• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Do people really believe this?

197 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

130mio for 1 Boss Gear AND upgrade it to duo/tri.......

SURE..... what hacks you are using?

Pure Troll Topic confirmed by now.

85m bheg gloves +0 on orwen.

50M left to upgrade it. You're telling me 50M isnt enough for a Duo/Tri ? Again do you even play this game? Clearly not.

Edited by Azta
Provoking

Posted

Game is P2W, period. If you argue otherwise you are an individual that is blind and stubborn. I left the game months ago, AMAZING fking game in everyway but the introduction to p2w was enough to send me & my fat ass wallet packing.

the other 10% left once they saw ps2 :-)

I'll second this with my wallet that threw £2250 (more than some peoples Dollars are worth) at the game as an incentive, sadly the incentive was not big enough. For me though that's all this game is worth yearly ... Shame really as an owner of a 16 chain on business i'd have give more to the right cause. Wasted opportunity Daum/Crap-milk-the-cow Games.

Posted

85m bheg gloves +0 on orwen.

50M left to upgrade it. You're telling me 50M isnt enough for a Duo/Tri ? Again do you even play this game? Clearly not.

Is that why they are at ~ 500mio at Market at TRI......?

Posted (edited)

youre maxed out how? youre telling me since youre simple minded brain decided to think earning silver via selling cash tiem, you automatically get OP gear? you must be a newbie. 

Let me teach about the amazing route of upgrading... from +1-7 (weapon) its 100%, for +8-20 its RNG. With +18-20 possibility of downgrading is a possibility (while for muskets from +7-10 you have possibility of downgrading)

Now lets talk about armor, from +1-5 you have 100%, and from +6-20 you have chances of failing, with +18-20 downgrade is possibility. 

For the upgrades youll need weapon black stones and armor black stone, for +1-15, with +16-20, youll need concentrated magical black stones, which requires 2 black stones and sharp (for weapon) and hard (for armor).

And????????????????????????????????????????????????? Wtf are you even saying? You can still buy all the stones you need with IRL money.

Your gear downgrade? Just buy more silvers to fix it. Can you not understand this? $ for silver . silver for everything. Simple

And ty for the quick education on upgrades but im full TRI. Sorry.

Is that why they are at ~ 500mio at Market at TRI......?

See you dont play the game at all. My TRI liverto is worth 300M. Cost me 40M from Liverto +0 to Liverto TRI.

You would know this if you actually played but oh well.

Edited by Azta
Provoking

Posted

And????????????????????????????????????????????????? Wtf are you even saying? You can still buy all the stones you need with IRL money you downie.

Your gear downgrade? Just buy more silvers to fix it. Can your brain not understand this? $ for silver . silver for everything. Simple

This MF here lol.

Yea, enchanting your armor to TRI is super cheap if you fail. Ohh and you dont fail that much.

Bro do you even enchant? 

Posted (edited)

And????????????????????????????????????????????????? Wtf are you even saying? You can still buy all the stones you need with IRL money you downie.

Your gear downgrade? Just buy more silvers to fix it. Can your brain not understand this? $ for silver . silver for everything. Simple

Tri Talis does not count 9_9

Edited by Azta
Provoking

Posted

Tri Talis does not count 9_9

Thank god you can read. Lucky me i wrote full tri *

Posted

Thank god you can read. Lucky me i wrote full tri *

Yea, full TRI on what?

Posted

This MF here lol.
Yea, enchanting your armor to TRI is super cheap if you fail. Ohh and you dont fail that much.

Bro do you even enchant? 

Did i ever say that its cheap? Did i ever say that you dont fail that much?

And i just said that im full TRI

Man .. im talking with people that own half a brain.

Posted

And????????????????????????????????????????????????? Wtf are you even saying? You can still buy all the stones you need with IRL money.

