• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PSA: Kakao challenging charge backs now

243 posts in this topic

Posted

"Not liking recent changes in a MMO" - that the MMO advertised their product by strongly removing those changes for our region = false advertising / fraud. So the people that bought their product and played for couple of months should get compensated for the lost time. There are laws against that kind of exploiting and cash grabbing and not a single company won that kind of case

Don't be silly. Any MMO is subject to constant changes, the item shop has been there from the start. Even before you buy the game, you have to decide between packages, which offer different stages of your so called "p2w advantages".

"Compensated for lost time" ? You make yourself ridiculous. 

Go ahead and show one single advertisement that promised, there will be no additional cash shop items? If you can't do that, better stop anonymously telling lies in the forum.

2 people like this

Posted

Know about more than 20 people that got their money back and are happy about it. Everytime i tell them about the new p2w items like costume coupons and now this artisan p2w repair item the happier they are to be far from this game... Starts smelling funny here.

And then, i read the comments of the guys in this topic and i wonder who are the salty crybabies... The ones that left cause they felt scammed or the ones that wanted them to be forced to stay...

Keep crying, eating my daily popcorn ration while i wait servers to be up.

Go ahead and show one single advertisement that promised, there will be no additional cash shop items? If you can't do that, better stop anonymously telling lies in the forum.

There has been posted in infinite times a video of the marketing manager saying in camera that being B2P game would not need to go F2P or P2W. 

Posted

There has been posted in infinite times a video of the marketing manager saying in camera that being B2P game would not need to go F2P or P2W. So STFU and don't bring old shit to the table, please eat your share alone. KKO will give you shit to eat often, i am sure you will enjoy it.

And it's still not P2W, so STFU and don't bring your personal definitions of P2W again to the table, nobody cares.

I also don't see, how "would not need to go" is an advertisement or a promise. Again you look like a hysteric paranoid fool crying "p2w" all day, without having any facts to back it up.

2 people like this

Posted

Don't be silly. Any MMO is subject to constant changes, the item shop has been there from the start. Even before you buy the game, you have to decide between packages, which offer different stages of your so called "p2w advantages".

"Compensated for lost time" ? You make yourself ridiculous. 

there is statement from Jouska " we consider putting Pearl items in marketplace as p2w mechanic and wont be added ".

Official statement from Manager/ Marketing director and positions like that is the same as signing a document.

i will give you an imaginary case scenario. You go and buy yourself a BMW which is advertised as a sports car with one of the highest top speed in the world, however this car is perma linked to the BMW servers and it is getting patches from there. And one they your car receive a patch which limit it speed to 100 MPH, so from this day your car doesn't posses the advertised speed, so you go BMW shop and they either fix your car or you take a lawyer and get your money back ( and you have all the rights to do so ). Since they can't fix the game people have every right to get their money back!!!

Posted

And it's still not P2W, so STFU and don't bring your personal definitions of P2W again to the table, nobody cares.

I also don't see, how "would not need to go" is an advertisement or a promise. Again you look like a hysteric paranoid fool crying "p2w" all day, without having any facts to back it up.

We have the right to think and act as we want, go control your dog's life. I bet that you will be unsuccesful even doing that.

I won't shut up, this is like arguing with feminazis... They don't need to give any explanation while asking for facts backing up everything...

Told you already the facts, and whatever fact i bring will be no good for you, as the only way this game would be p2w in your opinion would be selling +50 Dandelions on the shop, yeah i said +50 cause probably retards like you would say "+20 dandelion is not p2w as you can get it in game".

Can't laugh harder... Nom, nom, nom, triggered feewingz are yummy.

Posted

Who is Jouska? A statement from a forum mod is hardly an official advertising. Show me a link with the official advertisement, you just claiming anything here.

Comparing a car with an MMO, congratulations.

What about comparing to other MMOs? By your logic, you would be able to refund any game that releases at least one single patch because it has changed.

