a merge so some new drama can be stirred.

Do elaborate?

Posted

well cmon there was massive hate towards the dudes now they will spread throughout casuals harmonies asuras zeroes etc.. but the drama is gone. But I like it there may be a chance for drama keep going

Posted (edited)

e: mb, missread something

Edited by Baldoww

Posted

well cmon there was massive hate towards the dudes now they will spread throughout casuals harmonies asuras zeroes etc.. but the drama is gone. But I like it there may be a chance for drama keep going

No one ever hated grind, especially not Zer0 (3rd guild confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and Harmony, it was mainly IKShadow and more recently Casual.

The drama won't be gone because the players are still here it just depends where they end up, I'm looking forward to see some ex-grind on ex-grind member drama, some are top tier forum warriors.

Posted

It is kind of a shame grind are splitting up, i was hoping that they would last till server merges. Would have been nice to fight them 

Posted

Sieges yesterday and still no flaming here, what happened :(

Posted

From what i know:
Calpheon -> Fanatics + VikingsOnShrooms + ToxicTeam vs Revolt (defending) - NEUTRALIZED

Balenos -> Oldskool vs Foxhounds - NEUTRALIZED

Mediah -> Vikings vs Sovereign + Revolt(defending calph) - NEUTRALIZED

Serendia -> Oldskool + Exilium - FREE

Valencia -> Sovereign - FREE

We need more guilds on the server to be active in siege wars, cmon guys!

Posted (edited)

Sovereign got through to the second gate with lots of times to spare but we couldn't get past that or the roof.  I'm not sure how many vikings were there but they were around the same as us or maybe more.  It was hard to push when they played to purely defend (not really sure why they didn't attack even once)

MVP for vikings were definitely the warriors building up 100% and 1 shotting 5-10 ppl sat on a gate.  

Sovereign still kept a positive score by quite a lot despite attacking for 3 hours.  2.2k kills vs 1.4k deaths roughly.  

Was a fun siege but I do feel the awakenings are creating a 1 trick pony game of super buff cooldowns and ulti.  

Edited by Octobeast

Posted (edited)

Oze Pass: NEUTRALIZED

Today we fought against RLXT_Alliance and XT_RL. ToxicTeam destroyed XT_RL but we didnt have flags. ToxicTeam Lord was absent. Unfortunatly. But GG guys. Can't wait for next wars.

Edited by Tsukiyomi

Posted

Oze Pass: NEUTRALIZED

Today we fought against RLXT_Alliance and XT_RL. ToxicTeam destroyed uncontested tower of 2nd roster of RL_XT Alliance which had 9 people online who were just training shooting with cannons but we didnt have flags. ToxicTeam Lord was absent. Unfortunatly. But GG guys. Can't wait for next wars.

I let myself clarify posted by you information.

I am disappointed I couldn't be there.

Anyways - GGWP to both sides. Let's have more of such fights coming.

Posted (edited)

Grind not really split up. Just moved to harmony :P

No salt,  no drama.. Step up your game alustin! 

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

Harvest took Boulder Outpost back.

It was contested by DuskTillDawn and WDG

GF's all round.

Posted

You couldn't be there and talk about war please :D

Posted

rumour has it quite a few fanatics and toxicteam got banned for exploiting in calpheon siege?

Posted

Grind not really split up. Just moved to harmony :P

No salt,  no drama.. Step up your game alustin! 

i think u guys should step up realy fast.. what i saw from jordine till now was uter shit. Not sure what jordine players make them think they are better then other servers...

Posted

rumour has it quite a few fanatics and toxicteam got banned for exploiting in calpheon siege?

Yeah and some Revolts too I heard. To be honest they only banned Sorcerers for some reason and ban is for 24h silly. 

Not sure how many were there, but while defending from your main pvp-core guild we managed to destroy your "cannon training guild" when you had your main base NEXT to them :D After that we started working on your main base - but time time time :/ If we talk numbers how many were you online in both guilds ?

To bad such good fights are so damn expensive on guild funds.