• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[OOC] EU roleplayers, say hello!

64 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody. I've been roleplaying in German for about 2 years now and don't know if I'll be actively RPing in BDO. But I might drop in if there's a tavern or a market event from time to time. I don't know if there will be enough time for more and/or if my English is good enough but we'll see. ;)

Regarding the poll I have a question: Isn't it the other way round (channels/servers)? When I tried to log into Alustine today (instead of Jordine) my chars were gone, but I can choose Elion or Calpheon without any problems.

Edited by Kraena
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, Doctor Firetruck here!

Ive been playing MMOs for quite some time now and i have always been interested in RPing (but i have never tried it) so i decided i wanna do it now. Im in the EU servers and i am quite the noob. But i am learning how to get better! Im in the CBT2 and i have preordered. Il join as soon as i get the invite  thx for reading

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi,

I'll be known as Blossom in the game (I think) and I will be quite new with doing RP. I have a fair amount of mmo experience, yet never really tried to do RP in them. Decided to play BDO for RP mostly, so hoping to meet people/guild that can help me along. :)

Posted

Hello everyone!

I am quite new to this kind of RP style. I tried it many years ago but I have roleplayed in forums since I was about 11 years old. My reputation has gone up and down at the sites I was active on but I never had a bad rep and Is quite proud over the writing I do in my native language. On the free time I am also writing a book just for fun, a project I've had for the last 5 years. I am generally new to MMO. It really got started for me with Archeage which I played in the meantime I was waiting for this jewel.
Idk how much RP I will end up do but I am really curious about getting started since I always do it anyway for myself in my head.

I am ready to join whatever server and channel most of you guys will hang out in so I can take part in this adventure!
Cheers!

Posted

Hello everyone.

I've been into RP lately and mostly in  wow but never got that far since the popluation is rather dead nowdays. Since i barley have any homeworks i'm free 6-9 hours each day where i usally spend time gaming and if i'm not playing games i'm watching series (anime if you're so interested). I'm a loner and i rather spend time alone since i appear alot in arguement's and have had a pretty shitty life out there due to not only but mostly "The Internet".

I intend to go alone but as much i'd love to Roleplay as it's something i'd love. I'm 18 years old and if you're willing for someone like me that can possible take many turns in this MMORPG and sometimes or often tend to stay by myself and do whatever i see fit, aswell someone that can either be talkative sometimes or begin quiet for most of the time.

If you're willing to accept someone like me then i'd be glad to.

Some extra informaiton would be nice huh?

I'm from Sweden and currently live in sweden but i have some ideas for my future. I'm 18 years old and mature, somethings that's especially important is that i don't like jokes and most of all i hate humor. I have my reasons why but i can accept it, just don't expect me to laugh or come up with jokes. In my early ages i grew up and became who i am today, i'm loyal and you can expect me to always be telling the truth, and i give you my word i will.

I always keep my word (and that means at all times). But as said, if you're willing to accept my aid and me into your guild(s) then i'd be grateful.

Thank you

- Tyrvana Moonlight

Posted

Howdy!

hope to see you all in game soon :)

Posted

Hello. I might be role-playing in BDO.  

See you guys in game. 

Posted

Hello from Croxus! 

If anyones there at least, hopefully!

Posted

Hi all, played many mmo's past and present, but not RP'd since the 90's using 'Rolemaster' books, 10 sided dice and a character sheet!!

Would love to be introduced to 'modern' RP'ing and shown the ropes so to speak.  Haven't created a character yet as I'm still impatiently waiting for 03/03

Hope to meet a few of you soon,

many thanks...

Posted

Hello everyone!

I am known as "Carrot" by most people, hoping it will stick around here aswell. I am 18 years old and living in Sweden. I took an interest to Black Desert Online when it was mentioned in a top ten youtube video I watched at the beginning of February (to all of you who feel disgusted by my tardiness, I know right?) and I am pretty hyped for the game. I haven't to a 100% yet decided to get it but I will decide tomorrow, on release, if I'll buy it or not.

I have been roleplaying for an average amount of time (I use average because I am unsure if I can call myself seasoned/veteran or not) that started in World of Warcraft approx. 4 years ago. From that I tried some in Archeage and we all know how that game went. After that I have been looking around for something new and I hope it's this game that's the next spot for me.

Other than that I hope everyone in the RP community use the game to it's full extent that I have seen so far being avaliable.

Hope to see you all in game! (Fingers crossed)

Posted

Nice to hear from you all! I've high hopes for BDO's RP community.

Posted

Hi,

Another EU roleplayer, just bought the game a few days ago.