Your tiny world P2W views that consist only of black and white ("1mil per week is P2W" vs "only +50 item is p2w") shows how narrow your mindset is, although it's been stated so many times what the gist of it is (unlimited purchases, advantages that are TOO much in comparison to hardcore players), yet you still repeating the old nonsense, that ANY advantage is P2W, you're going in circles.

Posted

In all these paraphrased quotes i never see the word guarantee and i bet if i were to cruise through the user agreement or tos or what have you the words guarantee in addition to p2w or awakening releases will not be found. So for the most part you guys are basing your well deserved chargebacks onba few wishful thinking words... thats not how the real world works especially in regards to money and paper. If you manage to eecieve a chargeback consider yourself lucky and leave quietly haha

Posted

i will give you an imaginary case scenario. You go and buy yourself a BMW which is advertised as a sports car with one of the highest top speed in the world, however this car is perma linked to the BMW servers and it is getting patches from there. And one they your car receive a patch which limit it speed to 100 MPH, so from this day your car doesn't posses the advertised speed, so you go BMW shop and they either fix your car or you take a lawyer and get your money back ( and you have all the rights to do so ). Since they can't fix the game people have every right to get their money back!!!

I have a better example: you buy a BMW, I buy a BMW, both are same speed. After 6 months, BMW releases some software upgrade, I buy it which makes my BMW faster. You are poor and can't afford it, and want a refund because your car isn't as fast as mine anymore. With the reason that the buyable upgrade wasn't there from the beginning.

It's ridiculous.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

In all these paraphrased quotes i never see the word guarantee and i bet if i were to cruise through the user agreement or tos or what have you the words guarantee in addition to p2w or awakening releases will not be found. So for the most part you guys are basing your well deserved chargebacks onba few wishful thinking words... thats not how the real world works especially in regards to money and paper. If you manage to eecieve a chargeback consider yourself lucky and leave quietly haha

I don't know who are you all talking to, i bet that the guys that asked for chargebacks are happy in other places...

You are all talking to your own dicks.

Nothing else to read here it seems, just a bunch of kids trying to convince the air that asking for chargebacks is bad... Chargebacks were done weeks ago, you don't need to convince anyone else. Game will selfdestruct anyway.

Edited by crosspath

Posted (edited)

Deleted

Edited by Pfaelzer

Posted

I didn't make a chargeback because I enjoy to play with my friends

but Daum lied and that's why they must be punished

Posted

Wanna bet?  I was the manager of Wendy's ages ago.  If anyone brought up a sandwich and they didn't like it we just made them a new one.  End of story.  Heck if they said they ordered a double and they got a single or we charged it as a single we gave them a double.  It didn't happen very much.  It was better to keep the customer and avoid a scene in the store.

Wendy's was very unlike Daum Kakao with a moving target for things like P2W, Awakenings all coming at once and many other "promises" or statements made by them which they failed to keep. 

Nobody is getting their money back for the game now as it is past 6 months so KaKao is now in a weird place where if they ban you from the game for a charge back then I think you can easily get your game money back as they are denying you the content that you purchased. 

I think it is very reasonable now since once again they "lied" mislead about awakening that people have the right to ask for refunds as my class has to wait months while my purchases were based on being able to use those weapons immediately as stated previously.  It is obvious to me and probably to any attorney, Judge and paypal that these little mis steps were done on purpose with the sole reason to milk the player base out of more money.

Nobody is going to court to fight any of this.  The $$$ amounts are not high enough, unless someone gets a class action suit going then maybe.

Just curious....please link where Daum promised (not just said) that awakenings would be available immediately?

Posted

LoL people asking for a refund after playing make me laugh. you do realize they own the game and all the pixels etc. you bought something that does not literally "exist". and asking for a refund because something didn't go the way you planned it is hilarious in itself. imagine someone playing World of Warcraft: Legion and not liking it and asking for a full refund for every expansion and all their monthly fees since vanilla and all their mounts etc . you paid to play their game not yours

Posted

Like I said there will be more GM's on the forums that will be monitoring and taking action. 

