• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Sorceress] Cartier, are you going to buy it ?

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As title,

I don't know if I like the costume overall, but I'm pretty sure I don't like the look on the default color scheme, but I might be awesome with difference colors

Maybe someone with a cool alternative color scheme could share there designs, and maybe convince me to get this costume?.. I'm asking you guys from RU/KR :)

Or if you'r just someone who know where I can find some other color designes for this costume.. I still use a day 1 costume, as nothing has sold me yet.

bdo-cartier-sorc-full-1.jpgbdo-cartier-sorc-full-4.jpg

Thanks for taking your time to reply!

Edited by Lykk3

Posted

I remember meeting someone like this once....

They asked if I was looking for a good time or something to that effect. Apparently something called "backdoor action" costs double?

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

I remember meeting someone like this once....

They asked if I was looking for a good time or something to that effect. Apparently something called "backdoor action" costs double?

w00t? :)

Edit: ohh, a prostitute joke? Not the best at English :P

Edited by Lykk3
1 person likes this

Posted

i'll get the scythe skin because i really like it. As for the costume, i prefer my eckett :)

1 person likes this

Posted

i'll get the scythe skin because i really like it. As for the costume, i prefer my eckett :)

Yup, just gonna grab the scythe skin.

Posted

Assuming its going to be on the market so I can buy it for silver yes for sure.

Posted

Has it on KR, loved it. Will have it again here instantly.

Posted

yes i will get it. ofc. 

:x

Posted

Can you really combine different skins and still get the costume bonus???

Posted

looks too much like a Vegas showgirl type outfit to me, I rather not have my character look like that. :-p

Posted

Yep, but i totally gonna dye it. I dislike the chicken leg coloured leggings :D

Posted (edited)

yes pls put loads of them premium costumes to market on jordine, like the warrior goyen premium!!

i will mix the scythe from cartier and charles rene set 

Edited by Actavia

Posted

this just looks like a battle ready maiden. just like every weeb in korea likes it. sorry no, but this is by far the worst awakening costume. But yes to the scythe

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes.

Posted

Whoever designed the ankles on those pants need to reevaluate their life decisions.

Posted

Yes I'm going to buy it I've got almost every outfit anyway :P

Posted

Of course I am o_o I've been waiting for it here ever since I got blocked from Korean servers xD

Posted

Well, life of a sorc is harsh and we have to make a living.

One way is to pick up a scythe and go reap some sausans... another is to put on this costume and lasciviously lean next to the Inn entrance, blinking at passing folk.

Each to its own :P

Posted

It's horrible and makes my eyes bleed, but everyone has their own preferences.

For me personally the Eckett costume with the Acher Guard "lololololSicklelololol" looks the best.

But each to their own :)

Posted

No thanks that's fugly

Posted (edited)

I just wish that we would get a 10% exp outfit that doesn't involve heels. IIRC fish costume, training gear and ghille suites are the only ones that have a flat sole.

Edited by dooderek

Posted

I'm not sure how often I'll wear it, but with dye it's not bad.

2016-09-15_66152962.thumb.JPG.adaa884489

Posted

I'm wearing mine forever!
hexxCPU.png

1 person likes this

Posted

WEAR THE TREANT HELM TOO AND WE WILL BE TWINS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0