• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Enchanting got worse after last maintenance?

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi , what I noticed is , after previous maintenance enchanting become complete aids , failstacking is ez now , 25 fs on reblath for days , but failing to duo stuff just goes out of hands , failing 5 times before geting it seems like a standard already , TRI is another monster , now have around 20 trys and got it 2 times , soon gona run out of characters for FS ... Spoke with couple ppl who do intense enchanting on a daily bases and they seem to notice similar pattern ...

ps. Any1 else noticed changes in enchanting patterns after recent maintenance ?

Edited by HyperAgressive

Posted

Did my TRI liverto on 44FS, bought 2 sicil's necklaces got it to PRI with 25FS, TRI taritas shoes with 41FS

Only noticed that getting 20-25 FS on horse/wagon gear wasnt problem at all

Posted

For me is different. Made 2 reblaths from 14 to 15 in like 1 and 3 failstacks. Had to use some heve shoes to make 20 failstacks. But managed to get my muskans and giath duo 1st try with 20 and 22 failstaks. The tree armor failed 2 times and got it duo at 27 fs.

Cant say about tri. My bheg gloves got tri at 36 fs, 1st try. (Got that fs on muskans from 11 to 12).

Posted

for me different too, i hardly able to make 15 stacks with green armor, 

Posted

Yesterday, I got one PRI Crescent Ring with 24 failstacks, failed another one with 26. Also failed one PRI MoS with 25 failstacks and one DUO MoS with 35, but finally managed to get a DUO MoS with 33 stacks. Haven't noticed any weird decrease in enchanting chances, but some guild mates claim they are failing more.

Posted

+12 to +14 with overall 9 failstack, yep much harder... to build failstack lol

Posted

A few days ago I hit duo on my Liverto using 1 fail stack, rng will always be rng. 
I've duo'd some other items as well and haven't noticed any difference. 

Posted

Guys i am not talking about small sample size , i am talking about 30 - 40+ duo and tri enchants ... But i guess thats just me , and on bad luck streak ...

Posted (edited)

Did TRI liverto amulet with 36 fs, 2nd try. Ez.

Edited by Tirith

Posted

Very recent progress ... All those fail stacks are built on boss gear and kzarka ...

TikYnbv.jpg?1

wcmsDID.png?1Rs7tdH1.jpg?1

Posted

I've found that FS'ing now is harder, in that I consistently get pri's from 8-15 fs. duo's from 12-20 fs, and tri prob the most similar to before from 24-32 fs. Granted these are accessories, Ult yuria and Ult Grunil gear... Dunno about boss gear but I do use those to get higher fs, fully knowing that I'll prob never get them repaired but they get me thru the 10-20 fs gap... 

Posted

RNG is RNG...

Did you guys seriously not see how many endless numbers of TRI's and TET's were popping out last night within an hour duration? It was craaaazy!.. So jealous.