Is that so? Noted. 

be gentle with me

Posted

be gentle with me

Stop trolling! Your chargeback claims turned out to be false...consider yourself lucky! xD

I'm watching you.

2 people like this

Posted

Stop trolling! Your chargeback claims turned out to be false...consider yourself lucky! xD

I'm watching you.

<3 <3

Posted (edited)

Who is Jouska? A statement from a forum mod is hardly an official advertising. Show me a link with the official advertisement, you just claiming anything here.

What about comparing to other MMOs? By your logic, you would be able to refund any game that releases at least one single patch because it has changed.

Your tiny world P2W views that consist only of black and white ("1mil per week is P2W" vs "only +50 item is p2w") shows how narrow your mindset is, although it's been stated so many times what the gist of it is (unlimited purchases, advantages that are TOO much in comparison to hardcore players), yet you still repeating the old nonsense, that ANY advantage is P2W, you're going in circles.

there are many interviews (official game advertising ) you can check them in youtube.

Jouska - Community MANAGER!!!
Rik van Beem - Maketing MANAGER!!!

Daniel Loehr - Project MANAGER!!!

anyone with a position of manager or above giving an interview ( official statement ) about the game is equivalent to signing a document. Anything false or 180 degree of the official statement could be considered as fraud and as such could be taken to court. You are free to check the laws that affect the companies and what are the punishments for committing a fraud

WATCH TILL 2:30 and listen

Edited by d00mR

Posted

Wall of text, just give a link to the ad that clearly states, there will be no additional items in cash shop, or a definitive official statement that pearl items will never be sellable. No forum mod interview, an official promise/advertisement (writing the word "manager" in CAPS doesn't change this).

Posted (edited)

Wall of text, just give a link to the ad that clearly states, there will be no additional items in cash shop, or a definitive official statement that pearl items will never be sellable. No forum mod interview, an official promise/advertisement (writing the word "manager" in CAPS doesn't change this).

nope they just told us the game is b2p cuz it will not be p2w and the recent changes turn the game into p2w ( FRAUD / FALSE ADVERTISMENT - this is against the law )
actually you can watch the video above till 3:30. Rick van Beem stated couple of times the game isn't going to be p2w

Edited by d00mR

Posted

Show me the law that defines P2W in legal terms. You're ridiculous, how old are you, 10?

1 person likes this

Posted

Like I said there will be more GM's on the forums that will be monitoring and taking action. 

Is that so? Noted. 

Lots of people got refunds and were never banned. 

So Let me ask you Mr. GM.  If I ask for a portion of the money spent on pearls because I was told that awakening weapons would all come out at once and was never informed that you might be changing your stance on the issue and I get refund but I didn't ask for a refund of the game and you ban me.  You essentially stole my initial investment. Which is then a criminal act unless you refund me all my monies right?

Kakao could just say that many people cheated or used bots whatever, banned them and then they walk away with the initial game costs.  Something is rotten in Denmark folks..

We won't even get into the Desync issues that have plagued NA.  For Kakao to dispute any charge at this point makes me wonder about their intentions. 

A written statement from an employee or individual representing the company on a company forum or any other media is speaking for the company.  End of story.  If you work for a company and you in your job you make false or misleading statements, your company may have to honor what you said.  You will probably get fired on top of it.  Not here at Kakao gaming, where you mislead your customers and then get a promotion.  A strange world we live in.

Posted

Don't waste your time guys, these retards won't recognize that game went p2w even if they started selling boss gear +20...

Never argue with stupid people, they will only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Posted

Yea, Kakao challenged my case on Paypal and they lost.

Posted

Yea, Kakao challenged my case on Paypal and they lost.

Lolz. I doubt they win many, if any at all. This scrub ass korean nobody is not to be feared. Nor their European minions.

Posted

Lolz. I doubt they win many, if any at all. This scrub ass korean nobody is not to be feared. Nor their European minions.

I bet most people won their cases against Kakao. Even Featherine won, and I only decided to quit after reading his blog, so he basically started all of this. You would think Kakao would try extra hard to get him back.

2 people like this