Your gear downgrade? Just buy more silvers to fix it. Can you not understand this? $ for silver . silver for everything. Simple

See you dont play the game at all. My TRI liverto is worth 300M. Cost me 40M from Liverto +0 to Liverto TRI.

You would know this if you actually played but oh well.

Oh Liverto..... that one where everyone got 20 in Storage.....yeah..... good one :P

Posted (edited)

You'll sound smarter by questioning the intellect of someone. Should I continue about the amazing RNG of the game, the RNG that will make you feel like a simple minded fool(which is starting to feel like, that are you indeed a simple minded fool). With your logic, that means only cash shop players should earn tri and tet gear right? so youre telling me, you cannot in no way shape or form get tri and/or tet gear without dropping cash into the game?

A converse with simple minded fool like you sure is interesting, making my processing a little bit more enjoyable lol

Edited by Azta
Provoking

Posted

When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical.

Ohh we want to play the "im the nice guy" routine now? I can do that to :)

I haven't seen so much mouthbreathing in one place since i seen a group of 12 on a "men in white jacks" day out.

Again you're talking from an opinion point of view, rather than a logical point of view. You're their (MMO's in general) perfect customer, too backwards to know your arse from your elbow lol.

It's an opinion based on the actual definition of the word winning, it's also an opinion based on the existence of two other copies of the game that share the same fate, do you really think ours is a special case ? REALLY .... I swear people on this forum should get and education, if not sign a contract to never reproduce.

Your petty attempt will not work on me, i have been keeping companies like Pampers and Huggies in business for a long time. Everytime someone replies to me their share prices get a value boost, off you trot son. There is a 32 pack on juniors with your name on it.

Sadly i can't take credit for the real definition of "Win", you can give all the credit to Oxford .. You know the longest running Dictionary on the planet. You're a mug mate.

Posted

Yes, yes, continue the ad hominem kid. Youll sound smarter by questioning the intellect of someone. Should I continue about the amazing RNG of the game, the RNG that will make you feel like a simple minded fool(which is starting to feel like, that are you indeed a simple minded fool). With your logic, that means only cash shop players should earn tri and tet gear right? so youre telling me, you cannot in no way shape or form get tri and/or tet gear without dropping cash into the game?

Of course you can. Did i ever say that you couldnt? Why are you talking about RNG like its suppose to be an argument agaisnt P2W? You can get everything in the game if you pay. Just like you can get anything in the game if you farm.

Problem here is one is actually playing the game. Farming , Dropping , etc etc . Lot of hours played behind the gear he owns. The other well, he hates farming but somehow he got the same gear as robert that played for 4000 hours. How did he did it if he just plays 2 hours a week? Well he paid with real life money.

Simple

Oh Liverto..... that one where everyone got 20 in Storage.....yeah..... good one :P

Sorry that i didnt pay 130$ to buy my Kzarka. Rng wont give me one sadly.

Posted

Ok and what if you no life the game and p2w? Now what is it..?

then you win

Posted

Selling value packs costumes and all the shit is a bit of p2w, but something i can live with. I can still fix this playing, won't get that much money but at least i can counter it a bit.

Equipment tailoring coupon is total p2w, grants a direct advantage in pvp to paying customers and punishes non payers by having worse character stats. I can't fix this in any way, well, yeah, only paying. P2W.

Posted

you want to see real pay to win go play Star Trek Online or LoL or the mobile app game called Summoner War Sky Arena then get back to me

Posted

you want to see real pay to win go play Star Trek Online or LoL or the mobile app game called Summoner War Sky Arena then get back to me

Real P2W ? So fake P2W exist? Im guessing BDO is a fake P2W to you? 10/10 logic

Posted

I had to pay for the game....in order to play it....in order to win!  According to the transitive property and these anti "PTW" crybabies, buying the game is pay to win!! Lol, just lol.

Posted (edited)

Real P2W ? So fake P2W exist? Im guessing BDO is a fake P2W to you? 10/10 logic

Real P2W:

Buy God-Mode Gear only available with $$, and by God Gear i mean like Kzarka or Boss Gear +30.

