• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

#1 guild multiverse ||<LaughingCoffin>|| Est. 1920 - #1 PvP Guild Orwen is recruiting! 60+ Wizards, Sorcs, Rangers, and others! 450+ GS! No Alliances, No Zerg, No Mindless Bullshit! Get in on Nodes/Siege Wars!

618 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

F4wbkYL.png

Apply Here!

Mission Statement:

Laughing Coffin is a gaming community that spans across multiple gaming frontiers. From FPS shooters, to MMORPGS, and even to games such as Hentai Online; the Laughing Coffin universe knows no bounds. As a top end PvP gaming community, our focus and drive is to bring the people of the oppressed world freedom. We do this through hostile takeovers, waging war, propaganda campaigns, and sometimes through peaceful talks. We will not stop until the gaming world as a whole is brought under the Laughing Coffin banner. LC will prevail!

BDO Goals:

Provide a community experience for like minded PvPers who are interested in Node/Siege wars, as well as guild wars, in Black Desert Online. To win as much as we can, while gaining a learning experience from our losses (Yes, we do lose from time to time, it's a shock to some). To expand upon a already built foundation in the game that has already formed us into one of the most competitive PvP guilds on the server. The continuation of excellence on the field through increasing guild requirements and standards, making sure everyone is playing with other players of equal level and commitment. Most of all though, kicking ass wherever we go.

Requirements:

• Level 60+
  • 450 GS (Combined AP+DP)
  • Discord
  • A PvP and Community oriented mindset

Apply Here!

Videoes

Apply Here!

Edited by Grieve
1 person likes this

Posted

''notorious''
''game stomping guild''
''best PvPers''
''most successful''
owh wow another generic forum post, with abit of weeb in them.

10 people like this

Posted

''notorious''
''game stomping guild''
''best PvPers''
''most successful''
owh wow another generic forum post, with abit of weeb in them.

Oh it gets better

1 person likes this

Posted

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!!1.

I think ive heard of you guys a couple of times in the beginning of archeage how you guys got ur stolen shit stolen and then you guys just died off.
not to mention there are always like 4 weeb guilds making a generic laughing coffin guild so might've just been another one.
ANOTHER ONE

8 people like this

Posted

I think ive heard of you guys a couple of times in the beginning of archeage how you guys got ur stolen shit stolen and then you guys just died off.
not to mention there are always like 4 weeb guilds making a generic laughing coffin guild so might've just been another one.
ANOTHER ONE

don't judge them

Posted

ANOTHER ONE

We'll never die off. There's a little bit of Exiled in everyone.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Bump

Edited by Rolyat
bump

Posted

Laughing Coffin is quite famous in AA  O.o

Posted

I'll refer to my comment on another thread.

Competitive gaming existed on AA in two forms. There was Kyrios server, Then Forestedzeb, and then "Other" It seems you have fallen into other category and don't matter.

Posted (edited)

I'll refer to my comment on another thread.

Competitive gaming existed on AA in two forms. There was Kyrios server, Then Forestedzeb, and then "Other" It seems you have fallen into other category and don't matter.

What we do is an art, with a 100% success rate.

Edited by Grieve

Posted

Awesome, I will thoroughly enjoy taking out the trash in-game!

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome, I will thoroughly enjoy taking out the trash in-game!

Oh I bet.

Posted

Laughing Coffin is quite famous in AA  O.o

The Root of the Guild is Europe :o The US LC are just Copycats

Noone Beats Melisara LC (Now Sirothe)

Posted

oh this is just a copy of the original

Posted

OVAH 9million members best guild NA. 

Posted

Best Guild on Naima, Duchess says Hello Kiritoes :D  (Couldn't help it haha, hope y'all are fun again this go around as well!)

Posted

LOL

Posted

The Root of the Guild is Europe :o The US LC are just Copycats

Noone Beats Melisara LC (Now Sirothe)

oh this is just a copy of the original

There's no such thing as an original LC.

OVAH 9million members best guild NA. 

Can confirm.

Best Guild on Naima, Duchess says Hello Kiritoes :D  (Couldn't help it haha, hope y'all are fun again this go around as well!)

lol

1 person likes this

Posted

There's no such thing as an original LC.

Can confirm.

lol

The difference is: Naima LC was build after SAO Influence

Sirothe(former Melisara) was build without SAO Influence since the first day of Melisara it exists

So its really a copy but seriously why do people even take anime names...lack of brain ? :D

Posted

Autism has a voice.

oh that hurts........not

get lost 

Posted

oh that hurts........not

get lost 

Stay here with me m8

Posted

I love how this guy is trying to say LC is EU LOL, what a trash troll. LC Naima only real LC, Best Guild NA over 9,000,000 members!

Posted

Y'all are gonna get rocked.

1 person likes this

Posted

how can a guild from a boring server also Server #6 think they are gonna be good. Nice ban guild from archeage I rate 9/10 for good trolls. Thank you for making this community chuckle

2 people like this

Posted

I'm Tempy and I'm weeaboo. Please notice. 
ANOTHER ONE

Please learn to end your sentences with a period, kid. How else does your dumbass expect to get into xSAO Lovers Blood69Oath PussyxSlayorsxxZ[elit].

This is the top Brazilian BDO guild. Learn to show respect. 

And don't forget to end your sentence with a period again, kid

1 person likes this