• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Explorer Event Series

319 posts in this topic

Posted

So new and returning players get a free costume and loyal players basically get nothing, since the daily rewards are for everyone? GG :|

4 people like this

Posted

omg boss armour O.o

Posted

probl ill get boss armor what u currently have ;/ never ever get muskans ;(

Posted

Cause new players can have an use for them, and loyal players can be you playing for 7 months or someone that started month and a half ago.
I know is always about ourselves... Me, me, me, me, myself and I.

About the boss armor, you all are skipping one important fact, the word RANDOM.

It is about how it does not make sense to include something you only need once in an event, when you will get the same item for free anyway. They could have added something more meaningful instead of glasses, piercings even.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I`m as a loyal player playing since release want my free costume too...

This is not fair against all players who stayed here all the time instead of leaving and just waiting for Awakening release...

The daily reward is for new and returning players too... what do we loyal players get extra?

This is a slap in the face of your loyal player-base ...

Edit:

Ok - the costume is just a 7 days one(like I guessed) - but there is still the question > What is the special reward for the loyal players?

Blessing of Kamasilve (7 Days), Sealed Book of Combat (7d) is still a better choice then 3x 5 millions etc

Edited by Sitte I. von Strolch
3 people like this

Posted

Thanks for free boss armor piece!

Posted

Thx for nice event.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

People are complaining about everyone getting 1/4 pieces of boss gear- these are the elitists. I haven't been on in a while, but I had 2/4 and well over enough to buy another one from Patrigo. Anything that gets pvp more balanced would be ideal, but I don't think it's a completely good idea to hand everyone end level gear, however, this isn't the case at all.

It's not like they are handing everyone the 100+ mil needed to get their boss pieces to TRI in order to be remotely competitive; it's not like they are handing everyone several pieces of boss gear in which case they could get a set bonus (people will literally be losing almost as much as they gain if they don't have 1 pieces already); it's not as though they are handing out stones for enhancement, hards or sharps.

To the elitists who are so upset about people being given what is admittedly a handout, but relatively inconsequential to competition, how about you get some actual skills so that a single piece of base level boss armor doesn't mean every other noob can beat you? Another thing for you to take into consideration since simple concepts appear to evade you, supply and demand won't be eliminated because of an influx of 1/4 pieces of boss gear, in fact, this prior notice will probably spur those without boss gear to save up money to buy from those with boss gear who end up looting a piece that they no longer require. This means that there is going to be a great deal of demand and a still relatively low supply. In other words, this is free money for you more so than it is for those without boss gear since your piece will net you profit while theirs will net them more expenses. 

Edited by Ozymandias
5 people like this

Posted

another event that devalues people's past efforts

good job 

wait ? because RNG = efforts ?

hm.

ok.

1 person likes this

Posted

Free Boss armor = free 70 mill <3 love you Kakao

Posted

People are complaining about everyone getting 1/4 pieces of boss gear- these are the elitists. I haven't been on in a while, but I had 2/4 and well over enough to buy another one from Patrigo. Anything that gets pvp more balanced would be ideal, but I don't think it's a completely good idea to hand everyone end level gear, however, this isn't the case at all.

It's not like they are handing everyone the 100+ mil needed to get their boss pieces to TRI in order to be remotely competitive; it's not like they are handing everyone several pieces of boss gear in which case they could get a set bonus (people will literally be losing almost as much as they gain if they don't have 1 pieces already); it's not as though they are handing out stones for enhancement, hards or sharps.

To the elitists who are so upset about people being giving what is admittedly a handout, but relatively inconsequential to competition, how about you get some actual skills so that a single piece of base level boss armor doesn't mean every other noob can beat you? Another thing for you to take into consideration since simple concepts appear to evade you, supply and demand won't be eliminated because of 1/4 pieces of boss gear, in fact, this prior notice will probably spur those without boss gear to save up money to buy from those with boss gear who loot a piece that they no longer require. This means that there is going to be a great deal of demand and a still relatively low supply. This is free money for you more so than those without boss gear in other words since your piece will net you profit while theirs will net them more expenses. 

Can i be elitist about the free costume people get? :P

1 person likes this

Posted

well i remoted in from work to home tos ee the changes, personally as a player since March I like it, i think it will help alot and encourage peeps to be online, however it will bring the saltines ....

1 person likes this

Posted

2OMlbfx.png

@CM_Tytyes

That is NOT an horse appearance change.

That really stinks :( I was looking forward to a mount appearance change. I have a horse with great skills but sadly its that ugly ketchup/mustard horse. But so not worth changing his appearance for cash. Loyalty points is a different story though. I'm sad :(

2 people like this

Posted

In before boss box gives most of us useless red nose armor.

Posted

I have to admit that's first, in a long time, update which I personaly like. Events are nice, cash shop update is pretty decent. Good job.

Posted

Damn. No books of combat for me. :( 

Posted

So much for p2w lol. They literally just cropped on all the people trying to p2w. 

Posted

scrub reward for loyal players...just quit and come back, more benefits..sad joke..

3 people like this

Posted

give tree armor ^_^

Posted

Might be the exact opportunity I was looking for to get my warrior's awakening. Nice event :)

Posted

Eh, boss armor huh...idk how i feel about that.

Useless without hundreds of mem frags. That's the real gating mechanism—not the armor itself, but the ability to upgrade it to the point that it's worth using.

Posted

So for the beer stuff, what will it be?  20 energy or exp buffs? 

Posted (edited)

Can a returnee or new player report if you're eligible for both the New/Returning Explorer Event AND the Loyal Explorer Event or not? Since it's your typical attendance check reward system, I don't think new and returnee plays will be excluded from it. Here, I finally returned to BDO 3 days back after a three month break and having only about 6-7 hours play time meantime, I just got screwed big time if they are going to be eligible for both...

Edited by Femian
1 person likes this

Posted

Oh Nice... 
Now you can €$€ PAY $€$ even harder and you are trying to hide it with the events.

10€ = 20 Artisan Memory = 30 Mil. Gold

Dual Wield Credit Carduuuu !!!!!!!!

20 artisan memory = 30x20=600  liverto durability repaired for 10 euros. Kaching!

Posted

The box better not be set to mostly drop red nose's....