Buy 1mio HP Potions that heals instant until empty, good luck killing someone with 1mio HP if you self got only 5000, because you didn´t P2W.

Those Games exists, and thats where the orginal definition of "P2W" comes from.

Too bad this "New Generation Kids" sees "everything" as P2W.....

Edited by Caduryn
1 person likes this

Posted

"I don't understand how endgame works here and think any advantage is p2w even 1 silver per $100 BDO is P2W and P2W is EVIL!"

Then -----ing leave. It's not going to change and all you're doing is wasting your breath. BDO is not at a point where you can tell who is paying and who isn't based on how they perform, so it's not P2W enough to make a meaningful difference. If you can't handle that, the door is that way ---->

Posted (edited)

Real P2W:

Buy God-Mode Gear only available with $$, and by God Gear i mean like Kzarka or Boss Gear +30.

Buy 1mio HP Potions that heals instant until empty, good luck killing someone with 1mio HP if you self got only 5000, because you didn´t P2W.

Those Games exists, and thats where the orginal definition of "P2W" comes from.

Too bad this "New Generation Kids" sees "everything" as P2W.....

I've played those kind of games. They are P2W  . BDO is a P2W too just not to that extend (yet) ...

"I don't understand how endgame works here and think any advantage is p2w even 1 silver per $100 BDO is P2W and P2W is EVIL!"

Then -----ing leave. It's not going to change and all you're doing is wasting your breath. BDO is not at a point where you can tell who is paying and who isn't based on how they perform, so it's not P2W enough to make a meaningful difference. If you can't handle that, the door is that way ---->

Who said that P2w = evil? Are you still stuck in your imaginary world? poor you ..

Edited by Rebornz

Posted

Who said that P2w = evil? Are you still stuck in your imaginary world? poor you ..

Oh sorry I didn't realize that all this -----ing had even less point than I gave it credit for. You sure told me.

Posted

Oh sorry I didn't realize that all this -----ing had even less point than I gave it credit for. You sure told me.

No, you are just the typical moron. Calling a game p2w = I hate the game , shit game , im spitting on the game, worst game ever blah blah bs.

You saw a thread about P2W . First thing that pops on your mind is that i hate the game and im crying on forums agaisnt evil. Im not.

I love the game but its P2W and it will get even more P2W in the futur. 

Still love the game tho. Calm down little boy/girl.

Posted

Do people really believe that this game isnt P2W or its just a massive meme?

To me , at least ,  its pretty clear that this game as some P2W features and will keep on adding them but.. Everytime i go on the forums/reddit or in channel chat they seem to be an handful lot of people that can't see it (or just trolling ? )

I really wanna know. Is it a troll or people are that blind?

We are not blind we don't just have all the same definition of "PAY TO WIN".

Being able to buy Artisan memory with real money is pay to win

Selling 150$ worth of costume to get 70-80m isn't isn't win in my opinion. Yeah, it gives you in game currency but I don't think the impact is that important to give a huge advantage over others . I mean I know it helps but it's a lot different that if you could just buy artisan memory or other things like the drop buff blessing.

Posted

We are not blind we don't just have all the same definition of "PAY TO WIN".

Being able to buy Artisan memory with real money is pay to win

Selling 150$ worth of costume to get 70-80m isn't isn't win in my opinion. Yeah, it gives you in game currency but I don't think the impact is that important to give a huge advantage over others . I mean I know it helps but it's a lot different that if you could just buy artisan memory or other things like the drop buff blessing.

Artisan memory = +1 memory frag. 1 memory frag = 700.000 . Paying Artisan memory with Real money = P2W (your logic)

150$ worth of costume = 70M silver. 70M silvers = 100 memory fragments . Paying 70M silver with Real money = Is not P2W (your logic)

How do you even?