• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Explorer Event Series

319 posts in this topic

Posted

1 piece and it's random.  Market crash, unlikely imo.

The last attendance event put ultimate reform stones at minimum price for ~3 weeks on Edan, and Black Spirit Crystals/Awakened crystals have also been at minimum-14mil prices for the past month and a half. Granted, not everyone chooses to use expensive crystals, but same can be said about people and boss armor. Just last week, some guy on this forum decided to sell his Bheg gloves to enhance a PRI: Witch Earring...
Boss armors = 95m+ regularly, you bet there will be more participation on this event compared to the previous.

Posted

FREE BOSS GEAR OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_n9guent3QP1ti9o5uo1_500.gif

mind fuk'd.

--- market gonna overflow with stuff now

Posted

I'm honestly a little perturbed about the rewards for the loyal players compared to returning. Some of us loyal players have horrible luck and have crap gear upgrades due to horrible RNG, yet returning and new players get exp buffs, kamasilva buffs, outfits.......ya we get a boss armor, but most likely 99% of us will get red nose armor

3 people like this

Posted

Goodbye Golden Antiques we gonna miss you :(

Hello Free Gear (Red Nose's Armor)

1 person likes this

Posted

Watch me get Boss Armor I already have :| ill cri

simple, get a duplicate piece, sell it and go hit the night vendor up. game is easy now GG

Posted

where are the complain posts?

Posted

Isn't it a bit early to release the attendance event that rewards boss armor? It's nice, yes, but a lot of people don't have full boss gear yet (or even a single piece), and this will crash the market... Who will use Night Vendor anymore lol

Because everyone will get Red Nose armor.

Posted

Patch approved! B|

Posted

@CM_Tytyes Could we get some confirmation that all gear in the box has an even chance?

1 person likes this

Posted

simple, get a duplicate piece, sell it and go hit the night vendor up. game is easy now GG

Watch it be Rednose Armor then and be practically worthless sitting there on the market for ages cause everyone else probs getting it too xD

Posted

I mean... can't complain. Time to be paranoid about logging in.

Posted

3000 hour played reward glasses on day 5? wtf lol

Posted

finally my valk can be drunk!!!

Posted

where are the complain posts?

scroll up to read mine!

Posted

Thank you gm sama

Posted

30 days till my rednose armor, can't wait!

Posted

I better get hebe...

Posted

watch red nose armor be the most common piece xD

Still won't complain though, because i have 0 boss gear at the moment.

Posted

Right, so loyal players won't get rewards (except for dailies) and new/returning players get a shit load of items. Damn, logic right there.
Unless I'm misunderstanding something here, then  I take it back.

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah give more free stuff  and endgame gear to people who don't play the game!!! It should be that "effort = reward", logging in to the game once a day is not effort and should not be rewarded with anything. 

1 person likes this

Posted

https://imgflip.com/i/1akzsd       valk tears :')

Posted

30 days till my rednose armor, can't wait!

ahahahahah so true!

Posted

See you in a month rednose armor. ^_^

Posted

IMO add the 7 day combat exp for loyal players, maybe a couple outfits? I've spent well over $500 on this game buying outfits and now they give them away to try to lure people back, yet I get more black stones, and a red nose armor that i can buy for 40 mil on market. 

7 people like this

Posted

OH SHIT BOI DAT 100MLN AT 30 DAY

Its 10 milions